Literally can't make this shit up

Literally can't make this shit up
rt.com/usa/405409-isis-responsibility-vegas-shooting/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cODjf
yahoo.com/news/islamic-state-claims-las-vegas-attack-says-shooter-141433433.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/las-vegas-isis-shooting-claims-stephen-paddock-responsibility-latest-a7978941.html
twitter.com/ArutzSheva_En/status/914790471741984768
google.com/search?q=ISIS claims responsibility for Las Vegas attack&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

B-BUT MUH NARRATIVE!

Isis takes responsibility for fucking everything

archive:
archive.is/cODjf

that's bad news, since it proves that terrorism has little to do with race.

with religion, yeah, but there's no way to recognize future islamists anymore. your white 60yo neighbor might be one as well.

isis took responsibility for the mazda that drove over my cat.
it was driven by nursery school teacher from devon

he really was a bigoted white male radicalized by alex jones and fox news

Even if not true, I hope it sticks. Guns don't kill people, mudslimes do!

Still need a source other than RT

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, because Alex Jones and Fox news hate Christians, whites, and Trump supporters.
Idiot.

>shot up a concert attended by the same demographic that probably watches alex jones and probably watches fox news

Jesus Christ you people can't be this stupid...

yahoo.com/news/islamic-state-claims-las-vegas-attack-says-shooter-141433433.html

Arabic new channels are saying this too here

This, RT has a good share of unconfirmed or fabricated news.

>your white 60yo neighbor might be one as well.
You are right. Should i investigate the bastard?

They take responsibility for every Islamic attack, have they taken responsibility for any whiteys yet?

read this

Yes, RT literally can and does make it up.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

LIBTARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/las-vegas-isis-shooting-claims-stephen-paddock-responsibility-latest-a7978941.html

Time to start matching the headline changes with a before and after once the narrative doesn't match

This says that ISIS claims responsibility of the attack, it doesn't mention any conversion.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

>rt.com
You have to go back.

Did you get your heads bounced off the sidewalk as children? How fucking stupid do you have to be?

if you think about it if the US converted to Islam we could remove every single fucking jew from the earth.

Even our left-leaning media reports this now.
Hell, even the Swedish cuck-central-supreme "Aftonbladet" reports this shit.
Dunno if it's legit though.

CONFIRMED:
twitter.com/ArutzSheva_En/status/914790471741984768

Seriously RT? Fuck off Slavs. How many of you frog memeing faggots are Russian? I bet I could throw a dart and hit a Russian.

Allah is giving us victory,only a matter of time to Islamic domination

>israelnationalnews
who

oh shit, it's on nearly every major news site now

google.com/search?q=ISIS claims responsibility for Las Vegas attack&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b

IT'S OVER

Ad hominem comment, no facts. Leftist confirmed. Collect your shekels from Brock and say hi to the xhe's down at Sharia Blue, shill.

tfw kek, why'd you give a jew shill trips?

And every time they do, it turns out it was true. What's your point?

Wtf a Russian muslem, fuck I hope putin find your reedit account

Israeli Infowars and RT don't fucking count as credible sources. ISIS claims responsibility for fucking hurricanes lol. Dirty slav fake news. Slavs are worse than Jews and niggers.

Again but in English please

this can't be real. this timeline hasn't gotten this fucked

>white male and muslim terrorist
everyone wins I guess

Large if honest

It's everywhere including BBC. Just take 5 seconds to google if you want verification you retarder burger twat.

>And every time they do, it turns out it was true
Literally good luck proving this.

>ISIS says something
>It must be true

They didn't take responsibility for St.Petersburg metro bombing tho. Really makes you think, huh?

>spotted the illegal alien

LIBTARD GUN CONTROL FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Screen cap this shit: Radical white terrorism, no connection to ISIS or ANTIFA.

>prove it wasn't the muslims

this desu
isis claims everything

No

This is RT (questionable reliability), but they're quoting Reuters. Why would they even give ISIS the voice to make a statement like this? Ridiculous and irresponsible.

>says shooter converted to Islam months ago

Learn to read spaghetti neighbor

>moving the goal posts
Stop changing the subject you fucking coward, and prove the claim that all isis attack claims are correct.

