OMK Dump

So no Bidiurnal Berserk tonight but something different.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, no.

So I know the controversial "NTR" page but only reading the first few chapters.

Nice. Alreday read it again not so long ago so i'll pass, but thank you anyway.

To be real, I've fapped in some campus restrooms before.

this guy is pretty whack

I never could have done such things in school
Only thing I have done that was somewhat similiar was during a military exercise. I dont know how it works in other countries but during such an event you share your room or tent with a lot of other people so I had to jerk it off in the very early morningtime.
Thanks for the dump btw

I'm glad he ended up with the best girl.

It was easierish in Uni cause you would know the time slots of the classes.

For high school? Much tougher.

This. This manga almost made it look like people who get bullied deserve it because glasses girl was fucked in the head

I admire people like you, back then I would have been way too scared to do that kind of thing
Did anybody ever catch you or something like that?

It's not like I did it right outside and it's really obvious when someone goes in the bathroom.

I once did it in a mall.

I felt like the manga was gonna end up with Kurosawa in a relationship with batshit crazy megane girl, I'm relieved he pulled his shit together and somewhat redeemed himself.

>people who get bullied deserve it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis

>That was a blast

Why are Brocoli always such bros? Is it the hair that makes them like that? Holy shit, this guy was elder quantum giga god tier.

And yet Kurosawa was such an ass to him at the beginning even though he just wanted to be friends.

overrated shit

Best girl
Rereading it again it looks like themangaka already planned her to be the love interest

Kinda off-topic but what did you anons think about his other work Molester Man? I don't think I've seen many threads on it and the only place you can seem to discuss it is on these threads.

Personally I quite liked the large exchange of dialogue between the characters especially with the texting scenes. One of my main complaints would've been the art since it was hard to get into at first but the story made up for most of it anyway.

It was okay for me. People overrate it cause of the live threads but all in all it was ehhhh.

I think it was that there weren't really lessons or character development. IT's vvery much spectacle. Just my opinion though and it's been a while since Iv'e read it.

This was one of the most stupid manga I've read to the finish.

The whole point of the manga for me was that it was just your average user dealing with a situation you wouldn't normally find yourself in. It was funny watching him visualize himself doing things normally even though he ended up sperging most of the time.

Train man did it better, for me.

Gonna eat . Be right back/

this was actually decent when i thought this would just be ecchi shit. Might read it again sometime

Please dump the whole thing.

Good memories, good read.

one of my favorites