What's the word?

What's the word?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/breaking-vegas-gunman-once-owned-home-melbourne/Ze4TrBOc9L2ssTgGicIkRK/amp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is anyone working on this or able to figure out whether its a parody account or not

>we will tread
Then we will bite, commie

Proved to be Russian/troll account, mods will delete this thread like the 20 others you've made.

FUCKING PROVE IT CUNT
I KNOW YOUR THE SAME GUY
OTHERWISE THERE IS NO PROOF OF YOUR CLAIM

99% of Antifa accounts are a parody.

Suck my dick faggot, you obviously run that shit. Sorry no one believes you.

It's a known Sup Forums parody.

Still waiting.
Nothing in the usual social media for this guy.
Hes like a fucking ghost.

all of Sup Forums has been on this for hours and usually we would know his fucking shoe size and social by now.

>Suprised a 64 year old man has no social media.

Yeah it's 100% real and not of you faggots

>we will thread

fake fake news

The softball shooter had one and he was 67.
Every shitty boomer in my family has one. the only exception is my 91 year old grandmother.
He doesnt even have a linkedin.

kys
and can you prove its a parody account my dude
if it is i dont care but if it is indeed real im very interested

Kys faggot

I'm 29 and don't have any social media accounts.

it seems like a lot of of people are coming on here trying to say its literally nothing
a bit scared are we?

google.com/amp/www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/breaking-vegas-gunman-once-owned-home-melbourne/Ze4TrBOc9L2ssTgGicIkRK/amp.html

Shooter owned a home in the same place as this specific antifa group

so many shills

how about some proof instead?

Why would I worry? I don't give a fuck about antifags, but I dislike meme worshipping faggots spreading disinformation. We should gas all the Nazi larping frog faggots and ANTIFA.

Fake account. You are the JIDF of the neo-nigger movement. Antifagnags are decentralised, that's why we can't actually tell them to STFU and let labour unions do the work

my investigation is to find out whether its a parody or not
ive yet to see proof that it is indeed a parody
the only proof i have is people on here saying its russians/trolls and linking to the boston antifa getting busted
that isnt enough
where is the memery there?

Give them enough rope and let them tie the noose.

The proof is that no fucking liberal organization is going to publicly celebrate a mass shooting. ANTIFA has practice people, you have to understand that if something looks too good to be true it's most likely bullshit. That's the problem with conservatives, you guys will gobble down any retarded shit that disparages the left.

prove its a fake account
you absolute mongolian
why is there lefties going on the page trying to damage control and say its photoshopped?
it almost seems as if it is a real antifa page or at least lefties follow it

PR people*, at the end of the day political orgs care about public image. It's why the KKK only talks about killing niggers when the cameras are off.

Yeah dumb fuck lefties who are sheep. There's sheep on many sides, many sides.

why am i being particularly implicated as a conservative?
is it because i disagree with OP's picture?

do you have anything to prove that it's a real account? or is the only evidence just your personal bias?

be smarter user

Why the fuck am I arguing with a fucking Abbo?

What's your evidence that it's real? I'm Moot btw, I'm kinda a big deal around here.

>acct in question is alt-right
>false flag. Yep, false flag.

>acct in question is left
>wow, how could it not be real tho?!?

Sup Forums is literally facebook tier.

it all happened
the extraordinary claim here is that its fake
that requires proof
im looking at objective facts
it was posted and up for a few hours and seemingly deleted in shame and also had lefties damage controlling saying it was faked and photoshopped

somehow block phoneposters and under 21 and it will massively improve

>implying actual known antifa people dont post disgusting things on public kikebook

Apparently the word is FUD, because I'm seeing a lot of it this morning.

Australia was a mistake. A breed of murdering rapists and Abbo offspring. You'll go Loony when the queers marry eh mates?

>implying with that implication that actual known alt-righters don't
ishygddt

Isis claimed responsibility, and if this individual had ties to both Antifa AND Isis, it'll lop the two groups into the same package
>not at we all didn't know that already

is this your pathetic attempt at disproving it?

TURNING OUR FROGS GAAAAY! False flag, 9/11 was an inside joooooob!

They are already a prison island for delinquents, buttsex is what they thrive.

That's because it's a False Flag operation. There was no shooting. All the people at the concert and the "victims" are crisis actors.

wow amazing BTFO there
nice attempt to stop me from looking though
sadly it failed