>no
Brainlet detected

>rt
>dailymail
>breitbart
>>valid sources

kek

that's fantastic news you stupid kraut

it proves islam is a religion of death and disproves the they do it because they cant integrate/mental illness/its blow back for wars in middle east narratives

Still a disgusting whitey no matter.

Whites are disgusting violent mayonnaise 'people'

Haha, ISIS are ballsy I’ll give them that.

You know Russia has a massive Muslim populaiton, right?

Welcome to the safe space that is Sup Forums

However they might be much more desperate now since theyre losing their territory and cities, could explain why they would claim something this ridiculous

The question being : why would they claim attacks that aren't from them ?

what happen to alt left now?
who they gonna blame ?

But user ... ISIS DID just make this shit up.

are you satisfied, burger ?

Yeah because the only terrorist group in the world is ISIS. Get the hell out of here

White supremacist with gook girlfriend (just like Anglin) decides to shoot up white people at a country concert cause they are degenerates.

>Isis also claimed the gunman “converted to Islam several months ago”, without providing more details. Paddock's religion and lifestyle have not yet emerged elsewhere.

nice try achmed

Destroys the point of the travel ban though.

UMA DELICIA
M
A

D
E
L
I
C
I
A

>can't google for shit
>doesn't know all of the sources cite SITE Intel Group and 46 minute audio log
Jesus Christ, do you need everything spoonfeed to you?

why ahmed ? I'm not defending the sandniggers

>Isis responsible for gunman
>Isis is CIA
>CIA is us government
>us government responsible for shooting

this^

Ban all Muslims

Why are you presenting new questions when you haven't even proven the original claim? Is it because you're having trouble finding proofs?

BIG if true

Opens the door on a Muslim Ban, and the awakening of non-Muslims against the "religion of piss"

Wrong. Al queda did that. Isis usually only claims what they actually did

ISIS lying
he was an Antifa organizer
BUT
there is some evidence that his wife was muslim and was cucking him hardcore, like all Antifa

Anyone else took the responsibility? I don't think so.

To prove something you first have to ask questions, cunt.

Problem is, one isn't allowed to kill themselves if he was a death cult member.

So, yeah nah, fake news. These asswipes even claim hurricanes.

Why is the only picture of this guy is drunk with a lady boy?

Looks like there will be no proof he was a Muslim but lots of suspicion.

Everyone will choose to believe what they want, libs will buy the white male terrorism line, and FOX news cuckservatives and Sup Forums types will take ISIS's word at face value.

So basically more social strife division and ultimately conflict. Expect Trump to again tweet about how we need a total ban on Muslim immigrants and for libs to respond with furious outrage and talk about how we need to kick WHITE MALES who are the descendants of ILLEGAL COLONISTS WHO GENOCIDED NATIVE AMERICANS out of America instead blah blah blah

The Gods of Chaos are pleased today.

lol no proofs, you're fake news-tier garbage. Dismissed.

There's no verifiable proof to this whatsoever.

>using firefox in 2017

Recognizing that an additional avenue for a threat exists does not foreclose the original path. But my gut tells me ISIS is just claiming it. Probably some other motivation.

Why are you that triggered ? I bet you're a fucking melbournite.

I'd like to hear the reports from an actual source that isn't ISIS though that he converted. What about this guys GF or whatever she is? She was questioned by police. That means the police would know by now if he really converted to Islam from her. Still no word about the motives from officials though.

>inb4 "muh liberal media coverup"

Well they're searching his home so we'll find out soon enough

anyone have a msnbc link for this good goy

>Expect Trump to again tweet about how we need a total ban on Muslim immigrants and for libs to respond with furious outrage and talk about how we need to kick WHITE MALES who are the descendants of ILLEGAL COLONISTS WHO GENOCIDED NATIVE AMERICANS out of America instead blah blah blah
Is this world just algorithmically generated at this point?

You can be just an idoctrinated bastard and do the deed without official approval or support from a terrorist organization, the bombs he made aren't something you can't do on your own. This also allows you to go remain undetected. If you want to insist about it being fake, the actor hypothesis is a much better argument.

Solution: make Islam illegal in the usa.

He converted to Islam so what? It just shows that if you ban muslims from entering the country you are still going to have terrorist attacks.