Trump said he would keep us safe

>Trump said he would keep us safe
>"Only I can fix it"
>Largest mass shooting in American history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GzO0lgvQID0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you mean Trump isn't an all powerful evil demigod like the media portrays him but instead just a flawed human being?
wow

You can't fix white people. They are inherently violent people and desire killing others. No one was surprised when the shooter turned out to be a white male because historically white males are the most violent people on earth.

Mediocre, albeit quite low energy, leaf post.

same can be said about blacks, and even more true.

When did black people kill 60+ million people in a single war, sweetie?

reported for spam

So, hillary orchestrated the false flag veras shooting in order to discredit Trump... huh?

I smell the hand of Soros in this.

Hillary is far too incompetent to do this one on her own... but hillary IS his preferred agent in politics.

>veras

wtf?

Well, he is a notorious liar.

trumps going to make sure every american that needs prozac mailed to them gets it

I'm safe though, right now, thanks Trump.

>>veras

We are not more violent we are just intelligent enough to be better at it. The only people who could compete are the jaws and japs. Jews a
Don't seem to like actual risk and the japs have been leaned on in recent history so it's just us.

Thank you Don Don.

didn't he also say that he'd wipe isis out in like 30 days or something?

>this shooting is somehow Trumps fault
kys

yup

You fucking leftists have no shame or decency.

/
>A shooting happens
>It's Trump's fault

Then the Orlando nightclub shooting should be blamed on Obama, 9/11 on Bush, Columbine on Clinton....

I swear you guys are retarded

This is just really pathetic. You guys have really showed a new level of stupidity today. Google decided to give your stupidity a nice spotlight too. Must be embarrassing to have the whole world look at you like you're a bunch of caged retards.

>Be a burger
>hate on other burgers for skin color
>not racist in his eyes

So Trump lied when he supported the war in Iraq? Or when he said Obama was right after Sandy Hook? WHEW

point is Trump has been very adamant about "keeping america safe", it's pretty ironic that the most deadly shooting on american soil happened under his watch

How would he fix it?

this

by resigning

Not really, the guy shot up a concert from a hotel window, how the fuck could any president stop that?

Americans are always shooting other americans but what he means is he wont add to it by bringing a load of dirty shitskin pakis to make it even worse.

Well I guess if he had dictatorial power he could stop it...

Time to give him emergency powers

Fuck off faggot..youre not getting the guns and Trump has the nuke codes.

Yeah and how dare he not stop those hurricanes!! Do you realize how retarded you sound?

>Implying citizens in New Vegas, California, have the firepower necessary to defend themselves.
This is why we need individual firearm bearing you fucking twat, you fucking democrats are causing these shoot-outs.

The slide threads continue. Fuck off leaf.

The real problem is people don't realize that you can still obtain illegal firearms under a firearm ban...

no way

I missed the 2 black world wars desu

SHOOTER ATTENDED ANTI TRUMP RALLY PROOF VIDEO:

youtube.com/watch?v=GzO0lgvQID0

African warlords

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide

i think he describes himself that way. the media understands how capable he is.

>500k
>60M+

so?

see

We don't name them because their conflicts never fucking end. Look at africa and tell me those tribes even come close to what a respectible military should look like.

Yeah, everyone knows whites are more efficient and capable mass murderers. That's why we will win the race war.

>Largest mass shooting in American history
finally some decent happening from US

You said it, not me.