First Elliot Rodgers, now this...

First Elliot Rodgers, now this. When will the world learn that beta white men who are too much of a loser to secure white women and instead go for asian women will cause nothing but misery to the world?

White male, Asian female is a disgrace.
The equation is simple, the best Asian men date white women while the worst white men date Asian women. The fact that whorientals fuck any white dude regardless of persona or looks is evidence of this.

>Elliot Rodgers
>White

Pick one.

>Elliot Rodger
>White

Choose one.

>elliot rodger
>white

>elliot Rodgers
>White

>Elliot Rodgers
>White

So tru. If you do not have multiple fucktoys from different races you do not deserve to speak on an imageboard. Not owning a suckboi in 2017 is like beeing dead.

I don't understand why the White guys keep going after the ugly Asians. They could at least go for the whiter Asians, but they always go for the yellow nigger ones.

>White
Ok buddy

The yellow woman is the devil, only beta white men goes for it. Elliot is the product of WMAF relationship.
Stop having yellow fever, the gook kike is cancer.
Asian women will never love you, your son will be a hapa and he will hate you

This could have been prevented if some roasties just pity-fucked them.
Come on, it's time to MAN UP, ladies!

What about just japanese women?

It's easy, the whiter Asian women always reject beta males. They go for yellow niggers, because they are the only one they can score

what about qt 3.14 nip gf?

you think elliot was white?

Looks like we got a bunch of retards up in here. At what point did I say he was white?

>Guy on the right
Is this what passes for white in the United States of 53% these days?

You just reminded me that the media did call him white and printed a whole bunch of stories about how evil white men were after his shooting, fuck that pissed me off

>when will the world learn that beta white men
>beta white men
>beta white
>white

He's obviously talking about the likes of Stephen paddock and men who race mix with gooks, the dude on the right is the offspring of such a relationship.