>Everyone else: Almost definitely sure that's wrong
>Pol: Pft. Do you enjoy being wrong?

Turns out it's a man

>Pol: It's obviously a leftie commie
>Everyone else: Positive it's not
>Pol: Pft. Do you enjoy being wrong?

Turns out it's a right-wing white male with submissive chink wife to boot

>Pol: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FALSE FLAG CRISIS ACTORS MORE ON INFOWARS.COM

wait for it mate. When the MUDSLIME pill hits, it hits hard.

It's not even surprising anymore.
>big mass shooting
>over 50 dead
We all knew what race/gender it was. It's always a white male. Yet we're putting travel bans on peaceful Muslim countries.

He might have been a Muslim convert, possibly could have been to Dubai & Middle East with his roommate

I mean, a redneck white guy targeting a country music concert full of other redneck white guys, i find that really hard to believe, these shooters always have a motive, roof hated blacks, mateen hated fags, etc, who did this guy hate?

>shills are this retarded
ISIS claimed responsibility

AP and fox news reporting he converted to islam months ago. ISIS also claiming responsibility

Annnnnndddd it's ISIS

Bahahaha

If ISIS claimed they started WW1 and WW2 would you believe them too?

Sup Forums will believe anything if it's fucking stupid and easy to understand

Pol was right again. Does OP enjoy being wrong?

Id stop believing them if they made such a claim. Unfortunately, they’re pretty accurate with their claims usually.

Turns out to be ISIS.
Do you enjoy being wrong?

It's not isis. They once claimed responsibility for a white nationalist killing muslims by accident.

Smells like nam vet, though. Am i right?

Why would a 64 year old white man shoot up a country music concert for the hell of it? you need some serious planning & motive to do what he did, if it was a rap concert ill say he was just a Sup Forumstard, but cmon he knew he was shooting at rednecks like himself, why would he do that?

Maybe he just hated shitty music, lulz

>Sup Forums will believe anything if it's fucking stupid and easy to understand
Are you stupid? It was reported he was a convert last night at 2am, and now ISIS has claimed it, meaning he is a jihadi.

ISIS kills Muslims all the time though

digsverify if flase glag or not

>The biggest mass shooting in history happened because someone didn't like country music

I want this to be more true than the ISIS angle

>something doesnt make sense
>Lets see what our reputable Islamic State news agencies have to say

A serb did start ww1.

They are pretty much muslim.

>Full damage control

Obviously ISIS claims responsibility. When was the last time they didn't when anything happens? It was a white christian right wing male. Deal with it.

>being this gullible

ISIS would claim responsibility for Hurricane Maria if it weren't haram to speak a non-relative woman's name.

KYS faggot

No shit, you dumb fucking redneck. But not in the name of anti-islam. Learn to think.
He would have been 18 when nam kicked up, his waifu was Vietnamese, etc.

>(((Fox News)))

Reddit. Ya gotta go back senpai

>64 years old
>roommate

Now that ISIS has claimed responsibility, Sup Forums has backpedaled on the false flag claims. Guess ISIS cleared up all the issues they had with camera lighting, blood on the ground, etc.

Dude, it's not isis. I'm telling you. Why would a white dude with a Vietnamese wife be muslim? Not likely. Catholic, more likely.

strawman

I don't think it was ISIS either, I'm just mentioning how quickly they turned away from the whole false flag thing when the ISIS narrative presented itself.

Well yeah, right wingers specialize in mental gymnastics and cognitive dissonance.