50 deaths is nothing

Stop overreacting you plebs.

A million die every week in this world through hunger and rape. I don't see anyone give a fuck about them.

rape isn't fatal, retard

hunger & rape
>hunger & rape

hunger & rape
>hunger & rape

hunger & rape
>hunger & rape

kekistani flag, hunger & rape all you need to know

Then you're doing it wrong

>world
there's your problem

This is clearly the reason why terrorists like him should never be given guns! How laughable that Sup Forums will now say that "we shouldn't worry about it it happens all the time!" when clearly he's a white man, a non muslim, and a Trump supporter who abused the lack of gun control laws!

How stupid would Sup Forums be, that they would allow white people to shoot guns indiscriminately against white people! And he was your average Trump voter at that! The type of hick that would support less gun control so he could kill more people!

Why do you still support this?

>moral evil and natural evil are equivalent in how abhorrent they are

Whoah man, so deep...

>what about people in third world countries who die

I'm going to refer you to the "you expect to see shit in the toilet but even a small amount of shit on the kitchen table is infinitely more egregious because it doesn't belong there" analogy.

>live in america
>in constant terror that you'll get randomly murdered
Very first world of you.

A million die every week? Before you know it, they’ll soon start saying that 6 million are dying every week.

morality seems to be a difficult concept for commies to grasp

50 people are murdered every hour here

That one million is mostly 60IQ subhumans in Africa and India who can't even read. I don't give a fuck about them.

Nobody cares about non-white/3rd world countries, those who pretend to made some program to scam you into donating money towards food, though only 5% of that money goes towards feeding people oatmeal and vegetables.

50 white deaths are more important than millions of brown people dying every week to being stupid

This.

1 white life = 100000 shitskins

What is the ethnicity of that million?

But these are American lives.

>hunger
Niggers aren't human. Humans don't starve to death so often you could claim that a million die to it each week.

>old white man guns down 50 degenerates
Guaranteed Sup Forums contributed to this

ameriniggers are lower than European romanis.

This.
Rape is the most popular way to procreate in Sweden.

>Now that's what I call edgy

>tfw 700,000 people die every single year from heart disease in this country alone

50?

Try 50,000 in the average burger/bong terror raid on German cities in WW2

Start shit, get hit.

50 dead?

That's nothing compared to the wars that were fought

The famines, the diseases that were spread.

This guy on ABC is a LIAR.

Wow. Flag makes sense too.

Shouldn't you be at school?

It's a happening retard we wait so long for them

/thread