HUGE HAPPENING: COVER UP GOING ON!

>trusted news site reports shooter as Islamic convert
>article's headline gets changed an hour later
>tweet is still up though

THEY ARE TRYING TO COVER UP HIS MUSLIM TIES!!! THATS WHY THEY ARE HAVING TROUBLE FIGURING OUT THE "MOTIVE"

twitter.com/ArutzSheva_En/status/914790471741984768

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=inTK1cB1spY
youtu.be/QXdMJHGxWLk
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/las-vegas-isis-shooting-claims-stephen-paddock-responsibility-latest-a7978941.html
bfmtv.com/international/en-direct-fusillade-a-las-vegas-un-suspect-abattu-1320.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>still no photos of his face
>still no motive
uh

if singles, he wasn't a muslim

Huge if true

>israelnationalnews.com

Thats a fake news clickbait/ propaganda site

youtube.com/watch?v=inTK1cB1spY

The shooter was a right wing retard. Stop perpetuating fake news.

In one post, you just BTFO the "Islamophobia is racist" and demolished the left's racist anti-White, Islam is the religion of peace" bullshit.

Well done, OP.

Well, then the ISIS just shot them in the foot. They're claiming responsibility.

yeah but at least it's not CNN

Muslim ties? What does that mean? He has a Muslim friend?

Do you have proof he is in ISIS or are you just making shit up like everyone else?

Ring wing that shoots up a country music festival? That hardly makes any sense.

bump

Buh buh but Trump is the president now guys he's going to fix everything isn't he ?

youtu.be/QXdMJHGxWLk

If you read the article, you'd know that the tweet isn't even agreeing with what is being said.

Id say its worse than CNN.

I've noticed it on my Facebook feed a few times when some normie friends like shitty Facebook pages that link to it and other Israeli fake news websites. On a side note there seems to be a lot of pro-israel Facebook pages that target conservatives and bait them with fake anti-Islam articles but push pro-Israel propagands.

Fucking kikes man.

maybe he missed out on a ticket

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/las-vegas-isis-shooting-claims-stephen-paddock-responsibility-latest-a7978941.html

Maybe that's why ISIS claims responsibility

Two words Drumpfkins. CASE. CLOSED.

t. Muhammad from Sydney

He's a liberal!
That's why he shot up a country music festival

i wouldn't be surprised if it is (((isis))) related.

Get fucked leaf I hate muslims just as much as jews

ISIS claimed responsability, he was an americunt converted to the religion of piss

It is
bfmtv.com/international/en-direct-fusillade-a-las-vegas-un-suspect-abattu-1320.html

Well shit, wrap it up boys. Time to wait for the next happening

Exactamundo!

>believing a dying terrorist org just because they said so within 12 hours of the event
Reddit-tier logic here fellas, get yourselves together.

I have a question do you ever seen adds for the IDF because for like a 2 week period on FB and random websites I kept seeing then.

Not only was he a filthy muslim but was also paid by Soros. Check the digits

>Stephen Paddock
>Anglo Saxon
>Gun Control
NEW ANGLO REPORT #261

It's not like he's a devout follower. Anyone can give their lives for a cause.

yeah man I've seen boomers his age get really into model train collections and be completely engulfed by their new hobby within the space of a few months, but you're right, they're not devout hobbyists

ASSOCIATED PRESS

They're lying because they don't want to admit that whites do everything better than them.

American born so they will say it's domestic terrorism.

You can't expect commies to use logic before they spout bullshit from their upper asshole.

they look so much like a Nord-Jew...