What are Sup Forums thoughts on Catalunya's independence?

What are Sup Forums thoughts on Catalunya's independence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpoA23fn71o
youtube.com/watch?v=j49z9Q9mHoo&t=29s
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_mano_(escultura)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

spanish are fascist so go catalunia

Sup Forums can't decide.

k*rd supporters.

shut it down.

Not free, never will be. How can the losers of history, who have never been independent demand anything from the winners?

Are we supposed to give Al-Andalus back to the moors too? Fucking retards, pick up a weapon and fight or shut the fuck up.

Obviously not, I just want to know

do you want a civil war?

What are their views?
Is Catalonia a conservative or liberal area?

Tried to do it illegally, so they got what they deserve.

you better shut up israel

Spain must remain united. Catalans are not even that different from the rest of the country. Madrid and Barcelona are the same liberal shit. They just got brainwashed into a cheap nationalism thanks to the based crisis

Catalunya may have its good points but if you go against the Constitution you're gonna get stomped rightly

Islamo communist

Europe doesn't need more hate and divided nations. We need unity

Sounds like statism.

My opinion is based on the people in charge of catalonian independence. Are they leftists? Conservative? Greedy old jews?

All Spanish are lazy, smelly and irrelevant. Just a bunch of nigger like Mexicans. 3rd world shithole

If 1 individual can leave a country for another and mulitple people can leave on country for a another than why can’t a state full of people do the same? A constitution is based on democracy and democracy showed catalans want out. Not allowing them that right is paramount to slavery.

They are a bunch of communist faggots. If they get independence they will try their hardest to surpass Sweden in the cuck scale.

Yes, that way we can kill commies and completely change the Catalonian institution to make sure this disobedience and defiance to the state never happens again.

thats not smart you damn fascist

The international community is suffering the trump effect.
Their news are probably brainwashing them constantly painting the independents as victims and "the good guys" when they're a bunch of narcissist sjw cucks who don't even know why they want what they want.

I don't care, I just want to kill commies.

It's a mix, actually. The old CIU it's conservative, but not crazy conservative like PP. ERC is leftist and CUP are far leftists.

Do you realize the futility of using fascist as an insult against an actual fascist?

The independentists might be commies but I support them, fuck Spain and fuck the EU authoritarian regime.

I hope Rajoy gets run over.

Im told they are leftists, so i dont give a heck for their independence

This is what a lot of catalans believe, too. Europe begins in Catalonia, as Portugal and Spain are just shitholes. In the case of Spain, they have neofascism and stupid assholes everywhere. That's why catalans want to leave.

I want to see another flag on Sup Forums so I'm for it

Artur Mas and Puigdemont, the last two presidents of Catalonia and the ones who are in charge of the referendum, are conservatives. Independence in Catalonia is not about right or left, is about spanish nationalists vs catalan nationalists.

Based Pedro

Fuck Commielonia

Anything that weakens the EU and Euro is good.

Madrid and Barcelona have an history of hating each other for centuries, because Madrid is the core of spanish nationalism. Madrid has always oppressed catalans because they like to be themselves.

Go away UK, no one finds your stupid shenanigans even amusing anymore

and then Catalunia must be independent like Andorra

Shut the fuck up, commie.

The sentiment among catalans right now is that the EU is a corrupt burocracy run by elites. If Catalonia becomes an independent free country, I don't think the population would like to be in the Union right now.

Not happening on our watch. We'll set an embargo and starve the region to death if they try anything funny.

Catalonia can become an ally of the UK, as both of them would be out of the EUcuck zone.

Who wants to be associated with Latin America? Better that they are independent so people take them more seriously, not an extension of the Hispanic category.

This is not twatter you stupid Mario. Those buzzwords have no power here

Yeah, so they will print their own worthless currency and the rest of the EU will tax them to death

>American education

No one cares about your stupid referendum anymore. We've got bigger fish to fry, faggot.

Catalonia is rightful Aragonese clay

A lot of countries have become independent recently and they are doing fine. Catalonia, despite being small, it's a region with a lot of potential. I'm sure will be doing just fine, even if the EUcuck zone and Spainistan goes against us.

The crown of Aragon belonged to the Prince of Barcelona. All the conquest done by Jaume I was done with catalans, that's why in Aragon, Valencia and Mallorca they speak catalan.

catalonia GDP:
GDP (nominal; 2012)[3]
• Total $255.204 billion
• Per capita $33,580
GDP (PPP; 2012)[3]
• Total $336.162 billion
• Per capita $43,837

spain GDP
GDP (nominal) 2017 estimate
• Total
$1.232 trillion[7] (12nd)
• Per capita
$26,643[7] (30th)
GDP (PPP) 2017 estimate
• Total
$1.769 trillion[7] (16th)
• Per capita
$38,239[7] (31st)

(((they're a bunch of communists))) Or is Spain afraid to lose 1/5 of it's gdp? Your country would be even more of a shithole than it is right now if it weren't for Catalonia. Just a tiny fucking (((communist))) area in the north of your shithole. Meanwhile pol falling for this obvious madridshilling because they can't into wikipedia.

im surprised dissent like this was allowed to fester. But im more surprised communism is still a thing in spain.

The maintenance of the Catalonian administration costs Spain A LOT of money every month, even assuming that other countries would recognize them they will fall because of economic suffocation

i don't want to kill communists but i know for certain they'll want to kill me. All the while spouting about the greater good bullshit. damn larpers

you should add that Catalonia "export" 75%+ in Spain, basically without Spain they are starving

What the hell are you talking about? there are more commies in Spain than in Catalonia.

