Was he targeting Trump supporters?

It isn't confirmed, but there may be possible footage of the guy protesting Trump in Reno. Pink pussy hat and all.

Here's the video link:youtube.com/watch?v=GzO0lgvQID0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_FsKm2dRvfk&feature=youtu.be&t=188
ktvn.com/story/36203418/president-trump-supporters-and-protesters-gather-in-reno
ktvn.com/story/36203418/president-trump-supporters-and-protesters-gather-in-reno?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=13636675
wired.com/2007/08/nasa-carbon-com/
twitter.com/IndivisibleKara/status/900409768648376321
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for interest

>Pop country music
>Trump supporters
Pick one

Bump for serious uncanny resemblance

Nice find user

>Conservatives on liberals before Trump

Fucking libs are a bunch of limp wristed pussies. Get uppity and I'll shove the barrel of my gun down your throat

>Conservatives on liberals after Trump
THE LIBERALS ARE GUNNING US DOWN. HALP! ;_;

No.

How does this faggot have no social media presence found

Looks like him. Aero enthusiast who owned two planes and worked for NASA

bump to defeat sliders

This is him. Note NASA shirt. His brother works for NASA and lives in Florida. Google Paddock NASA. Eddie would not be at a protest in Nevada. His brother, the shooter, would be.

It's him

Epic

this.

pop country attracts nu-males and young women

Are you Chinese?

STFU FAGGOT!!!
Everyone at that concern should've had a rifle, that faggot shooter would've been turned to shit by a tsunami of bullets

A country concert does seem like a place that a liberal terrorist fucked up on anti-Trump propaganda would choose to shoot up.

they both have ears. case closed!

Bump for justice

>Get uppity
going to a concert is getting uppity to a leftist?

except they were in a gun free zone so they couldnt carry their firearms with them. try again

umm......wtf

Do you really think the average 64 year old man is aware of that?

WATCH ALL RENO PROTEST FOOTAGE

Yes I'm sure a crowd of thousands haplessly shooting at one hotel window among hundreds would have gone well...

He didn't shoot anyone, so no.

read the post again...

Fuck. That's him

He was in his 60s so not unusual.

No. I’m 48 and my first thought was- country music, Trump folk

Did Benny get away though?

FBI already knows he's a Left Wing shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=_FsKm2dRvfk&feature=youtu.be&t=188

Chances are that type of crowd would be favorable to trump. That's how the sjws think.

>Both have two ears

Case closed

Do you really need to ask? Look at his history, look at his chosen targets.

THEY'RE SLIDING THIS STUFF HARD

KEEP POSTING!

>Pink pussy hat
for a pink pussy wyte boi

Another for pile if not repeat - low quality though.

ktvn.com/story/36203418/president-trump-supporters-and-protesters-gather-in-reno

made me thunk

So he was a cuck who cucked out.

The cheek. He has that same exact line.

Video of him here too ~ 00:57
ktvn.com/story/36203418/president-trump-supporters-and-protesters-gather-in-reno?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=13636675

It's clearly fucking him. The work with Lockheed Martin, his brother at NASA, the ear cartilage matching. It's him, it's the same guy. This was a radical leftist terror attack just like the Congressional baseball game shooting.

THEY ARE SLIDING THIS STUFF HARD

KEEP POSTING

>Fuck, grainy video of a boomer who looks like a million other boomers.
>It's gotta be him, because it must be my political enemies.

Be sure to submit this thread to tips.fbi.gov so FBI can compile the work together to release the narrative ASAP.

Holy shit

Bump

Damn.. these fucking liberals with guns!

Maybe that's why they are stalling with the info on him. Makes sense at least.

>mfw we're on the right side of history

Dip shit shills working overtime.

Is that his wife its that the same hat she is wearing in above pic right?

You resize like a bunch of non-CSI faggots. Download ON1 Photo Raw or post the raw png here and I'll do it.

bumpin'

these 24 hours will be crucial, libshits are going to go full overdrive in order to spin this into anything other than what it actually is... a blood thirsty commie animal acting out on their true desires

Sheeeet

>we prove that the killer was a leftist
>we show it to the leftists
>"Oh c'mon, their ideology is not important, what's important is to give our prayers to the ones affected"

I can guarantee you!

Great work

Yfw despite all the right wing military wannabe alpha shit being said sjw's with pussy hats are far better killers

There's a reason military are bottom of the barrel because they're inherently the losers of society

We need to find the other woman standing with them. Probably a sister

well he did blow his head off like a pussy before the authorities smashed his door down
>thinking it takes an ounce of bravery to open fire into a crowd of people from your comfy hotel room

Send this thread to tips.fbi.gov. NOW!

According to his social media pages he was a liberal, left wing Clinton voter. This is the second terror attack committed by the left wing. It’s time to call them out.

This. 42. Had no clue.

I know the MSM has said his height. I can't remember what they said, I think 6'4" maybe. Is there a way to use that height to further confirm this was him?

LOL liberals are literally isis

My god son, you've cracked this case wide open.

But how could he shoot up Vegas this was taken in an entirely different city? I think these images are photoshopped. Reported.

>That NASA shirt
>He worked for Lockheed

holy fuck. Another Bernie Bro Berserker

Are we going with this narrative then?

Bump

Sup Forums btfo again

hmmm?

truth trips

If they're going to nail us all to the wall for every last little thing, we should show them the same un-fair treatment as well. No more letting this bullshit slide.

It isn't even a "narrative" it's just the truth. Make sure to share these images with ALL media like Hannity Tucker etc. Also send to tips.fbi.gov

Damn bump
He's a Big Guy®

Goddard Space Flight Center is NASA

he doesn't have any social media pages

Wow look at this faggot

Because only one group has people of worth.

they got scrubbed almost immediately

Holy cow!

Paddock's brother working at Langley on NASA's Lunar Lander team in 07'
Steve Paddock looks like another CIA/Marxist patsy
wired.com/2007/08/nasa-carbon-com/

>Was he targeting Trump supporters?

If you look at his approval rating I don't think his aim could be that good.

Just because his family worked at NASA and he wear a NASA shirt and he lived in Nevada and it looks like him doesn't mean these pics are him. Stop deflecting. This is almost as sad as Donald Ducking his Tax Returns.

32, same

Lol he is called Steve too. There has got to be more footage of him at the pussy rally.

Who's the lady he's with? I feel like she would be doxable if she's related to Paddock.

22, same here.

CTR pls go

Kek

Watch the Cuckservative Right puss the fuck out over this shooting. Pussing out is all they know how to do in such situations. If you fight back, your enemies win.

The day they learn to target the (((Media))) that hates them and the self hatred taught to every white family for the last three generations, is the day the Right becomes strong. Spread the word!

Was getting caught by Caesar part of his plan?

This pretty much.
Large swaths of old white men, and whites in general, look indistinguishable.

"Hi Steve!"

"Hi Steve(Stephen?)"

AND ALSO EVEN IF HE WAS AT A PROTEST RALLY SO THE FUCK WHAT? THAT DOESNT MEAN ITS THE REASON HE DID THIS. FUCK ALL OF YOU!