Cute Mirage is best girl

Spot the windnigger

No

Sasuga best girl.

Is that a red head elf?

Picked up

Stay vegetable Shirokishi

Pretty much yeah, idol + nice songs + mecha jet + missiles + love triangle

No, She's not even the best girl in the series.
pic related

Just a lewd space elf

Freyja is totally best girl in series. Gori Gori is where it's at

Keith -Sheryll 2.0

I can't stand genki girls

Pantsu episode soon?

So one of the number in ending scene is Freyja's, how about another one?

>I hate everything that is good

Why live?

>picking show because of Mirage
You will regret it.
Just look at and change your mind while you can.

What I understood from your post: I hate my life and wish to become even more miserable

No. Let them start the show bcs of Mirage and then watch them slowly but surely switch to the Freyja side bc that's where the good of Macross Delta really is

MIRAGEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Delicious elf

>Freyerfags still deny this

Macross Delta: Do you Remember White Album?

>we'll never see Mirage's angry ear twitch again

>Freya Wion
More like Freya Liost

Freya No Win

Just saw Netflix is going to stream Kuromukuro. Could they be the ones to save Macross from HG?

Hey if I pick it up for the elf and it turns out there's a better girl I'm not gonna complain.

I'm starting to slowly dislike Freyja with every new episode because I feel like they are pushing that she is the perfect girl way too hard lately.

Please watch it and then tell us your favorite girl

Give the loser all of the focus and screentime

Take a shot of tequila every time Hayate yells "Freyja!" followed by Mirage yelling "Hayate!"

Alright I'll shitpost about my favourite girl in a couple days

[DeadFish] Macross Delta - 14 [720p][AAC].mp4

It's can't be help. Kawamori always suck main girl's dick, just like what he do to Sheryl in Sayonara no tsubasa.

Dohohoho.

Are you trying to kill me?

Bogue will win the Freyjabowl with Hermans blessing

Ending is pure Freyja/Hayate shipping. Will it had alternative endings for Mirage?

>Freya No Win

Wion
I Won

Sorry, loser second heroines who can't top polls can't apply.

>not Second son-kun
Maybe

Hayate in Messer Seigfried and Bogue in Keith Draken fight over Freyja. Roid orders Knights to capture Freyja

Stop this meme. Bogue is not involved in triangle.

He will. He is one of the multiple triangles in the show

Same.

She had the best combination as quirky/genki/clumsy girl in episode 1.

Now she is turning too flawless and fawned over for my liking.

Roid is more interested on Freyja than Bogue. They even had their VA fight over her in the GGRadio he was a guest.

Are they really? I only really got that from episodes 8 and 13.

>Still pushing this again
Just because she quickly get up on her feet doesn't mean she's perfect. You just don't like her.

>That transition
Our girl is growing up ;_;

Use the latest version.
She's act more mature lately. I'm so proud.

SUBS WHERE REEEEEEE

Under water now.

link?

Also take a shot of tequila every time Mirage gasps when she sees Hayate and Freyja interact.

I agree for now but there's still a lot of time left and Freyja hasn't really addressed some of her bigger issues like whether she's really okay with being a tool used to subdue her own people or would she become the new wind singer if Roid suggests she could end the war and help Windermere by singing. I doubt they're going to end the show without giving her some kind of difficult decision to make regarding her race. I look at these last few episodes as them letting the other characters (and the plot) catch up to Hayate and Freyja in terms of development because those two dominated the first 8 or so episodes.

Since episode 10. I don't know what they want to implying.

>Mirage's body rubbing all over Hayate
>He doesn't even blush or react to it
>Freyja simply sings
>Hayate comments all the time about how her singing makes him feel so good and he basically orgasms and has out-of-body experiences where he "feels the wind"

It isn't even a contest.

Nah, he only loves her songs for now.

Episode 16 should address her life expectancy insecurities. "Hesitant Birthday". She should be turning 15 which is the halfway point of the 30 years life expectancy for windermereans. I can't imagine even the happiest and YOLO-est person to not worry about it or not to be a bit resentful of their circumstances. Nobody wants to die when they have so many dreams like Freyja does. Specially now that she's made friends, found her resolve, found someone she likes, and realizing her dream of singing alongside walkure.

being freyja is suffering

I laugh at people saying that Freyja is too perfect. Really bitch? This girl is destined to die at 30 and you think she's got it all figured out and working for her?! That's fucked up. IMO Freyja's the one that's got it worst of the whole Delta cast. Kawamori really fucked her over.

Mikumo gets revealed to be a jellyfish that has lived for centuries, and she'll determine that she's lived along enough life and will give up the remainder of her life to Freyja so that she can now lead Walkure towards the future, with Kaname being her older sister/mentor figure.

