newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/09/27/mysterious-metal-towers/
youtube.com/watch?v=pvuzlDnFsik
youtube.com/watch?v=InBZINtS0ec
youtu.be/jif4Wo0LDX8
twozprecision.com/product/gatcrank-15/
youtube.com/watch?v=sNRh1vlGksk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

digits= mossad falseflag

exactly what I've been thinking OP, this whole thing sounds fishy as fuck. What the hell was his motivation? The family says he was financially well off, no mental issues.

Spraying 50 round+ bursts at a target the size of a football =/= precice

Football field**

Make that over 450 meters and the gunshots sounded like the shooter was in the crowd, not at over 400 m away.

After 50 years of drinking you end up with a lot of bottcaps

to further expand on my train of thought, he wasn't a loser, and this was very well planned and executed to prevent first responders from stopping it. how does a civilian pull this off? he wasn't a gun/survival nut either.

He could have had them since pre-ban.

This will justify the new creepy towers that recently appeared all over america

I will wait until more comes out about him, but if you fire 200 rds into a large (10k+) crowd raid fire, you're bound to get at least some fatalities. It's honestly amazing that more didn't get killed. A skilled shooter in that position could have easily doubled the kill count.

more than 1 shooter 100%, there's no way 1 guy can waste 50+ with just guns

You stupid faggot!
He was firing into a crowd of about twenty thousand people!
There was no way he could miss!
Now go back to sucking your antifa boyfriend.

When white men chimp out, they really chimp out.

Wuts that?

You would be correct.

The entire thing is fishy as fuck. And I haven't said that about any of the recent shootings. This one doesn't smell right at all.

they are claiming 400+ injured on top of the fatalities, that's a lot of fucking rounds

Fucking profligates and their nuka cola

cucksm

What are these called? I've been searching because around 2 weeks they popped up in my area as well. They remind me a lot of the shit from person of interest.

scratch that, the number is claimed over 500 now.

You retards can't fathom something like this can't happen. Why can't it? You don't even have to aim. Fire indiscriminately to a crowd of 22,00 with an automatic weapon and see what happens.

You dumb Murifats. Believe me, someone with an Alaskan hunting license knows far more about firearms and has far more experience with them than any Palestinian Jihadi, and it isn't unheard of for the Jihadis to get high scores like that.

newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/09/27/mysterious-metal-towers/

No shit bullets hurt you cuck plus he unlock extended mag drum

6 million by the end of the day sceencap this

what I can't fathom is a guy who has no military/special op training perfectly planning and executing this, this was just a normal dude, no training at all, he did it in a way to maximize casualties and keep first responders from getting to him.

youtube.com/watch?v=pvuzlDnFsik

Nothing to worry about user, a 100 million secretive project paid by yourself and others americans that no one is allowed to talk about, even the mainstream media are out of word or explanation.

>buys guns illegally
We need more gun control
>buys more guns illegally

Here cuck

Not hard to get injured in a stampede of 20 thousand people with bullets falling randomly around

Looks more and more like her father every day.

> a white guy did a crime i want a muslim or a black guy to be guility of

is this a false flag guiseee.

but why did a normal white guy target a bunch of redneck white people? doesn't make sense. You don't do shit like this unless you want to make a statement.

Weren't illegal guns, burger

This all sounds like MKUltra shit to me.

That's the point. He had no motive, and this "random act" had to be planned and prepared way in advance.

A Trump hater would have gone after republicans or the God-Emperor himself.

>burger
>metres
Something fishy all right.

I haven't read anywhere that the people that were killed were shot. I have million dollars on majority being trampled to death

>uuuh this doesn't sound right...
You're telling me. And how come the first few hours of this, the police scanner constantly talked of one to two Asian men as the suspects. Even Sup Forums had tons of threads saying they were the "Rooftop Koreans" or North Koreans. Now no mention of the one to two Asian men and a convenient old White guy as the patsy. Totally fits into the agenda of the left.

That's bullshit. You can walk I to any store and buy rocket launchers if you want so machine guns is just like grocery shopping. And who cares about experience? Any right wing retard could pull a trigger and kill this many people. This is why guns should be banned

This is what I was thinking. How hard can spray and pray be when you're in packed Las Vegas?

Fully auto weapons are illegal.

Mystery solved. Leftist.

Deranged cuck boomers. Fuck Hillary

No they're not. They're just really, really expensive to buy, with a lot of paperwork to jump through.

fucking leftists and their ears.

oooooo so close

>yfw this will start the talk about leftist violence

think about the ammo in weight... 450 bullets whats that in weight ?

