How about the 2nd amendment is kept in place BUT you're only allowed to own arms that were available back then?

How about the 2nd amendment is kept in place BUT you're only allowed to own arms that were available back then?

i call dibs on this machine gun!

What if you go fuck yourself and worry about your own garbage country you fag hole cunt?

whats the point. guns are for protection against niggers and the goverment. In case of revolution half the military would side with the rebels.

Arguments like OP's are easy indicators for someone who knows nothing about the US Constitution.

I know that it was written by idiots.

How about if you try to take my guns I'll fucking kill you?

How about the 1st amendment is kept in place BUT you're only allowed to use methods of communication that were available back then.
tldr stop practicing free speech on the internet

Honestly? I would love for you to keep your guns. Watching Americans shoot each other is one of my favorite pastimes.

Where can I get my concealed cannon license?

How about kill yourself?

Those idiots created what would become the strongest nation on Earth.

Weren't muskets super fucking lethal?

China?

Because that would totally undermine the point of the amendment, OP.

Cool. So why did you start this thread?

On what grounds? Or are you just ironically shitposting? I can agree that modern Jewified USA is shit, but if the founding fathers saw what America is today, they'd go mad.

Agreed, also means first amendment rights only apply to technologies and religions and literature written at the time of the bill of rights.

I'll follow when the military and police do it.

Note this means that marxism, critical theory, and communist literature and ideology is now fully prosecutable by the US government. As Marxism was established well after the constitution was written.

o fug :DDDDDD

They are. They don't shoot bullets but small balls.
A bullet will leave a smaller hole. A flintlock or musket will do more damage at the expense of range

The only ones who made USA what it is today is the jews. They needed an strong arm to defend themselves (plus they founded the FED, Hollywood, etc, etc, etc... basically USA is acually an Israel state).

Hold your tounge boy, most of europe had a king when this was written.

I would use a cannon

and the police and military will still own semi autos so no thanks

>rifles (of any type) account for less than 2% of gun deaths in the USA
>"Ban full autos!!!"

Yeah, they were idiots too.

haha, okay fun's over, show us your flag rabbi

>How about the 2nd amendment is kept in place BUT you're only allowed to own arms that were available back then?

You realize that this is the law everywhere already? Black powder pistols and such aren't subject to modern weapon laws. You can buy a revolver here, no questions asked.

Can't wait to get myself a few puckle guns and a few cannons

Then why do people here get so pissed and start crying "muh amendment, muh amendment" when new laws to regulate modern weapons are being proposed?

As well as evolution, memetics, and just about everything to do with computers.

Such a reality is unsustainable and would result in massive revolutionary action from all sides.

holy fucking shit
that feeling when he was shooting to those people
im so fucking envy, it had to be so nice

Because there should be NO REGULATION WHATSOEVER.

America became the strongest nation because you were bordered by beans in sandland below and cucks in frozen shithole above while you were surrounded by arable land that was lorded over by a few savages who quickly succumbed to alcohol.

America's real threats were behind shitloads of ocean.

Eurasia has basically been under constant state of war until the renaissance brought civilization and harmony. America formed after that. Europe pumped prosperity to a land that was prosperous and untouched to begin with in the age of enlightenment.

It really doesn't matter who wrote what and where.

Smooth bore muskets?

So the exact same thing the miltary was using? You're right. People should be able to own the same weapons the military does.

Edgy

how bout you stfu and mind your own business

mk? k

Bring back the Three-fifths Compromise!