What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

What the fuck is wrong with Americans?
They get daily shootings and yet they have the audacity to call out us Europeans?

These are the same people that destroyed Europe by flooding us with "immigrants" via Middle East wars.

These are the same people that call me "Ahmed" despite having blue eyes and blond hair.

These are the same people that live in a 56% white country.

GOTT
STRAFE
AMERICA

BAN
THEIR
GUNS
RIGHT
NOW

America is actually an utopia but they frequently have to fake shootings to scare unwelcomed people from other countries.

4D Chess.

God damn it France, don't give away our secrets.

ask the counter clerk to unlock your silverware and come take them achmed

Ban Islam

Also, 140 Million more whites than your entire pop.

What whites?
Those brown eyed black haired mullato manlets?

You're barely 50% white. And you count middle easterns and north Africans as white.

Your white population will be so scare, or won't even exist by 2050.

this is the brise of freedum ;DD

dog bless ;DD

Hello, "Ahmed". I take it you hate our guns because it makes it difficult for you to bomb our cities. How about you fuck off for good.

Nice argument.

>by flooding us with "immigrants"
Victim mentality.

Shooting each other is just part of American culture

come and take em you limp-wristed teat-suckler.

You banned forks and knifes and people still throw acid in each other faces dailiy in Bongland. Fucking hypocrite.

>be European
>get trucked

>Says the guy who needs photo id to buy plastic butter knives

This is ridiculous h-haha it sucks here there's mass shootings every day! Please stay out Nigel, your tomato faced pasty baby tourists are the worst.

Suddenly all the euros come out to play. What a fun day on pole

You gotta stop thinking shitposting is realty little man.

The UK has an epidemic of houses being robbed while the person is inside. If only you had some sort of weapon to defend yourself with instead of sitting with your dick in your hand while Okunwe takes the 3rd HDTV you bought this year...

They're pathetic. It'll be funny when an even more deadly attack happens in Europe.

USAs a shit hole that caused WW2 and WW1 so they could take over the British empire, profit from Europes wars and spread communism to support more wars after they were finished fucking up Europe
They continue to destroy the world yet delusonal burgers believe their "saving it"
FUCK THE USA, more attacks ASAP

How did he find out?

Come and fucking take them you limey fucking cunt.

>France revealing the secrets

It's time to rein you in.

This image always makes me laugh

Attacks always happen buddy, and they always will. I gladly accept that minimal risk when living here. I wouldn't move to your Orweiliean shithole of a nanny state if you paid me. Fuck off.

>All these assblasted thirdworlders

SHALL

>be bong government
>know that millions of fellow bongs died to secure the crown jewel of the empire
>make a killing selling twigs and leaves to other countries from your new colony
>teach the natives english
>teach the natives how to shoot
>at one point the natives are actually your best troops because the home army's officer corps is mired in nepotism
>roll out ambitious program to teach the natives how to use the toilet
>get reports of some dude wearing a towel and Harry Potter glasses
>this man refuses to eat
>this is a big enough threat that you jettison the entire colony

You fucked yourselves, boys.

Don't care about this thread. Came for that pic. Love it.

Fuck off.

Yeah goddamn, arguments aside, that's a work of art right there.

Mass is 4 or more? What low fucking standard is this?

4 Americans is a little over a ton, so yeah it seems to be a reasonable standard.

>part and parcel of living in a free society

Too easy to hit, though.

Nooooooooooooo, we have to do a ritual mass murder every few months because we are so full. So fuck off.

Well when would you ever need to shoot 4 people? Maybe one or two because I don't like them. Three if I come home and two guys are spitroasting my wife. But four? When would I ever need to shoot four people? Only a criminal would do that.

Most of it is minorities killing minorities or minorities killing whites.. No reason to take guns from Whites.

WE HAD A DEAL YOU CRESONT FUCK

>cresont