One Piece

>Margaret on the cover page
Does this mean we will get Luffy's girl Hancock next chapter on the cover page?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IMt-Z_2kvzA&list=PLNtaIuXXKuVNkER5VFZuHwuctaNShyUSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remember when One Piece was about techniques instead of haki?

Gear 4 is literraly a goofy but interesting technique and sadly, nearly everyone hated it.

>Nami prevents Sanji from marrying Big Mom by marrying HIM, and making Germa 66 as a sort of ally instead
>Sanji thinks it'll be all sunshine and roses now right
>except Nami's classical marriage as in it's a business proposal, as now she has to protect her royal asset from wandering eyes, and keep him from being lecherous around her, and no way is she putting out for him except for mandated children in a few years
>Sanji is now completely bitch-made to Nami, and Nami's just getting to be a richer bitch-er

>LuNafags/ZoNafags/AnyoneelseNaFags BTFO as their ships can't happen
>SaNafags BTFO as now their magical ship is a loveless marriage that only serves for comedic banter
I want it all to burn.

Gear 4 is basically Pre-TS Luffy on steroids since he does a lot more than just moving really fast.

Gear 3 would be more interesting if Luffy used something else than Pistol, Bazooka and Gattling.

>gear 3 shotgun

What will the dynamic between Jinbe and Carrot be like on the crew?

reminder that crocodile's fruit is the worst logia

>Jinbe
>on the crew

kek'd tbqh famalam

Still techniques just imbued with haki. Don't get the fuss about it. It took Luffy, Zoro and Sanji 2 years to learn to control and strengthen their haki. They didn't just get it. Go through the fights again, seriously. It is still all techniques, they just use haki along with them.

viz user when?

Croc's has pretty decent offenses.

Caribou's seems to be the worst to me.

Oda is not trying to make Pudding seem suspicious and Carrot seem pure and innocent only to reverse their roles later!

Nope! Carrot is not a traitor!

Nope!

I wish these cover pages showed more villain reactions, like Kuro, Arlong or Don Krieg.
For some reason we got Wapol, fucking Disco and nobody else in the first one, and in this one none at all.

Caribou is the closest thing to a shit-shit fruit.

Carrot is not a traitor who just acts nice and actually has a vivre card to lead Jack to the Straw Hat!

Nope!

Nope! Nope!

Croc's fruit is a pretty strong logia. His "weakness" to water/blood is irrelevant since anyone that matters in the New World has Haki anyway. The fact that he lost to Paradise pre-Gears Luffy is proof that he'd slacked off and relied too much on tanking attacks and forgot how to dodge.
He's a textbook example of Pekoms claim that Logias that think they're invincible don't last long.
He'd better have leved up and learned how to properly deal with Haki.

Arlong would have been nice. Wapol is a legitimate character as well though, since he's a bit influential.

except that unlike haki, getting wet disables all of his attacks as his unable to become sand

What happened to the Viz user?

I recently found out that the scene where Kuro first reacts to Luffy's bounty was filler. Oda completely forgot about Kuro for some reason.

>Oda completely forgot about Kuro for some reason.

Most people forgot about Kuro.

I had just found that out too even though I could swear I had seen it in the manga

Kuro's crew probably just killed him

Nobody forgot about kuro just like everyone remembers gin.

Everyone remembers Gin because he promised to meet up with Sanji again, so people are waiting for that to happen. And since it's the Year of Luigi, it just might.

It's what I would have done. Dude almost killed them with his attacks, and admitted that he was planning on killing them all anyway. No way anyone would just accept him back and follow his orders, they'd take advantage of his injuries to throw him overboard.

Everyone forgot about Kuro, but at least Jango still shows up occasionally. Plus, his special is still my favorite.
youtube.com/watch?v=IMt-Z_2kvzA&list=PLNtaIuXXKuVNkER5VFZuHwuctaNShyUSM

I would be surprised if oda doesn't include her.

Let's just hope Jango doesn't try and use his hypnotism on Vivi.

>Hancock will never joing StrawHat crew
>Hancock will never assault Luffy while he's sleeping
>Hancock will never marry Luffy
>Hancock will never be the best mother ever
I JUST WANT TO SEE HER HAPPY Sup Forums HELP ME

LuNafag please take your tantrum else where.
Thank you
You are wrong. Goku will marry Chichi.

She's a horrible person, she doesn't deserve happiness.

He is trying to hide her baby bump.

IT WAS ME! IT WAS ME, LUFFY! IT WAS ME. ALL. ALONG, LUFFY! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! HOOK! LINE! AND SINKER! YOUR WHOLE CREW BOUGHT IT! EVEN MY COUNTRYMEN! EVEN MY MINK COUNTRYMEN BOUGHT IT! EVERY DAMN ONE OF YOU WERE MADE FOOLS OF!

She can die in a ditch. She's an insufferable cunt.

AWW SUNNUVABITCH!

WHAT?!

>r/suicidewatch is that way. -------->
Luffy will end up with Hancock and there's nothing you can do about it.

I wonder if he and Fullbody have made it out of Seaman Recruit rank yet

I will be really disappointed if she turns out to be a bad bunny.

