NO TRUMP NO KKK NO FASCIST USA

>NO TRUMP NO KKK NO FASCIST USA

How do women think they will get men by saying shit like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_-jkimIyRHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>swimming and field hockey
>blatantly obese
hmm

>women
>having problems getting men
I guarantee she has at least 10 guys trying to talk to her right now

why is it always a bull nose ring

swimming really isn't the best weight loss activity. limited motion and it makes you hungry afterwards.

conformity to an echochamber

Only her face is actually

>Implying she doesn't have beta cucks messaging her

....Hopefully its not far from pic related

look at her arms. she may not be obese but she's clearly fat

>2017
>owning a Windows phone

This

youtu.be/_-jkimIyRHU

Hmm, more like chubby or a case of baby-fat from plastic water bottles

Because men do not care.
A rightwing male student would hide his powerlevel fuck her and move onto the next one. Or meet an actual woman in Church.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

not making us look good brah

I am a right wing male who is attractive and gets about 10 matches a day, trust me, I would never stick my dick in that if you paid me

Who am I making look bad? Burgers are burgers

that bitch is fat

Get educated, you /fit/ shitlord.

Her overall body doesnt seem overly fat, in Eurofag she is obese. But overall, she is chubby and babyfat because of plastic water bottles and paint chips

Oreos and sadness.

im sick of us just being okay with how fat american women are

I think she's a dyke. Only butch men hating womyn play hockey

Same here, but its just the current standered nowadays. You either see a fat burger or a aneroxic woman. I can say that 99% of the women I see nowadays are fat and wicked ugly. Thats the reason I dont have a gf

Shell get her man, right before he converts to trannysm and becomes a xe

>get this shit even in Canada
AMERICA FUCK OFF YOU'RE RUINING OUR WOMEN

She is still bursting at the seams

I live in a pretty fit area and i have a really good body for normie standards but i don't know how to go up to women and ask them out. They give me looks and shit. I had my shirt off while i was walking home from the gym and two milfs at a red light were going crazy over me. Idk how to turn into gf tho. Also i live in a very diverse area

swimming is great for weight loss senpai

Choose your words carefully big guy... When my field hockey wife asked me to marry her, I said yes. I made a vow that say to stand behind her. So you don't go tripping her.

I will be honest with you, you gotta take initiative. But I have had luck with Tinder, reason being is that its easier to break the ice and get a feel for their type before you stick your dick in crazy. I usually get a Tidner boost for $4 and get a shit-ton of matches. I have had some sex and a relationship out of it but they were stupid shits. Thats why I stopped and gave up on women in general for now, they are all diseased and absoluetely subhuman children.

But if you wanna learn how to talk to women, try Tinder because you will learn what works and what doesnt.

Because she's a total cow.

When my field hockey wife asked me to marry her I said yes.

She has a nose ring in like the swine she is.

>swimming really isn't the best weight loss activity. limited motion and it makes you hungry afterwards.

You are literally retarded.

women can literally have penises and they'll still get laid, you stupid fuck

They understand they are literally cattle.

>pansexual
what makes you think and where does it says she's looking for men?

do you know what pansexual means?
it's even capped with rainbows

Calm down mgtow

I've seen minority women have the same thing, as if a kkk member would swipe right to begin with.

it's a challenge. they want a dominant male to come into their life, accept the challenge, and put them in their place.

>hamplanet tries to hang herself
>ceiling collapses from her weight

I aint trying for a second to do anything with a cow looking fuck like that

Implying you wouldnt

....I'd hit that....as in I would lure her into a corner and beat her

Just think what her butthole smells like after eating a xl pizza from Dominos

QUICK SPRINT

>Women
>Penis
Shiggy

I didn't say it was realistic, that's just what they want. she'll inevitably spend the rest of her 20s having casual throwaway sex with chads while turning down weak feminist beta males until she hits 30 and decides to settle down with one of the more well off betas before she cheats on and divorces him a few years later.

Yup

Video of her swimming.

fucking hell that's terrifying.

Best thing you can do is fuck and dump them these slut roasties love Trump supporter cock

They don't.

>bull nose ring

What retard started this trend and why do girls think guys find this attractive?

Name?

This, i fucking hate when a cute girl appears on Tinder and she has one of those fucking shits. Jesus christ I want to kill the jew who started that shit, they think they are cool but look like retard cows

Right before my ex and I broke up, she got a nose ring unannounced. It's basically a "fuck everything" badge for emotional cunts.

this

the thing about women is no matter how unsavory or ugly you are there will always always always always always ALWAYS be some faggot who will fuck them.

No

Matter

What

It is always the desperate men who gives these entitled whores inflated egos and think they can do whatever the fuck they want because their vagina allows them to.