Lesson learned from Catalunya

-Have rightful arguments to dissociate from the bigger part of the state (check)
-Have enough cultural cohesion to form a new state (check)
-Have dead heroes or bloody battles (check)
-Have own political institutions like congress and other autonomous executive power ()
-Have your own police enforcement made of locals()
-Larp enough to revive a dead language or dense dialect()
-Make your own referendum enough times till people are already upset to see their will getting ignored ()

You know the path now north irish.

>dat oil explorations that the london will suck up for their muslim major

>Have an army, or people willing take up arms to fight off the state's army (Failed)

Oopsie.

The stupid fucking IRA should've thought it through before they started bombing the north.

If they did Northern Ireland might actually want to rejoin the South.

Have nation which can be brought to its knees simply by cutting off the potato supply (check)

>typical Irish slave morality post

>t. someone who has no idea about irish history or the north

have military that can be brought to its knees by a load of carpenters and farmers from ireland.

check

Excellent mural

t. failed marxist larper

>Implying the south want the economic sinkhole that is norn

I despise Marxism lol, but i despise brits who need to reassure themselves they won anything in ireland

Reminder that:

>The British saw the IRA as a professional, expert and formidable army while they saw the Loyalist "Paramilitaries" as gormless and generally useless force (source: BBC news)
>The Loyalist Paramilitaries killed more civilians than the IRA; British and pro-british forces collectively caused significantly more civilian deaths than the IRA, and the largest group of IRA-caused deaths were those of British security forces (Source: CAIN figures)
>Several members of the IRA escaped from the Maze Prison, which at the time was regarded as the most escape proof prison of all time
>The Troubles happened because the Loyalists implemented and encouraged laws which actively cucked the Irish Catholic population; when the bogtrotters requested civil rights, they were met with violence
>Northern Ireland was set up as a temporary solution to the War in Ireland
>Northern Ireland was then allowed to continue to exist on the basis that the Loyalists there wouldn't cause further armed conflict through their autism
>The Loyalists then went on to cause more conflict through their autism
>The Loyalists did absolutely nothing to stop the IRA
>The Loyalists did absolutely nothing to stop Irish Nationalism in Ulster
>The Loyalists have done nothing useful for the UK beyond being machine gun fodder in WW1
>The Loyalists are an inept electorate
>The Loyalists are not even particularly right wing or conservative despite voting for a party that is; many will lend votes to Centrist or even Irish Nationalist parties over the DUP until SF get too powerful
>Loyalists are, were and always will be the most inept and useless people in the British Isles.

We don't want Northern Ireland.
I'm not even sure why the Republic does.
What a dreadful place.

>Implying the north even wants to join the left wing failed state that is the south. At least the huns actually protect their culture and heritage

The IRA and republicans were good until they started using Marxist class warfare tactics in the 60's and bombing civilians. Just take a look at Sinn Féin today. The political arm of the IRA. They are progressive and pro-multiculturalism as fuck. FUCK THEM.

I'm Irish btw. Don't know why flag says Britbong.

Oh boy, an ireland thread, here come the plastic paddies telling us how great the ira were when in reality they were literally marxists.

I agree that Ireland is a leftwing cesspool, but it isnt exactly failed considering its one of the richest countries in the EU.

However
>the huns actually protect their culture and language
Come on now lad.

I don't think we won anything, I think a united Ireland would be in the interest of everyone.

Unfortunately Irish identity seems to be all about romanticizing victim-hood.

What Heritage is that?
You mean the Battle of the Boyne in which the Williamite forces-despite having superior numbers against a weakened enemy-just barely managed to beat them?
That one not-even-massively-important battle as part of a war to oust the King of England by a Dutch fella? That one battle is your entire heritage? I struggle to find any other heritage or culture around "Unionism" or even "Protestantism" other than the 11th and 12th of July which is widely known or celebrated.