I like Gear 4.

I liked when the characters actually had to think about fights.

Because it looks fucking terrible.

That doesn't make her any less of a cunt.

>nearly everyone hated it.
plebs hate gear 4
the end

anyone copypasta that "if you don't like gear 4, you're not a true one piece fan"
It's actually pretty damn true.

Especially people complaining about how it looks. It was so easy to pin point all the people that showed up after Naruto ended. Here we were, losing our shit over how this giant rubber ball is beating the ever loving shit out of Doffy and those guys just sit there going "hrmm, where's my cool dark aura and laser beams hummm".

Random tattoos are fucking retarded and it's clearly inspired by naruto you autist. It looks terrible.

objectively wrong but ok, we're all entitled to our opinions, even if they're shitty like yours.

It's not an opinion. He gets literal random tattoos that are inspired by naruto.

And they look terrible.

did I stutter?
see

>red highlights
fucking why

>nearly everyone hated it
Source please

>random tattoos
I refuse to believe that this is an honest, genuine post.

From What I can tell, They only used red to highlight it isn't the mook version of HAKI. IE vergo's full black/purple body.

>mascara for no reason
>tribal on his chest

random
tattoos

How do you guys feel now that One Piece will be the only member of Big 3 left since Naruto ended and Bleach is ending?

Reminder that eating two devil fruits DOES NOT kill the eater.
This is a total myth in the One Piece world. People only believe it because people are too scared to actually eat two, because the Government perpetuates the myth that eating two will kill you. Not even everyone in the Govt. knows this, only the higher ups, e.g Elder Stars, so the information has NO chance of slipping put and causing power imbalances.

Reminder that Blackbeard is one of the most daring pirates out there and will do anything for power. He believes in luck, and worked out that eating two dfs does nothing and was willing to test his theory; he had fruit ready for Whitebeard's quake powers to reincarnate into, and simply ate that fruit under the cloth, to prevent anyone else from knowing the secret.

Gaining two powers is as simple as eating two fruits, but the govt will NEVER let that information out in order to reduce the threat of df eaters. Why else do you think we've NEVER seen anyone eat two? The reason? Because IT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING other than give you more power.

>no reason
It's like Oda never took inspiration from anything. I'm glad we have a fellow user that has clearly never read One Piece in the thread

it's the only one that hasn't overstayed its welcome

At least you admit he copied Naruto, for literally no reason.

Google up Kabuki.

>other than give you more power.

I suppose it'd also give you more weaknesses unless your devil fruit powers cancel out out one another's flaws, etc.

Now tell me why the naruto tattoos appear and how.

It looks like complete shit, stop being an apologetic weaboo.

>Naruto invented Kabuki

Literally dumb.

Well that's besides the point really, but sure.
You saw it here though folks, screencap this.

>H-he knows something I don't and proved me wrong!
>Better call him a weeaboo to save face

Oh, child.

>Why else do you think we've NEVER seen anyone eat two?
because oda doesn't want to waste two fruits and a character just to show something that can can easily be explained in words

gorosei themselves have confirmed that no one other than BB has EVER eaten two fruits withouts dying

You're awful at arguing. it's a naruto face(this is a joke by the way), and it's in one piece on the MC for NO reason other than to look retarded.

End of discussion.

Oh.

maybe it's still somehow true.
:'(

Well, by that logic.

Super Saiyan power-up should just give power-up without making the Saiyans blond.

>NO reason other than to look retarded
literally what

I think Oda mentioned that he introduced Crocodile too early. I feel the same way as well. The way he was going around Marineford and clashing with the likes of Mihawk, Doflamingo and even Akainu at one point shows that he's pretty strong.

I think the a reasonable explanation of his loss is that he spent so many years letting his agents do the dirty work while he sat back and played hero. He got comfortable and overconfident. And to be fair, he did "kill" Luffy three times.

Or they don't know it either.

Well I had a feeling it would get disproven.
I have a back up theory.
What if, the reason we've never seen it yet is because Oda's waiting for it to be used as a method to kill someone big?
Big Mom seems too strong for Luffy right now.
What if he has a big fight with her. Loses, Crocodile style. Maybe a few close encounters.
But somewhere long the lines, everyone realizes HE CANNOT WIN.
After reuniting with Jinbe, the sh's devise a plan to take her down.
During her next fit of rage for a certain food, a Devil Fruit will be snuck in with that food. She'll eat it after some crazy shenanigans and fights, and boom she's fuggen dead.
Might sound a bit anticlimactic the way I described it but, this could be done well, and would be a very interesting way for a big shot to be taken down.

Every time I've heard someone bring up "Oda said Crocodile was introduced too early!", I've not once seen a source for it. If there is one, that'd be great.

nice pasta crocfag

piss poor bait

>"it's a naruto face"
>blatantly taken from actual "culture"
>end of discussion

Great argument

Why does it feel that every thread is the same? Are we going through this meme-hell for another week? For fucks sake, guys

Gear 4 is fine, I loved the attacks he used in it.

Acknowledging the baseless first sentence? Did he say something wrong? Croco was always portrayed as washed up, jaded and cynical.

