Tfw you discover that europeons have invented a far superior way of life and are basically hiding and obscuring it from...

>tfw you discover that europeons have invented a far superior way of life and are basically hiding and obscuring it from Americans
it's basically better in every way here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NZDK9ptTZ04&feature=youtu.be&t=196
youtube.com/watch?v=uGTzbj3fRSw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyover_country
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Gang rape was invented by Germany

Such is the power of 90% white countries.

>implying concrete and muslims is a good life

worst part is europe got it from FDR's America.

youtube.com/watch?v=NZDK9ptTZ04&feature=youtu.be&t=196

youtube.com/watch?v=uGTzbj3fRSw

>nordic countries
>good
wew lad

i don't give a shit because europeans are boring and will never return to their former glory because of merica baby

USA is lterally bordering on being over 50% non-white lad

It’s a state to state basis. Here in New Hampshire we are 95% white

>irrelevant flyover states with no population
zz

no klaus that's germany how does it feel to have your bratwurst replaced by turk dick every morning

Germany is literally bordering on being an Islamic caliphate

You're basically an european, fellow burger bro. Moreover, if it wasn't for the europeans, you would never exist as a divided from its motherland colony.

>only the freest state in the union :^)

In what way is USA glory?
USA is not a match for north korea UK russia or france all of them could demolish the usa.

Why do thirdies think they have right to speak between the Old World and the New World?

A white in the Americas is a colonist.

They would be European person (Biology) USA State Government, Territory in the Americas, non Europeans would be non European person (Biology), USA State Government, Territory in the Americas.

do you have autism

>read post
>what

"no niggers" isn't exactly a discovery.

it's not just that tho

Well, what you are seeing is something you as an american rarely see, a real nation.Despite the fact Germany is a hollowed out shell of what it once was, its still better than america. America has no society or culture. There was a chance to make a culture before the 60s and globalism but that was erased. Germany still is a nation state with culture and trust and its full of aryans (for now). This just creates a better place to live, its not a design. You can't implement the german model anywhere else, because it requires germans to do so. This is the redpill, nations are the way they are because of the people who comprise them and their general tendencies based on genetics. Its all organic

>implying you shitpost on other countries while your own country is getting "culturally enriched"
>and when you can't do anything about it there is nothing left for you to do but mocking other poor countries in your final desperate desires of life

lmfao at thirdies, literally njothing more to be said.

>live in a first world country
>die of a terrorist attack

>live in third world country
>die without ever really living

delet this

>New Hampshire
>literally right next to the ocean
FLYOVER HURRRR

flyover has nothing to do with if planes fly over you kiddo

planes fly over texas but it's canonically one of the least flyover states

* for germans:^)

Flyover refers specifically to states between the Appalachians and the Rockies and north of the Mason Dixon line

>m-m-muh inbred southern states coulnd't POSSIBLY be flyover
W E W
E
W

sure mate

Stop being obsessed with racial politics. The USA is relatively fine. This over exaggeration about non-whites is just hogwash.

>an-cap flag
shibbolethed a thirdie
if you were a europeon you would post your flag

Im from a flyover state.

south flyover states are even worse than north flyover states

and containment citites and states ;like california and new york are even worse

texas and florida are the only good large states

>Getting your 12 yo daughter anal fucked by mudslimes
>Yeah far superior than niggers
>Oh wait
Both are cucked
hahahaha

@143745885
t. assblasted thirdie

europe is amazing. i hope i get to see it before it's gone.

it's really heartbreaking desu. it's like heaven is being invaded by hell, and god is dead and the angels are too stupid to even realize it's happening.

I from Wisconsin I'm not from the South. The South is Dixie. There are no flyovers in Dixie.

try those dicksandwiches before they are all gone faggot.

i'm from wisconsin too. dixie is just as flyover if not more than the midwest
what the fuck is wrong with you

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyover_country