Full Hearts

How does Sup Forums feel about Full Hearts?

youtube.com/watch?v=nxdbdpnNnXo

Other urls found in this thread:

woodmusicbox.tumblr.com/post/91785568908/we-want-you-for-redacted-music-box-studios-is
youtube.com/watch?v=AOpkaJNG6SE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks ugly

What, is it by the same guys who made that stupid katawa shoujo? This is why you should leave making visual novels to professional Japanese studios, instead of some western weeaboos who make their own shitty "visual novels", if you can even call it that.

whys the art worse? did the original artists leave?
whats the premise?

What is this? Mentally crippled girls or do they have stds this time?

OJ look. A katawa clone.

I'm still waiting for other clone involving mental shoujos.

Look like complete garbage.

Far right is probably blind, the one beside the blind one is probably deaf, and the short one doesn't have any legs. That's all I can guess.

Is this related to KS at all or is it just people trying to bank on its success

>After two years of development, the four boys of Music Box Studios are ready to announce the Beta/Demo of their firs visual novel' Full Hearts, a spiritual successor to the wildly popular Katawa Shoujo.
Fan made 'sequel'

Honestly looks like shit. 1 minute and a half of nothing

Just looked it up. Dev team name is different. Either it's parts of the old team or it's some new people trying to gain from the success of ks

woodmusicbox.tumblr.com/post/91785568908/we-want-you-for-redacted-music-box-studios-is

Disgusting

If you want to advertise it, you'll have to pay like everyone else:
www.Sup Forums.org/advertise

>www.Sup Forums.org/advertise
kek

Honestly Sup Forums is like the best place to advertise without paying.

The mods here are so fucking incompetent.

You say ""visual novels"" as if there's a high standard bar in the first place and the quality doesn't fluctuate from complete shit to masterpiece

well they always do it, but you have to be less obvious

And Sup Forums is even worse than Sup Forums

so whens the next ks?
as in a big project made by Sup Forumsnons

>still accepting people it seems
id join if it actually seemed to have potential

considering the group that made katawa shoujo crashed and burned because everyone hated everyone else, probably never.

Oh believe me, if I was still a mod you wouldn't get away with shit, lucky faggot fuck

Tell your old friends to do a better job.

>Japanese visual novels should be posted in /jp/, and Western on /vg/.

>just a shitty clone trying to capitalize on the name

Yeah, they can just go fuck off.

Are you shilling this?
You're going to have to do a lot more than just make KS2: Electric Boogaloo.

Come on, we all know why nothing moderation wise gets done without saying it, don't act like you don't know.
>Burned out

>that stupid katawa shoujo
Hey guys, I found the newfag.

Perhaps our newest janitor is around but I'm not holding my breath

>crashed and burned because everyone hated everyone else
thats a shame, i wouldve loved to join

>he doesn't have ABP

youtube.com/watch?v=AOpkaJNG6SE

Lurk for more than not at all.

>Not browsing through the catalog

I got some morbid curiosity for this considering the dev team lead pretended to be two different people to deceive his team and then used the alter ego to take the fall when he stepped on the original KS devs' toes.

They've said repeatedly they're still in contact and mostly good friends, and that some of them are still making VNs together.

A couple of the KS devs have outright said they think it's retarded, none of the others have touched it.

It's some faggot trying to hump their leg (and shill his project here.

>Project made by Sup Forumsnons
>would have loved to join

Oh boy, someone else here for the 'community'
Fine, first step is lurk for two years before posting, otherwise fuck off and go somewhere else newfag

>actually uses the old page view
Get with the times grandpa.

Yeah this game will be... great. Really.

Okay, google-kun. :^) *fills captcha* *gets conditionated*

is frank still Sup Forums approved or has he become normie

i admit, i dont go on /a often, just thought while on this topic itd be a good way to spend time

>is frank still Sup Forums approved or has he become normie

What the fuck is this faggot saying?

>Katawa Shoujo is almost 5 years old

>Shitty "Ironic" memelord
Please fuck off

Well when papa frank was but a fetus in the womb of youtube the chans loved him, has this changed as he became popular and the Sup Forums elitism kicked in resulting in him not being enjoyed since he is now popular?

Sorry I don't care about e-celebs shit.

Thats the response I was looking for

Cautiously optimistic. I hope they treated it with the respect it deserves, they're in for absolute hell if they fuck it up and I'll be first in line.

>I discussed an e-celeb on Sup Forums once, is it okay for me to try and derail (admittedly low quality) threads with discussion about him on Sup Forums?
That's a no, please return from whence you came

Time to check the /vg/ thread
>General #3078

>after two long years, we get a beta

Nope, demo curse, project is doomed already.

If they really wanna imitate KS, they should imitate their very first release already being a 100% complete game.

What? I was geninely curious about 4chans take on him. The response "I dont care about e-celeb shit." gave me exactly what I need

Anyway, I come from /o/

Do you try to start conversations about e-celebs out of the blue over there?

Katawa had Lilly as a eye candy that actually turned into best girl and route.
These girls are all look like shit and smell of western comix faggotry.

No, its a small board that I wouldnt want to make worse with shitposting, its why I do it here

no

Their first release was only the first chapter as a demo...

KS took 6 years to make you autist

Well fuck.

>using ABP
>not ublock origin

Fucking grandpa LEAVE

This looks like shit, and the fact that they fucked up and wrote "firs" instead of "first" in the fucking description bodes very ill for the quality of its writing.

... Still, I'm not a fan of shitting on a game(?) before I've actually seen it in action, even if the creators are retarded and it seems like it's literal fanfiction-tier shit.

So I'm withholding judgement for August.

It does look fucking abysmal as of right now though.

>proffered
Stopped reading right there.

There is that yandere simulator you can do. Just send the guy a shitload of emails. He likes that.

>Clicking all images it applies to instead of only three.

Is this a katawa shoujo knock off?

Heh> I remember that. There was a few trying to catch some of KS success. I forgot all of them until you mentioned that. There was a girl with a tophat and shit I think.

I suppose you could consider it that.

Of all the KS inspired evns I've seen theres one that makes pretty decent progress but its super cirelejerky

your face when two years ago was way the fuck after everything KS

>Note: Music Box and any of their partners are in no way affiliated with 4 Leaf-Studios. This game is just like the first one as it is completely fan-made. No money/profit will be made through the development or distribution of -Redacted-.

>tumblr
Stopped reading right there

Missing stars?

>some of them are still making VNs together.
Has there been any news on that project? While pretty skeptical about it, those guys did some great work with KS and NicolArmarfi made some God-tier music.

Stop making these dumb, soulless, awful VNs. Please.

No, this one isnt about damaged girls.

In fact I thought MS was dead for a while like what happened to Love Despite but apparnetly they've still been chugging along, so good for them