deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx?pag=4&sort=GDP&ord=DESC
deagel.com/country/United-Kingdom_c0209.aspx
worldometers.info/world-population/
deagel.com/country/?pag=4&sort=GDP&ord=DESC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please...

What's the red number?

Where did those 280mill go

India needs to implement a one-child policy soon. Also the retarded african countries

It's supposed to be 2025 population? Even Germany looks wrong

The red number is the number of survivors in 2025.

The source is Deagel.

deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx

The nuke war is all planned out.

Good news for Italy is, you only lose 7 million people

Bullshit nigger

>Current population
>Projected population without LOTS AND LOTS OF IMMIGRATION OH VEY THINK OF THE ECONOMY YOU RACISTS!

What the fuck. I hope it's a print mistake

true if recurring digits

>50 million dead in Germany

Its how many Germans there will be without immigration with your current rate of fertility. Its not complicated.

Most of your population are elderly.

31 million for Germany? That would be sweet as fuck. But why so low? I can see 10-20 million dying, but 50 million? somehow unrealistic.

What the fuck! USA down 83% population and 93% GDP

I'm glad as fuck i've been diversifying into emerging markets tho. Fuck the kikes!!

Iran, China, Russia, Mexico are the majority holders in my basket. I will continue my happy life while everyone dies lol

And why is the death toll only in Europe and the US? India, China and Russia are barely losing people. Who will fight who in the nuke war? Doesn't make sense at all. Why nuke Germany when we don't have nukes and not even a functioning militarY?

I doubt that many germans would die in 9 years, so many that it counterbalances german births to a loss of 50 million

>deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx
>Nuke war
>Indias Population goes up 100 million people
>Pakistands population goes up 20 million people
>Chinas population only goes down 12 million (US only manages to hit a single city?)
>US and Europe all massively depopulated.
I guess its a war between the US and Europe

OR

Its deaths due to aging without subsequent replacement with natural births.

How the fuck would anyone survive a large-scale nuclear war and the ensuing winter?

It certainly isnt warfare. They are projecting quite considerable growth in population in some shit holes that are nuclear armed.

probably not a nuke war, more like biological attack.

There is a few explanatory paragraphs underneath actually. Its Alex Jones teir.

Honest question: What's the problem with the population growing smaller? I can't see the logic of people worrying about the populations of European countries growing smaller. Everything is cyclical; maybe during this era of history a population decline is a natural occurrence, and will self-correct at some point in the future. The impulsive knee-jerk act of rapidly importing a ton of people from third-world countries is going to turn out to be a huge mistake.

FUD or not I'd recommend ALL of you to put in at least 80% of your savings into emerging markets.

Better to be safe than sorry.

Worst case scenario you go up a bit and stay sideways for the next 7 years

>Mexico
>only 1 million casualties

Please no. We need a bigger purge. We're fucking full

india dont have such a need

Your GDP goes up but PPP goes down.

THANKS PRI

certainly not shitholes like india

Pensions/ Social Security and many other government programs need a certain demographic distribution to function as they do today.

Once you start shrinking as a society, those things become increasingly unsustainable.

There can be labor shortages, demand will go down since there are fewer people and old people just tend to consume less than 20-50 year olds.

So, it's bad for the (((economy))) and people also don't want to say goodbye to the idea of government providing a vast security net, even if it is already obvious that it is going to become unsustainable in the future.

>deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx
What will happen to puerto rico?

how can japan have such a population loss? 15 million dissapeared?

Everybody moves to the US.

> Everybody moves to the US
> US goes down by 270 mil.

germany is losing a lot people acording to deagle.

WHo are deagle?

hopefully
I think it matter how and why the population is shrinking.

Everybody moves to the US and then gets killed in the ensuing race war.

>Everyone but the USA losing minimal amounts of people
Bullshit, if the USA is suffering massive losses its either from Russia or China, which means they're going to lose well over 60% of their population as well.

>Fuck the kikes!!
deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx?pag=4&sort=GDP&ord=DESC
Israel looks like they will have a decline too

> literally another shoah

Got any UK stats?

yes, from 64 mil to 13 mil
deagel.com/country/United-Kingdom_c0209.aspx

>numbers for germany look wrong for 2025

ha...haha..hahhahahahaahHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Jesus fucking christ why did you take this photo like this you goddamn retard

Germany down to 30 million people in just 8 years? what the fuck

666 trillion goyim!!!!

So where does everyone go?

what do you think? ;^)

While those numbers are likely accurate, the cause of the population drop is wrong. Nukes don't exist, no country has them, it's a hoax, a psyop designed by intelligence to cause fear and tension in the masses.

Instead, the deaths will be due to the coming Grand Solar Minimum.

Buckle up boyos, winter is coming.

