HAPPENING: WW3 STARTING

>A NORTH Korea ship was seized after it was caught carrying a huge supply of weapons to Egypt as tensions continue to mount with the US.

>More than 30,000 rocket-propelled grenades discovered on board the freighter named the Jie Shun which the hermit kingdom had decorated with deceptive Cambodian colours.

SOURCE: express.co.uk/news/world/861141/World-War-Three-North-Korea-Kim-Jong-un-Pyongyang-Donald-Trump-US-Egypt

the sanctions are starting to have effect too. are we heading for war?

please just let the nukes drop this life is so boring

literally says WW3 in the title. we're in the run-up to war?

fuck off WW3 fag. It's Anon5 time to shine. #FreeAnon5

WW3 didn't really compare to the other two, maybe WW4 will be more exciting.

imagine being this autistic

have you even been awake at all for the last 48 hours?
>OJ Simpson got released
>Puerto Rico is making an absolute fucking mess of its aid efforts
>Catalonia and Spain were briefly on the cusp of an orwellian civil war against the police state
>a gigantic fucking gun fell on Marilyn Manson while he sand "Sweet Dreams"
>TERRY DAVIS
>Rick and Morty SSN 3 Finale: RICK VS POTUS
>a crazy white man and his mail-order bride shut down all of Las Vegas with an automatic machine gun, leaving fifty whole people dead

>life is so boring
NO IT IS FUCKING NOT

>be american
>getting shot by anyone or any country
not a happening.

Kim chose the best day ever to try the patience of the American People.

The Korean war never actually ended to begin with, they just declared a ceasefire.

I told everyone its going to continue ramping up....

this is just the beginning of 7 years of tribulations

hey don't bring my get into your bizarre dystopian visions, you soothsaying autismo

my get is pure

HE'S ISLAMIC AND WHITE

Checked!
I told you this is happening season!

WELL... SHIEEEEEETTT

Why can't NK trade with Egypt if they fucking want to

kim is a bore. no one takes the little dicklet seriously. he'll be crying for gibs and sucking us off soon.

>be america
>discover NK is sitting on billions worth of rare earth minerals that could ease your dependency on importing them from china
>??????
>get mad when NK learns of this and threatens to blow shit up if they get invaded

The gook isn't going to preemptively attack the US, he knows that's suicidal and he likes ruling over his little group of people as a god. It's all bluster because everyone who isn't retarded knows Kim has always responded to threats with even more bombastic, empty threats.

Not to mention murricans manage to pointlessly slaughter one another just fine, he just needs to play the waiting game.

when he hits the vegas roll

I just posted a thread about a friend who has a buddy in the Secret Service who referenced this! The agent told my buddy that DPRK has released a video saying that in retaliation for this, they're going to release a chemical/biological agent that could decimate the affected population in under a year. He believes the threat to be credible enough to warrant warning his friends and family to stockpile food, water, and other supplies.

Hollywood plz. Or LA, or San Francisco. I’d be good with any of those.

>The gook isn't going to preemptively attack the US
>"I am going to preemptively attack the US" - Gook

you're probably right, either way I'm gonna go buy 3 cases of water and get ready to go deep innawoods

but none of this affects me directly

tbf

I've read a bit about this, that ship was seized years back, it's just that we only found out who ordered the rockets just now

I know his plan isn't to attack first, what he wants to do is build a strong nuclear force so he can blackmail the US into leaving SK so the Norks can invade again, and say what you will about the South Koreans, that's just unacceptable

beautiful

imagine this:
NK accidently get rid of californis and with it the whole west coast pedo network.

Explain how this leads to WW3?
Go on now user.

yeah, nah, I'm still stuck on this
have you considered then that maybe Sup Forums is not the board for you?

this is peak Sup Forums and the only reason you'd have for not having fun is because you don't really belong here anyway

>America supply and support war for 60 years
>best Korea poor they start selling same business
>NO GOY! You cannot do it it's bad!
Fuck off burger. They trade weapons with Egypt has nothing to do with you leave the world fuck alone

you guys better check those digits!