ITS TIME FOR COMMON SENSE GUN REFORM

Sup Forums even you had to admit it is take for come common sense gun legislation.
>Track guns
>ban assault rifles;reclaim those sold after 2001, grandfather those limit ammo cartridges to 5 rounds and introduce stop gap that can only fire once every 20 seconds
>limit ammo to a minimum amount, and require documentation on what they were spent for and bring back the casings when buying new ammo
>nationalize the gun industry, make sure all guns are owned by federal government
>require 50hrs of on-site federal training per year to retain gun permits
>require bi-yearly psychiatric evaluation
>make it illegal to allow others to use your gun
>limit concealed carry to cops, celebrities, and actually important people. I.E. Shall Not Issue/May Issue
>require users to be 21 for hunting rifles, and 25 for pistols

if we introduce these common sense gun laws, shootings would drop >95%

and if you want to get retarded and talk about race and crime, sure, but just be ready to own up that white men are the largest killers in America, and the vast majority of mass killers, mostly due to fragile white masculinity.

hope that antifa badge on the girl's pic is a photoshop and she doesn't actually follow the cult.

otherwise she'll be new vegas'd soon enough.

Not happening, commie. The left has no power anyway, try again in 3 years.

None of that is common sense WHEN HIS GUN WAS FUCKING ILLEGAL IN THE FIRST PLACE.

what the fuck are you reporting? I've actually reported your report for false reporting. its against the rules to false report

>be anarchist
>support the state taking everyone's guns away
wew lad

>celebrities
kys

The Republicans tried to compromise with 2 gun control bills last year, but the dems wouldn't accept them.
>Yeah I know OP is just shitposting

Hmm, sorry but no sweetie, you're a faggot

Go for it OP.

I have a list of names of folks I know who are armed.

You can knock on their doors and ask for their firearms.

If you're nice, you might live

none of that is common sense.

Stop replying to gun control bait threads.

Hitler took the guns, Stalin took the guns, Mao took the guns, Fidel Castro took the guns, Hugo Chávez took the guns. And I am here to tell you, 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR FIREARMS! It doesn't matter how many lemmings you get out there on the street begging for them to have their guns taken; we will not relinquish them, do you understand? That's why you're going to fail, and the establishment knows, no matter how much propaganda, the Republic will rise again when you attempt to take our guns!

>common sense gun legislation

That is simply code for total gun ban.

SHALL NOT

>everyone report one of the few actual political discussion threads on the politics board

I hope they ban you for report abuse

How about invent a metal detector that can pick up a specific signature of ammunition and then get rich?

how? You still get your guns for self-defense, which is more liberal than vast majority of countries. A far-left posiition would be total ban or ban unless part of some federal organization. All my positions are easily done by anyone with enough common sense to be owning things that rapidly kill people. Basically, make having a gun as hard as a drivers license? Is that so hard? Is that so radical? Or are you one of those "we don't need roads where we are going" libertarians that think drivers licenses are unconstitutional.

Dont you worry. Roasties will get the rope along with their comrades.

The shooter was using an illegal full-auto weapon

Firearm Owners Protection Act ("FOPA") (1986): Revised and partially repealed the Gun Control Act of 1968. Prohibited the sale to civilians of automatic firearms manufactured after the date of the law's passage. Required ATF approval of transfers of automatic firearms.

Step on up and try and take them away.
Didn't think so, you fucking coward.
After we are finished with you kind here in the states, plan on us stopping by for a visit

And you call yourself an American.
Move to Canada faggot.
>require bi-yearly psychiatric evaluation
"Oh goy, you experienced saddness goy. Must be depressed. Take these pills while we confiscate your guns"
>common sense
You fuckin dope

Leafs are probably the biggest faggots alongside swedistanis. I honestly feel for your plight but if you cant rid yourself from Trudeau-ism you dont deserve to live.

Yes because criminals with illegal guns would voluntarily do all that shit you just proposed, right? Fucking retard.

We don't know if it was an illegal machine gun or not at this point in time.

There are two ways you can legally obtain fully automatic weapons. 1. Buy a pre-ban (1986) machine gun. This is very very expensive and cost at least $70k for low end guns. Most will go for over $100k. 2. Be affiliated with law-enforcement/military (private or govt) i.e. be a supplier. This entails incredible amounts of licensing and fees and background checks and ... every bullshit you can think of.