I would kiss the ground Mikumo walks on if she's able to help Freyja with her life expectancy. I've actually been rolling it around in my head that Mikumo might be some Protoculture/priestess/guardian thing so maybe she could pull off a feat like that. I just want Freyja to live.

just watch raws
i gave up waiting for doki because im never touching gg's releases

are you the guy that keeps complaining about nunsfags?

No. Wrong user.

NUNS and NUNSfags genocide when?

Boy, there are four more singers and he only loves hers.

I think "hesitant" because some people around her might be really feel bad celebrating it.

My personal recommendation is to rewatch Delta since the beginning and pay attention to Hayate's and Freyja's mannerisms when they're interacting. They mimic each other/react the same way at the same time that it's actually really fucking scary how in sync they are. I did this and was like WTF

They're brother and sister, same father and different moms.

>last episode, Delta and Windermere join forces against NUNS
>NUNS BTFO
>NUNSfags commit sudoku
What a glorious day it will be.

Sit your incestuous ass down

They are soulmates. As Plato stated

>According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate parts, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other halves.

>...and when one of them meets the other half, the actual half of himself, whether he be a lover of youth or a lover of another sort, the pair are lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy and one will not be out of the other's sight, as I may say, even for a moment...

Same thing happened in SDF. Hikaru was barely aware of Misa until pretty well into the series.

Whats the best Delta song and why it's AXIA?

Well I didn't exactly want to say soul ates bcs of how corny that mightve sound. But I do agree that they complement each other in ways that other people are incapable of doing. For example that resonance thing. If all five of the Walkure are capable of producing fold receptors how come Hayate only resonates with freyja? Also, it's been heavily implied that Mikumo has higher fold receptor values than Freyja so logically, shouldn't she also be able to resonate with Hayate if it was just about fold receptors? There's the thing. A resonance is when two "souls" are in sync and accept each other in their barest state.

I don't care if Miragefags disagree. You just can't freaking deny that Hayate and Freyja are way too in sync and connected to one another. And it doesn't even have to be a romantic resolution. Love comes in many forms.

>they turned Mirage into Misa
imokaywiththis.jpeg

You want Mirage to become a useless melodrama bitch?

Yeah. Except that Hikaru and Minmay was never going to work because they had very different goals and were too different which is what ultimately led Hikaru to Misa. Whereas Freyja and Hayate have the same mindset, goals and inspire each other in what the other lacks.

>implying she hasn't been that all along

With the amount of immense foreshadowing they are doing with Mikumo being protective of Freyja, it's hard to believe she won't be apart of reviving or rebirthing Freyja. Ikenai Borderline talks about death and rebirth, and in the album version, Freyja and Mikumo sings those lines together.

2deep4me desu senpai

NUNsfags think One World Government is a good thing too. They think aliens is an ok reason to forcefully unite the earth. They seem to believe in Star Trek Utopian BS.

At least she not useless, she rescue Freyja in episode 13.

Because Misa was going to fuck Global until well into the series, user. Did you not know she was a forced love interest and the real love triangle was Kaifun-Minmay-Hikaru (with Hikaru losing)?

>You just can't freaking deny that Hayate and Freyja are way too in sync and connected to one another.

The whole ending is about Freyja and Hayate not being in sync, so there's Hayate's journey to fucking giant Freyja and harmonizes again. Pay attention, there's their fold waves resonating in spiral around his Valk. Whoever Hayate fucks, Freyja will be always be the most important person.

They did say it'll be about a mother's love too. Does Mikumo sees Frey Frey as her daughteru?

Not to undervalue Mirage's efforts in rescuing Freyja but what kind of Vice captain says to the Rookie to take care of the big Boss pilot who singlehandedly killed their most skilled fighter (messer) and then proceeds to just fly around for the rest of the fight while watching hayate do what she should at least be trying to help do?

Bokura no Senjou and Neo Stream are up there. They sure know how to build up the hype with the latter, even with how silly the Engrish is.

Full ED 2 when?

Maybe she's Freyja's daughteru.

Yeah. Here's my take on it actually that I posted on another forum. A few hours afterwards, I saw someone say something along the same lines here on Sup Forums so I was happy to realize I wasn't delusional on my theory

That was really shitty, specially when she was surprised Hayate started to fly differently.

That's what I got from the Ed sequence :)

I didn't notice that until you mentioned it. Sasuga Kawakawa.

It's Hayate's journey to Freyja. We know. Mirage is there as their witness. It gives me the feel they'll disappear together while Mirage would mutter "kireeiii."

No there has been some talk that one of the VA's slipped and mentioned Mikumo is Freyja daughter. Check the archives