Can someone explain this to me?

>leftists hate nationalism
>leftist twitter overwhelmingly supports catalan and k*rd nationalist movement
...and they say capitalism is full of contradictions. Lel.

Both of them are commie breakaways.

Oh poor confused child. The only things you know about the left are what the right and Russia tell you.

So you know nothing about the left.

Once you understand that it isn't that hard.

Not an argument.

just say it outright: nationalism is only good for lefties when you can virtue-signal about it

all you know about the right is what cnn and your lazy commie teachers taught you.

Leftists support Leftist nationalist / independence campaigns:
>Scotland
>Catalonia
>Syrian Kurdistan
>Palestine

Right wingers support Right wing / conservative nationalist movements
>Poland and Eastern Europe (from the EU)
>Iraqi Kurdistan

what's wrong with Kurds

>fun family traditions like throwing acid in the face of your female sublings for any given reason a 85IQ sheppard can muster up and other backwards "cultural idiosyncrasies" that are shared among the enlightened middle eastern folk

>lefty media glosses over that just because isis doesnt like them either and because they started to use women with rifles as a demoralizing tactic against them

I can see the daily pro-Trump Syria general threads here.

American incel teenagers don't give a shit about Syria. So why are there always multiple threads about it. Derp.

>Kurds are a bunch of commies.
>Catalans are a bunch of commies.

how can catalans be commies when they are AGAINST the spanish state redistributing their share of federal tax among the needy??

Also, they want to 'free Tibet.'

>pro-trump /sg/
Idiot

Leftists are mentally retarded people who don't even really know what they believe. That is why every fucking think comes out of their mouths are the dumbest shit ever muttered by a human.

The left is the biggest embarrassment to the history of humanity.

It's almost like the commie meme is a lie perpetuated by spaniggers because they don't have a single reason to make us stay in Spain.

I have never heard a single leftist argument that wasn't immediately contradicted by the following leftist argument.

>catalonian commies support independence
>catalonian far right supports independence
>only 40% of catalonia wanted independence b4 yesterday
Honestly, wtf is going on there?

Tfw Annie is virtue signaling lib

Her music sucks now
I miss the old Annie, the pre-s/t album Annie
The qtpi Annie, the ride or die Annie
The underground Annie, the small town Annie

>tfw leftist economics are now considered antithetical to nationalism and patriotism

When will you guys learn that a separatist movement is never based on the left-right wing paradigm but about the clash of different peoples and cultures. In this case is catalan nationalism vs spanish nationalism.
Do you seriously think that left wing catalans band together with left wing castilians to fight right wing catalans and castilians? C'mon I bet you're smarter than this. A catalan with a swastika tattoed in the forehead supports independence as much as a catalan with a Che Guevara t-shirt.
The reality of Catalonia is the we've always been rich and this attracted millions of spanish gibmigrants here, so the social divide is native catalans in favour of indepedence and immigrants against.

Don't fall for jew tricks. They have been borrowing money like crazy from the Spanish state because they spend like commies, now they want to leave to avoid paying their debts.

Tell them to disprove pic related. They cannot.

Because Catalonia is left wing nationalism. Yes they want independence but also want refugees, feminazis, faggots and antifa.

Stop using our money to pay your debts Spain, you filthy brown trash get a job already.

You are the one that is borrowing Spanish money nonstop. Montoro has cut off your hands so that you can no longer spend money you don't have in getting culturally enriched. That's why you SJW cucks got so triggered and so butthurt as to threaten with leaving.

What the fuck are you saying you retarded moor? The money you say the spanish goverment borrows us is the money taken from Catalonia and paid by catalan taxpayers.
Fucking semite jew, you're literally braindead.

> leftist economics

Ok, you fucks sided with the wrong side in 1714 and lost.
you then sided with the again, wrong fucking side in the civil war and lost.

Can't you faggots just accept you fucking lost and get over it?

No? Well then pick up a fucking rifle and start shooting Spaniards. That's how the Americas won their independence, by the barrel of a musket/rifle. Be a fucking man and take what you want the old way.

I'm anti-nationalism but pro-independence movements if it's for a good cause. The 2 aren't that related. Plus, wouldn't an actual nationalist be against a big chunk of their nation revolting snd splintering off?

They hate nationalism but love Balkanization of white countries more.

Yeah and the help of France, you know, the most powerful country at the time.
G. Washington didnt win a single battle fagot.

A lot of people here do know what "the left" thinks because they used to be leftists.

>heh guess what kid, you didn't have sex yet so your opinions don't matter. I totally did tho. Nothin personnel, kid

"Leftists" are just useful idiots for the modern Bolsheviks. The people pulling the strings are the same mentally ill power hungry kikes that have always been in the shadows. They believe that as long as they get to be in power nothing else matters.

What's wrong with Kurds?
Only people I've seen take issue with them are lying, thieving turkroaches.