Lonewolf boomer kills 50 by shooting from balcony 300 meters away

>lonewolf boomer kills 50 by shooting from balcony 300 meters away

get outta here

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/914735357408808960/pu/vid/720x1280/nLaK9UEK0mzBJrh5.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/914735357408808960/pu/vid/720x1280
vimeo.com/10898084
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the only way I find that believable is if they reveal most of the deaths are from the stampede

Not even anti-tank rounds have enough power to pierce human skin from 300 meters away, let alone machine guns. It's fake.

that's not true at all

this place lmao

He was accurate as fuck

1300 or so feet. 400 or so yards.
Maximum effective range exceeded.

whaaat? Talk to somebody who was in war, I heard alot of stories like that and some more unbelivable, it's very much possible to kill people from that distance with assault rifle, let alone pierce skin

>Croatian Gun Forensics

Spin botting?? Aimbot??

Not completely impossible.

Okay. Stand 300 meters away and we'll shoot you to test your point.

>300 meters away
I'm surprised more aren't dead.
It's not difficult to believe.

He probably had a bi-pod and really nice optics. The guy owned two planes. I'm sure he could afford legitimate equipment. I kill 800 lb. Elk from 500 yards away no problem.

It's 58 right now.

he truly brought shame to Homeland, we wouldn't be able to physicly remove 250k serbs if we're all like that

Life isn't cowadoody

Nigger, you what?

The US Army and Marine Corps train their soldiers to be able to hit a human sized target at 300m. The effective range of an M16 is 1000m, I believe.

I hope you're trolling.

Anyway, regarding 300m shots and killing 50. If he spray fired with a decent amount of control, he very well could have done this without really aiming. I went there mid september and was on the 16th floor facing that direction, it really was pretty close.

>>lonewolf boomer kills 50 by shooting from balcony 300 meters away

And yet there are still people who will say that whites will lose the race war.

>SS109/M855 NATO ball can penetrate up to 3 mm (0.12 in) of steel at 600 meters.
Literally 5 seconds in google.

George Bush did Las Vegas

now that's what i call american, having a brain size of an activated almond

1000 yards, not meters effective range. Preferably 600 to reliably hit with precision. Still doesn't mean the bullet isn't deadly beyond that, though.

Extremely easy to do, especially with FA

>tfw I have a three day vacation in Vegas at Luxor next week

thanks for ruining my fucking getaway and scaring my girlfriend, ya fucking douche.

>that illuminati pyramid right in front of the killing field
holy fuck it's a ritual sacrifice

Does anyone know what gun did he use exactly /k/ says its some sort of hand cranked gun,because of how the firing rate changes.
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/914735357408808960/pu/vid/720x1280/nLaK9UEK0mzBJrh5.mp4

>route 911
>33rd floor
happens under the pyramid and sphynx

so close to an epic conspiracy theory

>implying a rifle has an effective range less than 300m

We've got more guns than you, fucker.

>croatian user gets so many (you)s
>you'll never get that much (you)s because you're not retarded
>only retards get currency called (you) on this site
Why do I even continue to come here, I WANT SOME (you) YOU STUPID BAITED GOYS

what are you on about retard?

You called it, push this angle hard.

Spraying into a docile crowd who stayed put thinking it was fireworks or that ducking would save them.

Really makes me think

Here, have a (You).~

It was a fucking crowd of 22,000 people and he literally sprayed into it with a machine gun. You're a fucking idiot.

here's to (you)

>video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/914735357408808960/pu/vid/720x1280
/nLaK9UEK0mzBJrh5.mp4

slide fire stock i bet on a semiauto

This was the most pathetic bait attempt I've ever fucking seen, you should delete this.

Yeah. I mean, how could he possible hit anything by shooting into a tightly packed crowd from an elevated position?

you're all fags
I want all the videos that exist of this shit. less "lol it's fake" more people dying
kthx

Everything looks so strange with this accident. Most of mass shooters prefer to be "on the ground" with targets, yet this one operated from an elevated position. Plus he targeted a specific place and got a perfect room for that in a hotel. It is just way too much planning and way too perfect execution for a usual mass shooting.

shut up croatnigger

>feet
>yards
kys retard

>shoot at a general area where large groups of people are gathered
>implying someone who regularly trained with his guns wouldn't be able to kill a lot of people

Wtf. Are you retarded?? 300m is like the average shooting distance. There were 13000 people he fired around 1000 rounds

>I went there mid september and was on the 16th floor facing that direction, it really was pretty close.

hello real shooter

>Maximum effective range of an AR is 500 to 600 meters
>It's not possinle to hit people full auto at 300 while in a rested and braced position

Maybe liberal boomers are trying to send the young guys a message:

We are smart enough to kill lots of people too! Don't fuck with us!

The fuck was he using a Musket?

>this post is award-winningly brainlet

thank you, have some spare (you)s

Way simpler than Breivik's swimming crash course.

They are using this land and it's people to form a giant transmutation circle. Some thing along those lines.