But the IRA were respected by our army and only a smaller splinter of them were unironically marxist. Yes-their mantra is muh 32 commie republic but thew reality was that a massive majority of the Provisional IRA weren't at all "marxist" and only those who turned to politics eventually turned to such a wing to counter-act the Unionists and because it's true to the """real""" wishes of the Republic.

Half of the fenians in NI aren't even left wing, they just vote SF because SF don't fuck them over and are actually good at offsetting Loyalists, while Unionists will vote DUP despite DUP being corrupt retards who are terrible at stopping SF.

Please stop getting your history from Sup Forums.
NI is not worth a single British soldier's blood being spilled.

>Unfortunately Irish identity seems to be all about romanticizing victim-hood.

hit the nail on the head, unfortunately.

>NI is not worth a single British soldier's blood being spilled

It's a bit late for that sentiment...

It'll be a failed state once the sand niggers start blowing shit up there, and they still welcome mass immigration. Give it 20 years, it's a ticking time bomb.

Agreed. The victim mentality is from the glorified left-wing ideologue. There are plenty of real Irish nationalists who don't want that.

You're an idiot. I'm a fenian you cocksucker

But not too late to be bitter about it. Northern Irish people need to know how many actual British people have an utter disdain for them.
We aren't holding on to them to save them from the Irish.
We never were.

THEY were the ones who sperged out about not wanting to be part of Ireland, our only stake in the matter was preventing more armed conflict. Despite that, they caused it anyway.
We tried to sell NI to the Free State during WW2 but the Free State said no-there's a reason we didn't tell Stormont about this deal until much much later.

The people of NI are not British in the way that Scottish, Welsh, English, or anyone else are.
They are utterly and entirely unwanted and the thought that good British men laid down their lives for such an inept, useless and utterly unworthy people will always be a travesty to me.

>I'm a fenian so my opinions are unquestionable
You could be from the fucking falls road for all I care, if you think the Provos were an actual "marxist" army you're a fully fledged retard.
The only properly "marxist" parts were some of the meme-tier splinters, such as the """Official""" IRA, the Provos were by and large a collective Irish Republican Army made up of a variety of politically aligned people with cause to join the fight, from the justified defenders to the opportunistic murderers.

Sinn Féin have some godawful policies but if you think they as a party are representative of the wishes of the Provisional IRA during the Troubles you need to learn your own history my guy.

>You could be from the fucking falls road for all I care, if you think the Provos were an actual "marxist" army you're a fully fledged retard.

What the fuck are you actually on about you retard, do you know how to check IDs or what? Show me where I once stated the IRA was predominantly Marxist.

Stop sperging out you retard lad jesus christ

You're right, I thought you were and you're right, my historical autism sent me into a literal autistic rage.

Still, I do disagree with you on the idea of Unionist culture, if you were implying by your post that they hold it near and dear.

Potato Niggers complaining again. Fucking typical.

Thread started by some south american nigger, bogniggers as a whole don't seem to give a shit about NI and regard it as our problem.
The people of NI are a far worse people than even the most fenian paddy you could find on that rock.

>thread about NI
>All Britbongs in thread

I wonder who cares more about NI?

Northern Ireland is a shithole. Ireland doesn't want it at this point.

M8, we've been trying to off load Northern Ireland for decades, we almost did it but then the world war broke out.

>literally marxists

The original 1916 IRA definitely were not they were ethno-nationalists like Pearse and Collins only the NI co-opted by Mi5 RA are marxists.

North Ireland and Ireland have lots of oil unexploited, intelligence reports more vast than Norway ones. This is the potential Russia gas killer or potential German manufacture killer. UK depends on Ireland resources more than Ireland needs the union.

>this level of literal LARPing

Mate, I want rid of NI but even I know that's shite.

Ireland has a shit economy and survives by being a tax haven. Take that away and you have a country full of depressed, drunk potato peelers living on a bog island Catholic shithole

Ireland HAD a great economy but got utterly spanked by the global financial crisis.
Celtic riger is now celtic pussycat