Do you fags ever take brakes from watching anime?

Do you fags ever take brakes from watching anime?

>take brakes

Im not a white person from bumfuck Arkansas with a meth addiction

Yeah sorta.
I'm taking a break from seasonal anime. Since about last fall. Not really on purpose, it just sorta happened.
And subsequently a break from Sup Forums since about the beginning of winter.

I thought about watching for the summer season, but it's already started and I don't have a clue what's airing or anything and my desire still isn't very high.

So long as I have my Rinne every week I'm happy.

I hit the accelerator.

I took one for about 6 months and now I'm coming back because there's a shitload of anime this season that I wanna watch

often. and everytime I come back there seems to be less and less worth watching.

>taking breaks from watching anime
Everyday is a day to watch more Hidamari Sketch.

oops fucked up.
Anyway this season is a pretty good season so no one should be taking a break right now especially with Amanchu, Amaama to Inazuma and New Game.

I'll be taking a break this entire season until some of the movies release because it doesn't have a single interesting show airing.

Nope. There's always something new for me to watch each season, even if I'm just having a giggle at how bad it is.
And there's still a huge backlog to clear. I'll be watching anime for a while.

No, because I don't watch anime while driving.

Rude.

RUNNING IN THE 90s

Yeah. Sometimes I read manga.

I fucked the two words up.

pls forgive

I couldn't help but laugh, though. I love you guys

I tend to burn out or get distracted by my other hobbies every so often. I've just come off one of those hiatuses recently. I've probably only watched 4-5 new series this whole year so far, but I've picked up a lot recently (old and new) and am getting back in.

For me, I've just become bad at following shows weekly. I've been finding that I'm enjoying watching stuff at my own pace is working out better right now. But as soon as some new show catches my interest again, I'm sure I'll be back to watching it weekly asap.

I get sick of anime every now and then. I take a season or two off, and then I'm back shitposting on Sup Forums and watching shitty anime again.

>Implying I watch anime

I just went four months without anone, simply lost interest. Resulted in me watching the new Love Live episode FOUR times. That's how much I missed this.

when i watch movies

Some seasons I'll watch a lot of stuff that I wouldn't normally watch and others I only watch a few series that I know I will like.

I go through phases. I never watch it on the season anyway but download it, and get it organised on my NAS for streaming to Kodi on one of several devices. Think I prefer the organisation of media files more then watching them sometimes!

Usually i watch a few in a row and then one annoys me, makes me question why I bother wasting my time, and then I see a good one which gets me going again.

Tamayura made me stop for 3 months.

Anybody here actually DOESN'T watch any latest shows or films or play any games but just constantly lurks just to feel some kind of connection with another human before surrendering to the void of complete despair, loneliness, and disappointment in what you could've done with your life?

Why watch anime when I can shitpost?

I haven't watched anime in 11 months

There's a board for that and it's not Sup Forums.

I'm not watching anime right now, I'm browsing Sup Forums.

This might come as a surprise to you, but most people (myself included) don't watch most shows in any given season. There's no need to. Jus watch what you want and have fun.

I watch anime to shitpost more intelligently. Step up.

No, I have my own car's brakes that I use because I'm not a filthy Mexican.

I normally go crazy through my back log, then stop for like 2 months, rinse and repeat. During my down time I'd rewatch episodes of series I liked