Cops said he had multiple weapons in that room. Changing loaded, ready to fire weapons is more efficient than to keep reloading.

The only thing I can't understand is why the killer didn't use a suppressor, the guy was rich enough to afford it. Silencer plus the distance from the concert and loud live music would have completely muffled the sound, people would just see other people drop to the ground instead of thinking that the weird sound is a helicopter or fireworks.

Full Auto has not been confirmed, curious how he gained access to full auto weapons.

Big if true

Probably just modified them himself.

Keep in mind all of these posters are from no-guns countries, or are American liberal faggots who cry at the sight of a gun and demand they be taken out of their sight.

I think boomers are trying to threaten us...

We have arranged the destruction of your society and the white race, you will comply OR ELSE!

>morons posting links to "muzzel flashes" from 10th floor
>"i told you second shooter second shooter"
>"ok, so why are the only 2 windows smashed out in the 32nd floor sweet"
>"FUCK YOU SHILL"

because for a suppressor to really work well you need subsonic ammunition and that is ass for long range shooting.

Are you retarded? It's exactly how you do it if you don't have a sub-100 IQ.
Most mass shooters are spastic retards who don't seem to know what they're doing, which I guess is why they're mass shooters to begin with.

The nonsatirical state state of Sup Forums today

Pro-tip: It's not lel

>The only thing I can't understand is why the killer didn't use a suppressor
Stop believing everything you see in movies.

What......

there is a war in heaven

^^^ THIS. What the fuck? You dipshit neck beards saying a fucking rifle round is "beyond its effective range" at 400 yards are so fucking retarded I almost want to side with the left now. HOW DO YOU CITY DWELLING WHITE NIGGERS KNOW THIS LITTLE ABOUT A FIREARM AND ITS AMMUNITION???

I shoot elk with a fucking .270 from 500+ yards and it's absolutely obliterates them. Like wtf why would we have snipers if we can't get bullets to "be effective" passed 300 yards? God damn I hate all of you.

>Harvest
>pyramid
>yom kippur
Getting spooked desu.

Sup Forums is always right even satan is disgusted by the eternal boomer, if you are american sue your parents right now for child abuse citing mutilating your penis at birth without your consent

His gun was also a boomer.

Amazing how many dumbfucks on this korean fishing forum don't realise such obvious bait.

He was in a perfect situation he barricaded himself in the room and had ample time to reenact the first 10 minutes of saving private Ryan. I think police fucked up though they should have had a much quicker response.

>anti-tank rounds
>can't pierce human skin

Reminder: homunculi cannot reproduce.

>transmutation cirlce
It's not even that unbelievable desu senpai

I think this user might be onto something.
Soon we might see some huge event take place resulting from this sacrifice.
>Inb4 it was just a sacrifice to keep the economy going for the next 4 years.

croatia needs conscription

He most likely used a trigger crank on a semiauto or bought an MG illegally, I doubt some chucklefuck boomer could do an FA conversion on his own.

You are not a hunter. You are not a shooter. You are armchairing a topic that is outside the scope of your knowledge. Rifle rounds can easily be lethal beyond 800 yards.

I can confirm this is true, it is why they used to say "don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes"

Anon5 was right again, not a larp confirmed.

thread theme
vimeo.com/10898084

>OH MY GOD! THIS GUY FIRED INTO A CROWD OF OVER 20,000 PEOPLE WITH A MACHINE GUNS AND MULTIPLE MAGS FROM A BALCONY! YOU WOULD NEED TO BE SOME ELITE SNIPER TO PULL THAT OFF THIS IS A FALSE FLAG!

Why do you guys choose to be retarded?

Why to .243 and .270 cause so much meat destruction? High FPS and ballistic tips?

I'm focusing my gun purchases on less destructive shit like 30-30.

Been at work all day so can someone fill me in a bit. Why is the guy being referred to as a lefty?

I've seen this on numerous sites and not just here so I assume there in something to come to this conclusion.

Pretending to be retarded.jpeg

The eternal leaf got me. Now I'm scared. We have to figure out who the hommunculi are right fucking now.

You're the 8th person I've seen today post this comment, yet not one has posted a link or screencap. Confirmed for bullshit.

It's not that hard. Have you never shot with an assault rifle?

>Most mass shooters are spastic retards who don't seem to know what they're doing, which I guess is why they're mass shooters to begin with.
That's the fucking point. That is why it feels so off. Las Vegas shooting looks very orchestrated, unlike anything before. It is not your typical "get into some venue and blast people inside" type of thing.

The national sport of the US is conspiracy theories.
Everything is a conspiracy right?

You know this site was made to lure people like you in right? You think you escaped, but you took the bait instead and now you are trapped, registered and tracked.

>Trump is Wrath
>Macron is Pride
>Trudeau is Envy
>Merkel is Gluttony
>Father is Rothchilds
>tfw anime is real life

>chucklefuck boomer
I like this description of them.