Just imagine all those sweet, juicy deaths. Hillary is basically calling the guy an amateur

Just imagine all those sweet, juicy deaths. Hillary is basically calling the guy an amateur.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e_9ronBsHAY
youtube.com/watch?v=rwLEdwywIJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to fuck hillary's dirty asshole tbqh

those are rookie numbers!

well she knows how to kill a ton of people then get away with it

Wow, Hillary is giving mass murderers tips, not cool.

the shooter didn't have a silencer fuck the nra

Those who know anything about a gun know a “silencer” (suppressor) doesn’t do a whole lot of muting to the weapon. Speed and trajectory of bullet would still allow audible clacking. This is a bait tweet for the dumb fucks to politicize the event before any details are known.

a REAL killer would have used a suppressor

Do you really think the shots were easily audible to a crowd of 30k at a concert? It wouldn't have been until probably 30 rounds flew that people realized they were under fire and at that point they weren't responding to noise at all.
Yeah, I know, guns are loud. But they were at a CONCERT with 30k people. Even just the don of voices alone would be insanely loud. Now let's add sounds from 400 metres away into the picture?

Hillary is a retard.

not if they use subsonic rounds

To those who don’t think rationally she is a genius and a saint. For the rest of us we know she’s just retarded

at 300 yards you might as well use a bow and arrow

Fuck.

I'm no better than them, though. Shit like makes me want to purge.

This is so heartless my entire office which had been #WithHer is now repulsed. She isnt the president. She needs to STFU. This tweet sounds like she is giving instructions to future people to do the same thing only with higher efficiency! Is she happy that country music fans were shot and injured? My boss is a woman who has slept with Luke Bryan and she is very shaken this morning. I too do not quite know what to make of this development.

Sad to announce first here on Sup Forums we are all #TakingAKnee when it comes to Hillary - PERMANENTLY

STOP GIVING THE RlIeGfHtT WING TERRORISTS IDEAS

>Entire office was with her
find a new place to work

I hope they both fall off

IMAGINE THE DEATHS

when will she fuck off?

shes senile and getting worse

what the fuck is this

My boss is a man who has slept with Luke Bryan

He was hundreds of yards away, if he was using subsonic the drop would be quite substantial, wouldn't have hit shit.

Entertainment is so fucking powerful. Not because of the agendas it pushes, but because of the completely unconsious assumptions it tricks you into making about the world. People actually believe suppressors work like that. Politicans actually believe suppressors work like that. "Experts" that compile stats and get cited by professional researches actually believe suppressors work like that.
Everything is bullshit. Everything forever.

Suppressors do work like silencers you fucking stupid fuck. Even rifle caliber ones
youtube.com/watch?v=e_9ronBsHAY

fucking redditor smartass

>REDDITOR!11!!!!
>even rifle caliber ones
>CZ 527 is a perfect example, I'll post that!
You're a fucking moron. Do you post shit like this all day and nobody corrects you, or do you just ignore it when they do?
youtube.com/watch?v=rwLEdwywIJY