Naruto ended

>Naruto ended
>Bleach is ending

THE BIG 3 IS NO MORE

ONE PIECE WILL BE THE ONLY ONE LEFT STANDING

OPBROS WW@

Good. Now if only One Piece would finally end.

>bleach
>big 3
it's like I found a time capsule from 2007

A challenger approaches

You don't get what the term means

a snore approaches

2 years left. Once luffy has all of his crew im sure thats when things will start getting deeper into what one piece is

Already failing

op has been shit since the timeskip, just a dragged out generic adventure series at this point.

Is it inevitable for Fairyshit to join the big 3?

>only 2 years left
Kek, you must be delusional user.

Only to be replaced by more shitty shounen jump garbage.

Nice quads

>op has been shit since the timeskip

Why do you like sounding like a broken record for 5 years?

Expand your taste desu.

You don't read it (or watch it), do you? The generic island to island shit was at the beginning, now we have actual plot and it isn't just muh adventure. After the time skip, the series was at its worst, but each arc since fishman island has been better and better, and now we have the hype as fuck 4 yonko saga. What a waste of quads.

Did you even read Zou?

Fairy Tail is not from Jump so it can't join.

>Naruto ended

> not having an immortal anime

Kek

>Written by Kishimoto's assistant while Kishimoto himself is just supervising aka doing fuckall
>Relevant

>Implying Oda isn't going to rush OP ending so he can go in a No Homo™ bike ride with Kishi around Japan

>Bleach, Gin Tama, Nisekoi, and Toriko all ending in the same year
Is Jump dying?

At this point, Shueisha is considering giving Togashi a mask that pump him with strong analgesics so he can keep drawing HxH

>One Piece not ending
No, Jump is just fine.

>Gintama ending

Good. Overrated shit with the worst fanbase ever.

(you)

I've tried to start watching this anime multiple times and I just can't stand the art style. Should I try the manga, or am I just cursed with shit taste?

>Gintama's fanbase
>worse than OP's or HxH's
Please.

Yes worse than both.

Not him, but do you seriously expect people to have read the most recent bits when the preceding 200 chapters were shit? They dropped it like sensible people, because they have other things they could be reading without having to put up with five years' worth of garbage in the middle.

One Piece? Yes, the manga is infinitely better. But if it's the art style you can't get past, I'm not sure if it'll be any improvement to you.

pretty much this, only shit eaters still like op

>Naruto ended.
>Bleach, Gintama, and Toriko ending in the same year.
>AssClass and Kuroko were popular, but were not meant to be long.

This is surreal. Jump is going to take a hit.

>But One Piece and HxH are among the highest selling manga.
I won't deny their popularity. Togashi went back on a hiatus. Guess so that he could prepare Volume 34. Oda is taking breaks more and more frequently, and it's possible that the rate of OP characters per month will lessen over time. What if OP gets one chapter per month?

Eventually, Oda and Togashi will have to end their series.

>Eventually, Oda and Togashi will have to end their series.
Or they could die before that.

>eventually
Yeah, but that's long enough away that the lineup as of today likely isn't relevant. Also, OP is definitely not going to less than weekly, that's a dumb as shit idea.

what about black clover? or is it shit
and everyone else that started as weekly moved to square and became monthly right?

>trying to catch up with literally +700 episodes
>when you can be done with the manga in a few days

>they have other things they could be reading
Yeah, but that usually means they follow manga beyond popular shounenshit, which is incomprehensible to most of the fags in the big three generals.

>do you seriously expect people to have read the most recent bits when the preceding 200 chapters were shit?

I expect them not to give their opinions on things they haven't read.

hella worty challenger

It's better than Naruto already.

>didn't consider reading the manga first
cursed forever with shit taste

That's exactly why they've got to end their series. Jump isn't going to force them to end their biggest money makers.

I'm trying to say that Oda won't be able to maintain a weekly schedule at this point. OP could still be recognized as weekly officially, but it could have one-two chapters per month on average depending on how many breaks Oda takes.

If he's read 700-800 chapters of an ~850 chapter manga, and 150-200 of the ~250 chapters since the timeskip, it's dumb to expect him not to voice his impressions just because he hasn't completed all of it. I never finished Valvrave, but that's not going to stop me from saying that it was shit.

He can voice his impressions of what he HAS read. If he's missed out on a couple of arcs, he shouldn't make assumptions about them.

it has to end anytime, fucking voice actors will die n shit

There's always other VA's that can replace them.

This is true.

That's not an accomplishment