Honestly

Honestly,

Would YOU reject instrumentality?

enough with the eva circlejerk

Even if the alternartive wasnt to live on a destroyed world and probably starve to death.

Giving up suffering amd loneliness in exchange for the loss of individuality doesnt sound too bad

no

Yes.

Suffering is an important part of life.

shit yeah I would

It sounds fucking horrible, more like.

why does it sound horrible?

it sounds calming actually

No, it's an actual achievable Paradise/Heaven.

I would, because my husbando isn't there.

But user, inside instrumentality you would physically and mentality be one with your husbando

Seele please go

I wouldn't, because he isn't in instrumentality.

yes, I'm not a tool

I don't remember Instrumentality well enough to say but fuck "Yes, misery is an important part of life, you shouldn't give it up even if you have the chance" folk psychology bullshit

No
I want to become one with tang

If you would say yes to instrumentality, then why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Because death is not the same thing as being assimilated into a unified consciousness dumbass

It's been going for 20 years. If its going to stop it won't be today.

But you won't be the one leading the consciousness. You're basically dead.

But it is and that's literally the message of EoE. How did you miss that? You lose all capacity to act and silently rot away like somebody who burned out all their senses through drug abuse.

fuck yea i would

infinite tsukuyomi me my shit up senpai

Yes. How could I enjoy it when I knew it all wasn't real?

In the Matrix, it was said humanity rejected the utopian world that was given to them because it was TOO perfect. For even people that didn't know what was going on, eventually they'd feel unsettled and reject it.

Not rejecting it would be similar to REEing for all of eternity.

You lose the capacity to act independently, since there is no "you" anymore and you are just part of a shared consciousness.

I dont think its ever stated that you lose the capacity to act, it looked more like you dont feel the need to act since all your needs are taken care of

Yes.

Yeah, killing somebody removes their need for anything.

How would you impose your will upon the world? You've lost your body, the only method by which you can do so.

COME, SWEET DEATH

Inside instrumentaity you wouldnt, if your will to impose your will upon the world is that important to you you would leave instrumentality

So we are to believe that for the vast, vast majority of the world that aint that important

I don't think the vast majority of the world is suicidal.

I wish that I could turn back time
'Cuz now the guilt is all mine

Different world, destrudo manifests physically in Eva. And they still don't really want it there, either.

But user, the anime we watch are the instrumentality

Yes, because it sounds boring.

d33p