Is it a match or what faggots, where is it from?

>meme flag
And you expect to be taken seriously, get out

About 30 pounds

wrong. you cant get one made after a certain year

>Fully auto weapons are illegal.
Wrong

Well that makes me only half-wrong then. Also when did this ruling take place?

>precisely

He barely had to aim. Have you been to a packed concert?

It's actually not hard to convert a receiver into full auto and the parts are commonly available and easily attainable.

Should that have been a muslim-on-Burger shootout, Sup Forums wouldn't have doubted it for a second.

But as soon as an elderly /k/ommando raised by an FBI suspect guns down 50+ people, it can only be the result of jews trying to steer attention away from terrorists.

What area are you in? Is NY the only city?

Intermediate rounds like 5.56 or 7.62 short about 5kg full power rounds like a 7.62 NATO about 10kg

22,000 people in an enclosed crowd, literally shooting fish in a barrel. 60 deaths seems remarkably low all things considered.

Didn’t they say some 500 people were injured?

no it makes you full wrong because guns dont last forever

not sure what you mean desu but didn't he attack a country concert or something?

Cough cough islam Cough cough illegal guns cough

((((Polly Trautenberg))))

IF SINGLES ITS DRUMPFS FAULT

What fucking training do you need to fire into a crowd of 22,000 people?

Superior white intelligence

He was 400 yards away though and probably spazzed out a bit with the excitement

nice proxy, post Aspic or gtfo

>precisely

>id
Shut up you sjw cucklord

>crowd of 22,000
>downs ~58

No donuts for him, he's not a closer.

Okay. Bon appetit!

>metres

holy shit this

>more than 1 shooter 100%
Less than one shooter, 100%

from a strategic spot for maximum casualties? and to prevent first responders from stopping him? this was carefully planned, not some random nut running into a crowd with a gun.

wow realy only that less of weight ?!? i would have guessed that it would weight more.

Many of those injuries could have come from people getting trampled, falling off of shit, or bumping into shit.

I think you are giving him too much credit

>filename

so doesnt that kinda mean a silencer could have prevented panic and hence less injured ?

youtube.com/watch?v=InBZINtS0ec

Anyone who carries 800-1000 7.62 belt, a 12kg machine gun and a 30kg pack through the bush for a month will tell you it's plenty heavy enough

Can say the same about explosives. BAN EXPLOSIVES!

These things are PRACTICALLY illegal It'd be cheaper to buy a lathe and milling machine to make a machine gun from scratch than buy one legally. And NEW machine guns ARE illegal. No one is making and selling them.

>>buys 20,000$+ weapons that are illegal

Someone could have given them to him.

Fucking conspiratards not knowing nothing about nothing...

First off, there was nothing precise about what he did. He fired as fast as he could into an enormous, tightly-packed crowd. I've stayed up in Mandalay Bay, and the open area across the street is like the broad side of a barn. Put enough rounds down and you're bound to hit something.

Secondly, I will bet money he wasn't using a $20,000 full auto weapon. Watch any of the videos and listen to the rate of fire. It keeps speeding up and slowing down in regular rotation. He was almost definitely using a semiauto rifle modified with a gat crank:
youtu.be/jif4Wo0LDX8

That shit costs 40 bucks:
twozprecision.com/product/gatcrank-15/

I've been hearing it alot but what is a false flag?
Inb4 newfag

It's even more fishy if you where on the police scanner. They found IS in his room right after they breached it and that was not his name and they even said the picture is matched his face and that he was alive after the breach.

youtube.com/watch?v=sNRh1vlGksk

When an organization carries out an attack in the name of their own opposition to give themselves reason to act against them.

It would have stifled the sound, but I don't think he was in the mental state to be thinking of that. Plus, people dropping dead and others screaming from holes in their bodies would have caused a panic soon enough.

I don't know if most people realize how insanely complicated this attack was. The guy in dallas who targeted cops did it with a rifle you can buy off the shelf and his own skills. The videos show that he used a semi-auto and targeted cops. But this old man gets a suite 32 stories up, lugs 10+ machine guns, thousands of rounds of ammo, and waits for a concert several days later. Not only this, he somehow converts(?) or buys all these illegal machine guns that have been banned from manufacture since 1986. He opens fire from hundreds of yards away with full rifle rounds(308?) and keeps going for 10-15 minutes. How the fuck did he pull this off himself? The police need to really take a close look at his body, after firing that many rounds in a closed area his lungs should show signs of spent gunpowder and lead and his firing hand should be filthy from the ammo.

Fox is saying he constructed platforms in the room to shoot from.

Thats a pretty cool thing actually