How do we solve the white problem once and for all?

How do we solve the white problem once and for all?

gas the jews

We brainwash white women to mate with black bulls instead.

well.. you can start by staying the frak out of our countries for a start
and resolve the jewish question, like some are doing wrightnow in some asian countries :)

Wonder how this multimillionaire reconciles his celebrity privilege with so called white privilege.

You would think he would at least directly link to people calling the guy a "lone wolf", "mentally ill", and "not a terrorist" instead of making up bullshit. I mean, it seems you would want to show people why you're offended instead of just pretending all the time.

By being a fucking kike

Going to be a whole lot easier to murder these celebrities when they don't have body guards with guns

typical ausfailian cuck

david letterman should be drawn and quartered btw

(((David Letterman)))

I like him and his pal

FPBP

Is that THE David Letterman? He looks like shit.

>david letter(((nan)))

you guys.

oh letterman, how i loved thee

im incredibly sad at this moment, moreso about how lost letterdude is

Technically he is not a terrorist. Terrorism involves some sort of political, religious, cultural, ethnic motive. There currently appears to be none.. i.e. Not terrorism. Also, don't like it? Obama admin did the same with Pulse night club. Still not sure if that is technically classified as terrorism..

nice face account, not verified

This

Someone should ask him if it was white privilege that allowed him to keep his job after calling a vice presidential candidate's minor daughter a slut

The shooter probably hates white people as much as this kike. Letterman is probably on the verge of doing the same, but again it will be blamed on the people he hates.

When did every late night show and host get so pozzed?

>DavidLetterNan

He's revealing his true form as Rabbi Letterman

It's a fake account you dumbass

But letterman, nearly every Islamic terrorist gets called a "lone wolf" by you and your media friends. What are you talking about?

Muslim with Isis flag shouts alah snackbar while killing ppl- it might not be terror related guy #notallmuslims
White guy kills ppl with no known motive or political affiliations - #white terrorism
Liberals are retarded.

LetterNan - nice try, faggot

>ITT: retards

sage'd

White countries should be declared as a quarantine zone off limits to everyone else just in case whiteness is contagious.

Lol, this

Terrorism implies the violence was done to support for some political goal. He opened fire on a country music festival, so we can conclude this is another example of left wing terrorism?

Its not technically, he is not a terrorist unless he has a political motivation. Terrorism is realted to polticial motivation.

whites kill all non whites. solves all problems

>end white privilege

Added to my list of faggots who need their necks snapped

If this was terrorism, what were his religious or political motivation, what were his goals? To kill infidels who oppose his religion? To achieve a political goal? What?
Those idiots don't even know what terrorism is, or they are trying to redefine it as "everything that terrifies me", making Trump a terrorist by simply existing, and hurricanes are terrorism as well etc.

wow letterman is fucked

sage