Baby boomers are the worst generation. But leave them to raise a generation, and you get this garbage

Baby boomers are the worst generation. But leave them to raise a generation, and you get this garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/2_timothy/3-2.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

people like this deserve to be exposed and shamed.

Pls tell me that is a picture of her friend

Nope. That is a picture of her. The original caption didn't have that "update" regarding her friend.

Disgusting

Women need to be genocided just like nonwhites

Should be exterminated. Look at this degenerate cum dumpster

Fire up the ovens hans

>Women
>Caring about others
You know the drill

>I feel guilty and selfish for posting this today, but I can't just not have my daily attention bukkake, can I?

She's also a leaf.

Sarah looks like she loves big black dicks wooooooh I love snow bunnies.

>My friend almost died
>Lots of people died
>Lol but ill be back in vegas being a degenerate hooker to combat hate!

This cant be reality.

Wait what???

so many thots in las vegas

where ever there’s a shootin’ there’s women in skirts and short pants getting rekt

allahu akbar

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Day of the rake

The girl in the picture is the owner of the instagram. She is just posting a picture of herself on this day. And she feels "guilty" about it. That's not her friend that she is asking us to keep in mind.

The world would be better, and the future brighter, if women were all genocided. - Carl Sagan

>narcissistic woman on insta uses this to post herself and get likes

lul fuck this generation

letting women vote was a giant mistake.

Jesus Christ look at her page

It's over

Then how will you reproduce user?

Artificial wombs aren't ready yet.

people disgust me

every time theres a fucking tragedy id say that 1/3 of the people on my kikebook feed just use it as an excuse to grandstand something about themselves.

one went something like this "Las Vegas has always been a special place for me. Ever since I was a kid I was always drawn to the lights and glamour blah blah blah anyways thoughts and prayers."

Fucking normies are mentally ill. I think like 50% of women must have BPD to need this level of attention.

>do I look hot mourning my dead girlfriend?
This is a level of depravity and self-absorption I just can't comprehend.

>Yet
Once they're finalized, women will go up on the gallows

All I see is nigger bait photos.

Letting women do anything but staying at the kitchen and taking care of the kids was a mistake

she looks like a mudshark

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>feel guilty
>post picture of your sexy bod while smiling

white privilege, not even once

Will you keep few around as pets?

Or will sexbots just replace them?

Good job anons, she deleted the picture. Maybe she will learn from this.

Why does this make me so mad. Her degenerate friends died last night but "Oh wait I didnt post a sexy selfie of me yet. Ill post one and then write about how what happened last night affects my life in Vegas, my second home."

i asked her to Delete

and she did

i'm @beartowitness

And its even worse with the young ones coming up (protip: gen-z is a meme).
Its not called the 5-second soundbyte generation for nothing, literally the lowest critical thinking and logical intelligence generation ever seen.

But yeah, keep posting that Hispanic Heritage Foundation study that "proves" gen-z is ubermensch. Retards.

this is the average girl's insta. it's sad to see no modesty and narcissism run rampant. unfortunately, men enable this type of behavior.

A woman who calls Las Vegas her second home being a degenerate; why should I be surprised?

Probably both.

Your comment was good. Hopefully she learns something from this. But jesus. How shit of a person can you be to post things like that?

why do you hat woman? are you a fag

explain yourself ryan

i just shamed her for drawing attention to her ass while dead bodies were still warm

she didnt wven block me

probably thinks im a fan

This has nothing to do with hating women. This has to do with shitty people being shitty. If a male posted this I would have been just as disgusted. Hell, feel free to post "men" behaving in similar manners. Shitty people is not limited by gender.

ffs why?

It's like having Lyme disease ontop of faggotry and aids. Good stuff, great shit...sad.......

lets get a compilation of these thots. im gonna start digging

i meant the picture of the masonic hall on your instagram, i took a guess at what you said to the whore.

Who told these jizz disposals that tattoos on girls is a good idea?

It just makes you look like a gutter slut.

I was raised by graduating from college in 2005 and "working" through the recession. All the people in my cohort are super conservative fiscally. Collective ptsd imo

Kek, probably the first time in her entire life, when her tiny brain went "wait a sec, could I be out of line here, could this be like not ok?".

Sad cunt you are

>reading her captions

What the fuck

because she honestly didnt know it was wrong until i told her

all morning i have laying into people that are using this shit to virtue signal with mindless narciccistic posts on social media

To be fair it is a nice specimen.

oh thats just some historical building im not a freemason

She must have been getting rekt on that pic for her digusting behavior because it's gone now.

im fine bong

if our side of the world needs a lesson how to cuck out entirely ill hit you up

Holy fuck
And all those likes too

found one

She's narcissistic, covered in graffiti, and is a roastie. She probably gets lots of dates (aka slut) but ain't nobody taking her home to meet the parents.

no

it was some friends posting hearts

does Sup Forums at least like her feet?

> Sup Forums being triggered about a random attention whore

What the fuck is this thread? Virgins?

>im not a freemason
that's what you have to say

Every day we stray further from god. This chaos and wrath we experience is only just. We must pay for our sins.

What a stupid fucking cunt.. The attention whoring knows no fucking bounds.... Mass murder selfie. lol....
Remind me of this stupid fucking whore on my social media whos husband killed himself after she dumped him and less than a week later was posting her self "gettin wild in da club" Now its been 29 days since his death and she has been posting daily pisctures of him. Milking sympathy from the death she caused. some partying and food shots are thrown in here n there too. The other day she posted herself shopping around funeral homes. Fucking attention whoring funeral homes!! The worst thing was the realization that its been almost a month and she has not organized the burial of this man... She is out partying while this guys body that she killed is laying cold in a morgue somewhere......... Women.

Can we turn this into a las vegas massacre roastie selfie hate thread?

she has an average face, a squat body and ratty hair. she might look good dolled up, but she's a skank

I really hate these narcissistic people that pretend to justifiable cause to be so self involved.

Fuck your (((god))) only our Race matters you faggot. Get a grip.

The real god will understand.

fuck off memeflag those are goblin feet

Foot tats instantly ruin any feet, no matter how aesthetic the feet are
>t. footfag pro

Carl "never rippin' and baggin'" sagan

efuhnfijndcijndc

Me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me - the post.

Delusion. Repent sinner.

on it

We'd finish them very quickly if forced to.

Looks like a dollar store counterfeit Lauren Southern

>getting triggered

no thats what happened to the victims in Vegas

This is narcissistic but for a different purpose I think. Not exploiting vanity, but something more political.

savage

Is it just the same one each time?

The eternal roastie

Nice one.
And btw... Sieg heil, kamaraden.

can we get over the men vs women debate? it's clearly instagram enabling this. the man vs woman debate is just $$$$$ her, you idiots eating it up.

the internet companies are pitching us against each other for money and it's so fuckin easy.

nah it was different

may as well use it for pasta tho

>that pic
>orange tips

short and sweet

lol she removed the tag

>biblehub.com/2_timothy/3-2.htm
>People will be LOVERS OF THEMSELVES, lovers of money, boastful, PROUD, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,

We're in the end times, bros.

Surprise surprise, people who use Instagram are narcissists. Why is this shocking to you all?

Okay. Make sure you teach your kids Spanish (and how to dodge bullets)

agreed but without the tat they'd be pretty nice feet

Shes still a thot which ruins the entire package