What does Sup Forums believe is the most pertinent example of false consciousness afflicting the west?

What does Sup Forums believe is the most pertinent example of false consciousness afflicting the west?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DWJyON5rMKk?t=14m47s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

race, national, cultural, ethnic divisions hiding the true, material divisions based on class and the ownership of the means of production.

I hope you're only pretending to be retarded

>ethnic groups looking out for each other like all species on the planet is a spook but class is real

lmao am i supposed to think that nasty body is attractive ?

>implying multi-ethnic societies function properly

uh dude look at america right now. literally on the verge of collapse and then YES we will revert back to tribalism for survival

Posting the gif

Posting 20 year old e-celebs with all the knowledge and life’s experience of a cucumber.

Kys

>ethnic groups looking out for each other like all species on the planet is a spook but class is real

i hope you are just pretending to be retarded. species don't look out for one another unless they are social animals and even then they don't really tend to look out for one another that much. what species do is try to pass on their individual genetic material. people have this huge misconception that reproduction and evolution are all about passing on the species genetic material but that's more a side effect of each individual attempting to pass on their individual genetic material.

what i am saying is that science says you are fucking wrong, animals the world over are mostly concerned with themselves, others usually only factor in if they are biological children or herd animals and even then the individual needs are often seen above the needs of others as if I survive as an individual I can go on to make more others.

So you sir are the fake news retard

socrates told us what the problem was before Christ was even born, and it's been the same problem ever since - sophistry. people claiming to know things when they actually don't. orators, swindlers, liars who wasn't to pretend to be an expert but have never given the topic any serious thought.

Socrates tried to root this shit out one man at a time in his day and they killed him for it and the sophists won. The world is now full of sophistry. Every commercial you see, every news show, every television expert, every politician, Trump - they all are more concerned with dazzling you into buying their bullshit than whether their bullshit is right.

Reason lost. just look at this board - full of ad hominem and tu quequo attacks and not so full of reason or logic. Lot of experts here too, lot of people claiming they know the truth about a lot of stuff. at least half of them are amateur sophists.

shit he's right,
nvm custom flag kys nigger

very interesting read, will investigate further along those lines . thanks for that

faggot dettected

Hi inferiorboy! Hows your mom?

>meme flag
>shitty commie opinion
go figure

People pushing racial and gender issues while studiously ignoring actual class issues.

How can one woman have such an obscene body?

*tips*

youtu.be/DWJyON5rMKk?t=14m47s

>right-wing women get closer to the JQ and being fully redpilled
>kikes try to discredit them and character assassinate them

Like clockwork. Keep going kikes. The day of the rope is nearing.

Hnnnngh THICC would eat shit out of her asshole

Lauren is /ourgirl/ and one hot tamale YEEEEEHAW

this

/thread
you could re-paint the sistine chapel with the makeup caked on this man-face
only a true desperate beta would take anything these shekel grubbing e-thots say seriously