>Slovenia
>total population not even 2 mil

When was this taken? We went past 2 mil years ago

Ive seen these figures and this site before. But what/who exactly is Deagal? What's their background?

bend to your future masters, amerifats

The key element to understand the process that the USA will enter in the upcoming decade is migration. In the past, specially in the 20th century, the key factor that allowed the USA to rise to its colossus status was immigration with the benefits of a demographic expansion supporting the credit expansion and the brain drain from the rest of the world benefiting the States. The collapse of the Western financial system will wipe out the standard of living of its population while ending ponzi schemes such as the stock exchange and the pension funds. The population will be hit so badly by a full array of bubbles and ponzi schemes that the migration engine will start to work in reverse accelerating itself due to ripple effects thus leading to the demise of the States. This unseen situation for the States will develop itself in a cascade pattern with unprecedented and devastating effects for the economy. Jobs offshoring will surely end with many American Corporations relocating overseas thus becoming foreign Corporations!!!! We see a significant part of the American population migrating to Latin America and Asia while migration to Europe - suffering a similar illness - won't be relevant. Nevertheless the death toll will be horrible. Take into account that the Soviet Union's population was poorer than the Americans nowadays or even then. The ex-Soviets suffered during the following struggle in the 1990s with a significant death toll and the loss of national pride. Might we say "Twice the pride, double the fall"? Nope. The American standard of living is one of the highest, far more than double of the Soviets while having added a services economy that will be gone along with the financial system.

When pensioners see their retirement disappear in front of their eyes and there are no servicing jobs you can imagine what is going to happen next. At least younger people can migrate. Never in human history were so many elders among the population. In past centuries people were lucky to get to their 30s or 40s. The American downfall is set to be far worse than the Soviet Union's one. A confluence of crisis with a devastating result.

>Deagel confirmed for LARPing shitposter

>"We see a significant part of the American population migrating to Latin America and Asia while migration to Europe - suffering a similar illness - won't be relevant."
>Latin America
Fuck off we're full.

>In past centuries people were lucky to get to their 30s or 40s
If you lived to 25 you were most likely to get to 65. The life expectancy thing of previous centuries was infant mortality and childhood diseases.

>The key element to understand the process that the USA will enter in the upcoming decade is migration.
>The collapse of the Western financial system will wipe out the standard of living of its population while ending ponzi schemes such as the stock exchange and the pension funds. The population will be hit so badly by a full array of bubbles and ponzi schemes that the migration engine will start to work in reverse accelerating itself due to ripple effects thus leading to the demise of the States.
>The American downfall is set to be far worse than the Soviet Union's one.
I'm not sure I understand this guys reasoning.

>Canada down to 25 million

it's like my childhood but browner

yellowstone faggots.
the most logical explanation for for massive drop in US Canada and Japan is the expected Yellowstone eruption.

Sure if we are gonna count possibility then lets throw a supernova at it aswell!

Lose 83% of the population. What are the demographics of those loses be?

The white elderly above 60 would evaporate in the first year as well as anyone on health support.

The cities with most illegals and non-whites will be at each others throat and starve.

Country side will have access to the food, but the Eastern rural half will be under a ton of pressure from urban fallout.

Any other pointers?

According to worldometers.info/world-population/

China is already well over the 1.4B mark

yeah ok. yellowstone destroys north america.

what happened to europe? the volcanic winter gets them?

did you even read the text at the bottom of the page? its just some useless faggot larping about ebola in 2014.

>But what/who exactly is Deagal?

Volcanic winter would hit the entire northern hemisphere.

>“Meek Shall Inherit the Earth” Mat. 5:5

Race war.

Volcanic winter from yellow would kill a large amount of people everywhere.

Deagal projections of other nations other than North America are not as drastic.
The projections for US especially is straight up fallout tier. Rapture tier shit.
In Italy per say and in most of Western Europe the middle class are not having children. Unemployment especially in Mediterranean coasting nations are high. Even with all these so called migrants/refugees they are importing against the will of most of the populous, their birth rate are still in the negative. The gradual loss of population that is currently observable will take a sharp turn downwards when the current oldest generation dies in the next 10 years or so.
Regardless, the population reduction forecasted for Europe it is not even comparable with the ultimate cataclysm that is predicted by the same source for US.

I just went through this 2025 forecast mutliple times and CANNOT find NORTH KOREA in it !?

Its there at 99th in the 2016 one.
deagel.com/country/?pag=4&sort=GDP&ord=DESC

But nowhere in the 2025one? Am I just missing it? anyone else see it?

>implying it will not be a nuclear wasteland

Confirmed. This is how it looks like.

WHAT THE FUCK IS DEAGLE

25 million augmented gooks land in California and move east destroying 83% of the population before getting obliterated.

Jeez this october is full of crazy shit

>OP just printed out a list with countries with arbitrary population numbers
>it's going to h-happen, lads

/poltards can't be that dumb and gullible , can they? Oh right, you retards fall for every dumb shit meme.

Germany - all ethnic Germans dead. Looks correct to me.

Thanks!

amount of jews

South Korea also has a ~20mil drop.

well, looks like the shitskins get purged

>go to the site
>read the explanation for their predictions
its literally shit

>In past centuries people were lucky to get to their 30s or 40s
This is a flat out fucking lie, people had about the same life expectancy if they made it to adulthood as they do today.