Post yfw GOPe finally cucks on guns because of this

post yfw GOPe finally cucks on guns because of this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DeyVwnA-P0g
youtube.com/watch?v=yCCWB5z1uG0
youtube.com/watch?v=MQ9fSDX9bQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that was the point of the hoax psyop attack an all white country music festival and make right wingers country cons think its neccessary for facial recognition police state AI everywhere and banning fo firearms to defend from domestic tyranny get it

And then I go a get triple to confirm...

fuck my life.

>implying the GOP didn't need to be purged and rebuilt anyway

Trump will call for common sense laws later tonight

fuuuuuug

Finally!

>implying that filling America with rough and tough white men wouldnt solve all our problems, and exactly why the democrats want to bring in subhumans by the droves into white countries and Japan to ruin civilization.

>that was the point of the hoax psyop attack
and to distract from the Puerto Rico genocide, they're killing those people as we speak, don't you wish you got hired for the RWDS

I keep hearing this meme. Where did it start? Proof?

I'd wager ISIS provided the weapon to him. Pretty easy for them to get weapons, hard to find some crazy leftie who's truly this far gone.

Simply ban registered Democrats from having guns.. they're causing all the violence.

So...its treason then...

beautiful

>hard to find some crazy leftie who's truly this far gone

Steve Scalise would like a word with you.

I'm just gonna post some whitepilling music

youtube.com/watch?v=DeyVwnA-P0g

It started in some PR mayor's sick head.

SHALL

youtube.com/watch?v=yCCWB5z1uG0

The media successfully memory holed that one.

Yet everyone remembers Dylan Roof.

>Ps. even on Fox they are bring up gun control. This is going to be a grab for sure. Too many odd things with the shooter and congress is moving to this like its ass is on fire.

The end game has taken the next move.

I looked up to the United States as a place where men still had the balls to not let fear conquer freedom. Such an ideal can only last for so long as the Anglo-Saxon foundation of the nation is corroded away.

I really hope you're wrong. But who knows. If Trump cucks out and calls for gun control, we're all fucked.

GOPe is going to cuck. But I don't think the realize how many people are going to die if they actually do go through with it and try and gun grab.

>implying our politicians have back bones
You poor naive bastard. I envy you.

youtube.com/watch?v=MQ9fSDX9bQA

Thats the thing. Its going to be a lose lose but they have no choice and it will leave us no choice.
The first amendment has been eroded by college and the 3rd and 4th from 9/11. The second is the last stop gap and this is the last play.
They will probably try the auzzie style buy back program but anyone paying attention will not comply. Its going to get nasty and soon.

They do have a choice tho, but we all know (((who))) owns them.