Both are possible, but extremely hard to achieve.

Wow This!

Lol

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA FUCKING NAIVE LEFTIST CUNT

You don't need a license to drive on private property retard

>make police follow same gun spec limitations as citizens

>if you cant rid yourself from Trudeau-ism you dont deserve to live.
I agree
It's worth noting though that the majority of the cuck talk, is just that, talk
And, historically and currently, Canada's laws are extremely right wing.
Whereas Sweden says what they mean.

>shall not be infringed

Guns are protected in the constitution, which is why they are hard to regulate compared to other unnamed things.

>fingerprint reader to unlock gun
>cellular connection to track via GPS, and report on firings

Smart guns are more likely to happen than any of the bureaucratic shit you listed OP. And they still won't prevent people from doing shitty things. This guy had no record.

But I thought the LV strip and the hotel were gun free zones?

Also it's very likely all those automatic weapons weren't obtained legally. It's almost as if mass murderers aren't inclined to obey the law.

It was a hoax no one died crisis actors and political hacks not legit, Navy Seals Corrupt SOCAL LEOS Antifa actors and personas engaging in stypical phones Louise Rosealma and her many aliases (nobody normal aka non-spook, mobster, con person has more than one identity unless its a former maiden name etc.)

Fuck off, pinko garbage.

>disarming the citizens
>common sense
Choose one

>limit concealed carry to cops, celebrities, and actually important people.

celebs are important. this one got jewed hard

i recall hearing the same logic regarding drug use.

if we ban the use of illicit drugs, drug use will go down.

fast forward, more people in drugs than ever.

Kill yourself nigger

>ban assault rifles;reclaim those sold after 2001, grandfather those

I love guns more than I love Hilary supporting lefties who need to be shot by guns!
Quote me on that shit, nigga!

Didn't read, fuck off commie scum

Lel come and take them commie shithead

nah, mass shootings thin out a lot of people. good population control. Purge when¿¿¿

>and if you want to get retarded and talk about race and crime
What's retarded about it? Do facts hurt your argument?

Literally this.

Fuck you, Kremlin bot.

Read my fingertips, there will be no ban on weapons while American countrymen are still standing.

SHALL

What a dumb faggot
>just follow my rules guys and shootings will drop 95%
>criminals follow the rules

You just don't know what you're saying anymore, do you?

kill yourself niggerfaggot

Sup Forums even you had to admit it is take for come common sense psych med legislation.
>Track psych men's
>ban psychiatrists licensed after 2001, grandfather those limit psych meds to 5 days max and introduce stop gap that can only take them medicinally once every 20 years.
>limit all mess to a minimum amount, and require documentation on what they were taken for and bring back the empty bottle when buying new men's
>nationalize the medical industry, make sure all physicians are owned by federal government
>require 50hrs of on-site federal training per year to retain crazy psych med addicts
>require bi-yearly spiritual evaluation
>make it illegal to allow others to use your psych men's
>limit recreational use to cops, celebrities, and actually important people. I.E. Shall Not Issue/May Issue
>require users to be 21 for psych mess and no more drugging pre-pubescent.

if we introduce these common sense psych med laws, shootings would drop >95%

and if you want to get retarded and talk about race and crime, sure, but just be ready to own up that white men are the largest target market in America, and the vast majority of mass killers, mostly due to overuse of psych meds and being utterly retarded like OP

>And you call yourself an American.
>Move to Canada faggot.
>>require bi-yearly psychiatric evaluation
>"Oh goy, you experienced saddness goy. Must be depressed. Take these pills while we confiscate your guns"
>>common sense
>You fuckin dope

Guns for boobs program.

No, fuck your feelings, SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.

>track guns
Out of the question. I don't want to be tracked because I have a right to feel secure in my person.

>ban and reclaim/grandfather
Enforce this how?

>5 ammo
Unenforceable, and easy to get around.

>Nationalize the gun industry
Sure, but nationalizing the industry doesn't mean that the output explicitly belongs to the government. Once the government sells me a good, that good is mine.

>50hrs
50 is...eh...a bit much. You train 50 hours for a one time driving exam.

>Bi-yearly psychiatric examination
That's invasive and not relevant.

Fine.

>21 for hunting rifles, 25 for pistols
This wouldn't stop shit.

We'd be better off shipping niggers back to africa.