/LVHG/ Las Vegas Hoax General - That Dog Won't Hunt Edition

It looked like a drill
twitter.com/OrbitCity210/status/914822934321094656

Take #2 on the interview "take your shirt off"
twitter.com/OrbitCity210/status/914818508621582336

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BZvK2Thn5nj/?taken-by=aintno_love
liveleak.com/view?i=e68_1506929459
nypost.com/2017/10/02/isis-claims-responsibility-for-las-vegas-massacre/.
instagram.com/p/BZvmh_FFtKW/
hooktube.com/watch?v=wR5Iuh0RM6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Crisis actors sought via craigsliat

I'm going to need some more verification on this because I don't want it to be wrong.

might be a false flag

I'm not convinced that it's a false flag but he does bring up a good point.

It's not a false flag because there was no actual shooting.

It was a hoax.

>literally smartphone videos everywhere

not one 'victim' in any of them, fedfag

are you really so retarded as to think they would hire random people to be involved in a cover-up this big?

looky here, a faggot who probably bought the Port Arthur hoax too

I did Port Arthur mate

Holy shit this could be a hoax. If someone can show us a single video of a victim, you can prove this wrong.

Bump

That's just how google news works, look up non-controversial news articles if you don't believe me, the time stamps are always fucky

Anon5 was right again.

Just fuck off.

yes. the actors would NEVER come forward due to several reason
a) fear - it would be social suicide to have been involved in it.
b) afraid they wouldn't be believed. would you believe if someone started tweeting that they were crisis actors involved in las vegas? probably not, and nor would any news station so their message would never get out

it's the perfect trap. get people involved through an unsuspecting ad, stage the whole thing in a matter of hours and then pull them out and stop all contact with them.

>be american
>get shot

>arrange the biggest conspiracy since 9/11
>staff if with the sort of people who'd reply to a $15-20 / hour job on Craigslist

Not sure they really thought that through

Is there a discord or something we can discuss this in? I have dox but I don't wanna post here

So the kind of people who would attend a country concert??

>antifa commies get the all-american high score
>suddenly 10 threads about a false flags
>sourcing from cuckservative boomerville Twitter
really rapas my tapas

>Meme flag
>Anger

kek

post dox or gtfo

Why is Sup Forums so afraid to admit that radical Caucasian terrorism is real?

You don't think that if they'd planned this they'd have better resources when it came to finding people that wouldn't spill the beans than fucking Craigslist?

Rent-a-crowds have been a thing for decades, it's a big leap from that to thinking it's an as for crisis actors

also,
Notice how Aldean didnt warn the crowd like oh shit somethings happening gtfo
he just walked off
Celebrities are puppets,

that air force hoax could have been testing before this went live

he's probably so narcissistic that he thought he was the one being targeted

People talk, you don't fill a concert with hundreds of actors you hired off Craigslist for $15 an hour and expect them to keep it hush hush just because of the social stigma

If you were singing and someone started shooting, you'd probably assume they were shooting at you.

(((CIA))) OP to disarm White people. Jews only ever lobby for the disarming of Whites so they can be genocided in the distant future by the brown hordes as planned.

>le it was all a hoax
>I knew this before it began
eat shit conspirtard

I was wondering how long till a conspiracy theory.

>not one 'victim' in any of them, fedfag

instagram.com/p/BZvK2Thn5nj/?taken-by=aintno_love

you're fucking retarded

>conspiracy theory
>russians hacked DNC to help drumpf

It's a conspiracy theory when it suits you, cuck.

This looks fucking retarded

real life isn't like the movies bud

So why aren't there any pictures or video of anyone being shot at the fucking concert? Just a guy in a wheelbarrow getting cpr from some rando fuck? Come on

How about they are both retarded conspiracy theories?

>someone is in the opinion of someone on twitter too calm after a massacre
>an ad seeking $15-20/h actors for rent a crowds
>an expectation that all footage of the attack will be uploaded and made public within a couple of hours of the attack

Can't you see what a fucking flimsy foundation this is to base such a monstrous conspiracy on?

Who would be posting them?

A) Police don't release crime scene photos like that until months after for evidence reasons B) Those that were at the show wouldn't be posting corpses on their social media; would you? "Hey I made it out alive, I'm okay everybody! Here's a few corpses I saw though." C) Why would anybody in the situation go near where they can increase their chances of being killed? By the time the shooting stopped, people were just trying to get out and now it's an active crime scene.

>Literally everyone has a smartphone nowadays
>who would post them

how would they organize a false flag without being discovered?

liveleak.com/view?i=e68_1506929459

there's victims

Most people don't keep filming when they're being shot at by a machine gun user and I'd imagine that if you've just survived seing hundreds of people shot posting gory pictures to Facebook is the last thing on your mind

So if you just survived a massacre, you would be posting corpses on your social media?

Well that video made me feel some sort of way

same way they organized the dozens of other ones
NDAs

you were saying?

>be British
>cant own butterknife

nice training dummy in the wheelbarrow

faggot

ebin meme

>leading cause of death for most blacks under 30 is gunfire
>escape being part of that shitty statistic
>be one of only a handful of black country music fans
>go to country music concert
>less then 3% of the crowd is black
>having a great time!
>get shot/killed by random white dude
>now +1 of the shitty statistics of blacks killed by gun fire
>lumped in with gang banger etc
>you just wanted to hear some country music

RIP random black country music fan.. You deserved better..