Spain needs to get removed from EU immediately. Shit country, always hated Spanish exchange students.

I feel so immense joy for my Catalunyan brothers and sisters. They've really found a good way to live and it would be sad if they'd have to live under somebody elses thumb.
I welcome the Catalunyan revolution.

It's actually the other way around, Catalonia exports are 75% out of Spain.

All that development has been made thanks to Spanish economic support during the whole history, they are the richest and the most autonomous region in Spain.
They have no reasons and no historical basis at all to be independent.

no, assuming they will split, they are not in EU, acceptance is 7-10 years, then come TAX and state TAX protection, Spain can put a tax to bankrupt Catalonia in less then a year.

Catalonia loses 16.000 milions of Euros every year because the spanish government keeps that catalan Money. We have always been the hen of the Golden eggs for Spain.

youtube.com/watch?v=WpoA23fn71o

youtube.com/watch?v=j49z9Q9mHoo&t=29s
Draw your own conclusions

you talk shit, catalonia was shit until they received massive funds from Spain to develop and now they want to show the middle finger, shitty leftist attitude

spanish people are communists, thats my thought

nope, you've got it wrong, catalunya exports more to Aragon than they do China, and Asturias (900k inhabitants) imports more catalan products than the US (300 million)

files.convivenciacivica.org/Analisis20del%20comercio%20del%20Comercio%20de%20Cataluña.pdf

>files.convivenciacivica.org/Analisis%20del%20comercio%20del%20Comercio%20de%20Cataluña.pdf
sorry wrogn link

>files.convivenciacivica.org/Analisis%20del%20Comercio%20de%20Cataluña.pdf
fukn shit computer

Actually is despite Spain efforts to opress Catalonia and catalans. We are just better than them -not like that is difficult-.

Spain is the worst thing that ever happened to Catalonia. Without Spain we would be already a much better country without all this decades of Franco's regime and similar fascists dictators like Primo de Rivera.

i am amazed how so many peoples got tricked by politicians

post your flag, queer.

how about before split give back ALL the money Spain invested in Catalonia???

Btw, the blood in that photo was actually proven to be fake

and answer to fucking questions before shitposting every minute

Spain and their nazis and fascist friends literally destroyed Barcelona and Catalonia (not for the first time in history). Then they sent an incredible amount of spanish immigrants and said: we're gona rebuild your citys, you must thank us.

Spain is the worst that ever happened to Catalonia, Without them, we could have been like a rich nordic democracy decades ago.

>Spain
>Catalonia
>fascist

Bro...

(the establishment is literally s-shaking) = (good)

Good shit

Catalunya's Independence Is Shit.
We Do Not Need One More Gay State In Europe.

>always scheming
He miss Franco, so he made a new "dictator".

How about they give back ALL the Money they robbed from us from practically they entire existence?

Spain would be shit without Catalonia.

>wants to kill catalans
>does not understand why they want to leave

Honestly I can barely think about some way to get catalans to stay anymore.
All they get are threats of any kind for them to stay again and again.

Here is the red pill.

Ethnic Catalans are based people who wish to protect their indentity and language so that is why they wish to secede.

The problem is that Catalans are a minority in their home country and are outbreeded by the xarnegos (spanish immigrants).

Fortunately manolos in Catalonia are cucks wheras their woman are coalburners. As such they are usefull idiots for independist Catalans.

Lol
Guess they teach you that in school

>robbed from us
LARPing, fag. you not even spanish. post your flag, queer.

>rich nordic democracy

Now you have a fuck ton of muslims like Sweden. But you're not swedes

I like how many edgy pseudo-fascists there are in these threads everytime, it really spices things up a tiny bit

If Spain can't even give an argument as to why Catalonia should stay in Spain they deserve to lose it. When people know they are better off being independent, you know you have truly lost the plot as a Government.

Go open any british book of history, you uneducated spanish nationalist. Tip for you: search for Usatges de Barcelona.

Muh history
Muh money

Will destabilize Spain. And the EU. Catalonias acceptance into the EU will be hotly debated with Spain being against it and some countries being for it. All Destabilization of the EU is good as enough of it will trigger it's collapse.

Of course im not a shitty spaniard, who would want to be that? Not even cubans or portuguese wanted it, and certainly not catalans or basques.

Are you one of those people who justify independence using as basis manipulated historical facts? . Spain has invested tons of money throughout history in Catalonia and the Basques. I don't know where the money Spain has been robbing to Catalonia during all history has gone, to Extremadura, where we have no AVE or good transportation structures and services? To Andalucía, which is economically undeveloped because it got no funds? Castilla y León, which main economic activity still is based on the primary sector? Valencia, which has been developed thanks to debts?

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_mano_(escultura)

Do Spaniards know that 500 Swedes volunteered to fight Franco during the Spanish civil war?

No Catalans are Spaniards, just as lazy and sub human as the rest.

They must be pretty pissed off if they want out. Perhaps Spain should address that.

The arguments are limited to 'it says so in the constitution' and 'you'll be out of Europe'. They don't even attempt to offer a new solution.

Even if they offer a new one, I guarantee it'd be a return to the Estatut Rajoy brought to justice.

We have a lot of ecuatorians, too. We don't have power over our borders. Shitskins come to Spain and then they come to Barcelona because is famous, rich and all that.