He's a muslim apperently

yep

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/405409-isis-responsibility-vegas-shooting/
thesun.co.uk/news/4592774/cops-hunting-asian-woman-over-las-vegas-shooting-that-left-20-dead/
twitter.com/Reuters/status/914862474893185024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> jew news

They always claim responsibility for these things. This is a really shit narrative to go with.

>not trusting our greatest ally

Is this really what Sup Forums has become?

Jews are pushing this narrative hard.

>yeah it was totally us, umad kuffar?
>h-he converted a few months ago
>no really
I want to believe but I need better proofs

>no archive link
sage, Shlomo

I kept seeing posts saying he was a recent convert long before Isis claimed this, so there may be something there. Plus, didn't his wife try and warn everyone? That doesn't sound like much of an "accomplice" and more of a "holy shit, my husband is about to do some crazy shit" type of yelling. She clearly knew what he was trying to do.

Until they find a Qu'ran at his house and info on hat mosque he attended( none near Mesquite) then I'm doubting it.

I thought I just heard that his wife wasn't even there?

Today i took a shit in a urinal

Will ISIS take responsibility for it

fine don't believe me, you'll see it in the news in like 4-6 hours rt.com/usa/405409-isis-responsibility-vegas-shooting/

Hummm...doubt from the Islamic State of England....

thesun.co.uk/news/4592774/cops-hunting-asian-woman-over-las-vegas-shooting-that-left-20-dead/

Best I got for you. I know it's not archived, but I'm not a shill. Just providing a source.

Surprise, surprise

>israel pushing fake russian news
wew

rt.com/usa/405409-isis-responsibility-vegas-shooting/

oh fuck meant this one rt.com/usa/405409-isis-responsibility-vegas-shooting/

>I kept seeing posts saying he was a recent convert

His wife is a Catholic anyway.

twitter.com/Reuters/status/914862474893185024

How are Muslims allowed to share this planet with us? I want them all to die. Every single one.

Me too brother.