>g-g-uys! They were t-t-too calm!
>W-what? Scientists literally have a term for this called Emotional Equilibrium where after a emotional event, the body will immeditately do the opposite emotion in order to push the human body back to where it should be? BULLSHIT!
>That's why people don't cry when they're extremely happy, or people who see terrible events don't start laughing manically! It's all lies man, I know the truth! *tips tinfoil hat*
>They hired people on craigslist! See! It said VEGAS man!
>Let's ignore the fact Vegas is one of the entertainment centres of the world and offering a job for actors there is not fucking surprising. Let's also ignore that Vegas is a potential terrorist attack centre and having actors for such an event for a drill is a good idea! No man, it's all a false-flag. If it involves a white person, it's a falseflag! *builds bigger tinfoil hat fedora*

You guys are fucking retarded. It was a white person, who went off his nut and killed people end. Of. Nothing more. Just be chuckling that a white person caused more deaths and injuries that the last 5 attacks combined.

Or, you know, keep screeching it was a total false-flag because white people never commit crimes! It was Obama who did it to ban guns! Wait.. Obama isn't president now.. SHIT GUYS OH SHIT!!!!

>people break NDAs for the most trivial of reasons all the time
>somehow a whole bunch of minimum wage actors hired off Craigslist to carry out an absolutely huge and evil hoax are going to keep them

There were apparently 30,000 people at the concert, were they all crisis actors? If they weren't then how did the crisis actors pull off the hoax without being noticed by the thousands of other people?

There are a ton of evil people in power, and they do carry out conspiracies against the population but use Occam's razor when it comes to things like this.

>nutjob with a bunch of guns shoots a bunch of people in a jampacked plaza from his hotel room
>everything it would take to carry out a hoax of this magnitude

Do you really think the latter is the more likely?

ISIS just claimed responsibility nypost.com/2017/10/02/isis-claims-responsibility-for-las-vegas-massacre/. So that kind of kills that little theory of yours negro.

instagram.com/p/BZvmh_FFtKW/

Doesn't look like a false flag you fucking autists

They do it every single time, dickhead.

Sup Forums pls stop embarrasing yourselves, things happen and you should embrace it

hooktube.com/watch?v=wR5Iuh0RM6g

>what is the Boston Marathon hoax

Why don't you just name the Jew, fucking queer Limey.

Are you really asking that question on Sup Forums? You are retarded aren't you?

this thread gave me AIDS, be warned!

Not a hoax, but also completely irrelevant to what I asked

Do you think that anyone who would carry out a hoax like this would have any qualms about shooting a few plebs? So why wouldn't they just do that instead of hiring thousands of actors to pretend and hoping that getting them to sign an NDA is going to keep the conspiracy underwraps.

looks pretty fake desu

>Boston marathon
>Not a hoax
literally....being this retarded

>he doesn't think the Boston bombing was a hoax
>therefore I can dismiss the rest of his arguments without bothering to address any of the points he made

Mandalay Bay should have their floor plan blueprints online

>white terrorist = false flag

every time

>he doesn't think the Boston bombing was a hoax
>because he hasn't learned to critically analyze mass hoax events
>therefore his input here is irrelevant and a waste of time

For you and everybody

It works like this:

the concert is real, but, amid the crowd, are the actors. The rounds are blanks but it doesn't matter. The actors pretend to fall in pools of blood and the magic is done. Medics are rerouted and only the ones in the loop are allowed on the scene.
We have seen this in Boston and countless other times.
Footage WILL surface, but it doesn't matter. It will be staged well enough to perpetuate the myths.

>It will be staged well enough to perpetuate the myths.
sandy hook and boston ended up being a big sales driver for the gun and ammo industry so who cares? nows the time to buy a new gun or load up on ammo for the ones you already have before the FOMO frenzy hits again

That feel for based black man.

checked

good point user

You don't get it, do you. There are no such dangers to be fought with weapons. There is a much, much more sophisticated matrix of lies and hoaxes which holds the people in dazed stupor and fear. What are you going to do, shoot at it?

great QRD user, thanks

>There is a much, much more sophisticated matrix of lies and hoaxes
yes and enlightened folks know the RKM - Rothchild Khazarian Mafia- is behind it all

ooohh noooo. i better throw away my weapons and engage in masturbatory egoism...that's the only way to beat the spoopy bad guiz!!!

Not to meantion there are a lot of shills here right now.

seems fishy to me.

yeah, this is honestly just the elite getting you ready for martial law.

here's what's gonna happen :

>blame guns
>take away all guns
>people will resist
>nation-wide martial law
>possible civil war

get ready.

It was setup by Sheldon Anderson the zionest jew who is friends with Steve bannon

No need if all the people are subdued by fear and entertainment

civil war is bad for globalism goy

He's retarded.
Just given population numbers and Sup Forums traffic, it's highly improbable that a Sup Forums poster wasn't in that crowd. If the crowd existed at all.

Who would try to do CPR on a person in a wheelbarrow? What a fucking idiot

What else is going down? This has to be a distraction from something bigger.

Shut the fuck up Frank jesus christ

why does any1 even reply to these dumb ass threads? there were 20,000 people there who saw it happen and the hospitals are full . suck a dick russian faggot

If the death toll stays at 50 its fake like Omar Mateen

If it doesn't, this looks real

Ya damn that is fukked up

jackass doesnt understand timezones
there are a few, jackass, but some peoples priorities arent videos/pics and others have respect. get raped
crisis actors are in every city every week on CL

ISIS claims responsibility for everything you fucking retard

They took credit for the missing Malaysian flight for fucks sake

that specific picture looks fake