>"I think Oda mentioned...."

Besides the baseless first sentence,*

it's literally pasta, been posted here before with same gif and everything.

see

>Big Mom seems too strong for Luffy right now.

Brook can kill Big Mom because he's already dead.

Big Mom can't take years out of Brook because he's a spooky skeleton and therefor is not quite dead and not quite alive- Brook may also just be IMMUNE to Big Mom's Devil Fruit power in the same sense that Luffy was immune to Enel's power.

Big Mom doesn't seem that strong; she just has a "gimmick" fruit power.

If the big twist to this arc isn't Brook just flat out accidentally killing or defeating Mom I'll be genuinely upset.

Big Mom still has a bomb in her belongings to worry about. I doubt that a sneaky devil fruit will be the cause of her death

I wonder how Big Mom and Kaido reacted when they heard that not only Whitebeard died but also that Blackbeard is taking his seat.

It seems like all three of the emperors completely ignored him and kept doing their business with SMILEs and sweet factories, tho.

I hope not, old lady needs to chill.

>falls on brook
>dead again

This is like the people that says Buggy can defeat Mihawk cause Mihawk can't cut him. I don't mean like in a joking manner either. There are people that legitemately believe that Buggy can defeat Mihawk.

I sincerly hope you're joking, user. With Sup Forums there's no way to tell.

I doubt a Yonko can rely on a gimmick alone.
Even if Brook is immune, do we really think he's going to play a big part in a fight against someone so important? If BM fights a Strawhat in a significant battle it's goign to primarily be Luffy. Maybe she'll try to use her power on Brook but it will fail, but only in a once off scene.
But that aside, as I said she shurely isn't relying on that gimmick fruit alone. You need to be a monster to be a Yonko. Now, admittedly we don't quite know how strong one would need to be to become one, but, it seems reaosnable to assume that in general, BM is simply too strong for Luffy. All I'm saying is, let's not rule anything out.

>Big Mom still has a bomb in her belongings to worry about
what bomb? Is this meant to be a metaphore or am I just a spee D reader? I'm sorry but could you elaborate?
And why couldn't a df be the cause of her death? They supposedly kill who ever has eaten one already.

>old lady
LuNafag detected. There's nothing you can do to stop Luffy from fucking her.
Now go back to tumblr and cry.

*surely
not fucking shurely

The Tamate Box was part of the treasure that Luffy gave to Big Mom during FI. The minister of the Right put a bomb in it after Hody stole the drugs that were initially kept in there.

We still haven't seen what happened with the box but Oda dedicated a few pages to acknowledging that Luffy basically sent a bomb to Big Mom

What would happen if buggy fought Mihawk then, just a stalemate? Besides being the greatest swordsman he doesn't show any other powers.

>This is like the people that says Buggy can defeat Mihawk cause Mihawk can't cut him. I don't mean like in a joking manner either. There are people that legitemately believe that Buggy can defeat Mihawk.

Oh, right, sure; let me elaborate then.

Buggy can't defeat Mihawk because Mihawk is genuinely powerful beyond his ability to be a "good swordsman". Mihawk's skills require strength, discipline and training that otherwise improve and maintain his own immense power beyond just "cutting good".

Mihawk doesn't have a Gimmick. Big Mom has a Gimmick.

Keep in mind that I'm basing this idea/theory premature since we haven't really seen any of Big Mom's abilities or powers demonstrated beyond her devil fruit power- she could actually be super strong, but for the time being she's just an obese woman with a really powerful devil fruit power keeping all of her subjects held hostage with it.

In short: I'm basing this on the notion that Big Mom is just a fat cunt with no real power beyond her devil fruit ability.

>Blackbeard was like "fuck it, i have never seen someone eating two, let the fate decide it"

I can see this

The Gorosei are the celestial dragons' puppets. They let them control the world while they fuck slave bitches all day. Maybe even the CDs forgot the turth.

oooor there are a butch of overpowered celestial dragon on one of the moons with 2 or more broken df per person. I mean they are the top of everything. I doubt all of them are weak shit like the St. Carlos family

>or am I just a spee D reader?

If I were a douche, I would say yes, but since I am a nice guy I will elaborate:

Back in Fishman Island, when Luffy ate all BM's candy in the party and told her to fuck off, he gave her all the treasure they gathered from the palace to her as compensation.

Inside this said treasure there was also this Tamatobako that has inside, in fact, bombs about to explode instead of whatever it should have inside.

So yeah, shit is about to get blown the fuck out. If you want to read it again, it's from chapter 650 to 652

Nah I am actually more a Lu/Nobody, Hancock is just overrated.

>What would happen if buggy fought Mihawk then, just a stalemate? Besides being the greatest swordsman he doesn't show any other powers.

Mihawk would be able to just physically beat up Buggy.
Mihawk is physically more powerful and skilled than Buggy in every single way.

It doesn't matter if Buggy "can't be cut", because people have beaten (literally) buggy without having to rely on cutting him.

Mihawk could literally just casually beat buggy to death with the palm of his sword or the blunt end of it and buggy wouldn't be able to realistically defend himself.