What's the next step after transgenderism?

What's the next step after transgenderism?

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/pool/show/173?page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hell

DEATH

paedophilia

Nigga nico nii!!!

>worshiping ugliness
Tumblr is Satanic

I fucking hate tumblr so much

otherkin

FPBP

this.
they're already testing the waters

This. It was always this.

This is the kind of shit that tumblr faps to. If you are a drawfag and want some cash, just pick some popular anime and draw every character as A.) Tranny, B.) Fat, C.) Some other physical disability. You will get showered with patreons.

FPASPBP

probably blatant beastality and externally deformed bodies (cripples first then trannies with fake dicks and tits and shit), before digging into more pedophilia

What bothers me is they want you to accept them like normal women. Date, flirt, view them in romance films, books, sex, marriage, privileges (like maternity leave) etc. as any other woman.

gotta be honest, i like this one

I think I'm gonna vomit
I wish I was still blue pilled

>tumblr """art"""

XX obsolescence

futa

checked
eternal damnation confirmed

fpbp

Yea this is where they go wrong. It's just delusional and everybody sane knows it. I'm fine with them existing but they need to accept themselves as what they are, or others will never be able to accept.

Pedo

there is no step, once you cut off your dick then that's it.

Alright Sup Forums, you have to choose one from each list, who is it?
>Maki
>Far left
>Tall, brown hair

Suicide.

the blonde under maki
bara wife

transhumanism

Hard. The middle one looks like they're all men.

Usually suicide

what are these abominations?

When the first post is also the best post.

Were thinking of Asexuality
>bad goy don't same your fellow cracker for being 30 tear old virgins.he doesn't have to be on par with tyrone or mehmet

Such a good comic.

You do know that Bioware is gona sue you for stealing their female concept art right?

>Rin
>no
>ponytail goblin

sauce?

But why?

Also sauce?

The final step.

yeah I'd probably fug that one too

becoming an amorphous blob

What's the raibu of Sup Forums? I know Maki is the raibu for Sup Forums.

the next steps after transgenderism is as follows...

>transgender rights
>pedophile rights
>trans-racial rights
>trans-human rights

the ultimate goal of post-modernism and liberalism in general is to break everything down to the individual unit, the rejection of any form of group identity.

even the groups leftists claim to support (gays/lesbians/minorities) will ultimately be thrown under the bus, just as we are seeing with the lesbians being pushed out of the left by the trannies.

at the end of the day "globalism" cannot exist along side "tribalism", humans naturally form into groups, those groups will have distinctive qualities that put them at odds with other groups (ie: values/beliefs/interests), and thus groups "tribes" ultimately seek self governance or self rule, which puts them in direct conflict with centralized global governance.

>ugly/fat/brown Love Lives
I want to kill who did this.
You absolute retards. The leftists have been the ones pushing against pedophilia. Who do you think forced up the AoC and age of marriage? Who do you think forced girls into schools? What makes you think they'd reverse on this?
No, this can't be set right until their influence is eliminated.

If you mean Sup Forums's waifu? I have no idea who Raibu is but that'd be Tay.

Eli for me senpai.

I likes a Ruby

Väx upp för fan. Börja gymma, skaffa ett jobb, en flickvän och en skysst boksamling. Jävla snorunge.

>han har inte redan allt detta
är du bög du jävla neger älskare?

im gay

REEEEEEEEEEEE LEAVE MAKI ALONE

honkers

Furries.
Not even kidding, people will take it one step further and go all out trans-specieism.
Because you only have so many ways to make yourself more special, animals are the next logical milestone.

I'll let you fill in the blanks on this one.

:/

Depends where medicine takes us.
>Designer Babies
>Organic Body Modifications - changing skin color or growing new or different limbs from a syringe injection
>Inorganic body mods - cybernetic parts/implants/enhancements/prostheses

Basically anything that involves people voluntarily changing themselves past "le generic cosmetic surgery".

Turning yourself into a guy or a girl? nononono, we can't have that.
But you can get a face lift, your fat sucked out, your nose slimmed, your breasts/dick enlarged, your heart replaced with a machine, and most of your bones replaced with metal!

And there's NO market pressure to make these surgeries cheaper because why make something cheaper when health insurance companies can pay the doctors instead of the person who is receiving the treatment?

Sweden is the front runner by allowing marriages to minors as an exception to not breakup rapefugee families

Best reply. Honest truth.

TUMBLR WHY FUCKING HELL

Found it. Convent of Hell by Ricardo Barreiro
e621.net/pool/show/173?page=1

NO NO NO NO

Transhumanism, i.e. people turning themselves into robots and completely giving up their humanity. Eventually they'll get viruses and start murdering people. When normal human beings complain about it they will be called bigots for not wanting to hang around with borg drones.

pedophilia or animal sex

or identifying as an animal or object

Somehow they made it better?

i think trans racial will come before pedo rights. it's edgier.

We're already there.

>implying we're not already living in it

Anthro cow / transpecism

It's gonna be pedophilia. There are already "peer reviewed academic papers" showing that the individual doesn't have any control over having an attraction to children, just like how the scientific consensus was that homosexuality is a natural phenomena. Or the current notion that biological sex doesn't exist.

Its actually a kinda cute art style but why not make your own stuff instead of these shitty race bends

Transhumanism obviously

Trans
Incest
Pedophilia
Beastiality

Why have you not opened up to the omnissiah?

fug em first

will /ourdoomguy/ make sure they are exterminated a second time after being condemned to hell?

Paedophilia

Nonbinary. That's it. That's the last step.

If this was the end result of all this bullshit going on I'd be outside in a rainbow thong and pasties waving around some sort of otherkin flag and swinging a dildo on a rope right now to speed it up.

Unfortunately it's always going to be fantasy and I'm stuck here in this shitty non-/d/ timeline surrounded by regards pushing an agenda that doesn't advance humanity at all.

>trans rights
>nonbinary rights
>trans-racial rights
>trans-human rights
>nonbinary " " rights
There. I fixed it for you. No-one wants pedophiles to have the same rights as everyone else, and the leftist who say they do, are probably a minority of even the far-left. If it makes you feel better, those who masturbate frequently to there imaginations are 99% less likely to rape or molest an innocent person. That isn't just pedophiles, that's everyone. So yes, if a straight guy stopped masturbating for a week, they may have thoughts of raping women. I'm not making that up. I read it my sex-education textbook.

Shill hard with that meme flag on kike.

pedophilia. We're already seeing it

Where? If you can find me more than 10% of trans and nonbinary people who support pedophilia, i might believe. Get me a number and I'll do the math for you. Because I'm pretty sure most trans and nonb people don't support that.

transracial?
transspecies?
furfag?