Kuromukuro

Is this shit any good? I heard it is like evangelion, but it looks like a standard nothing special mecha anime. What's it really like?

Other urls found in this thread:

netflix.com/title/80103318
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=826241
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The finale is excellent.
I highly recommend you force yourself through it just for the deep satisfaction that comes with the last 2 episodes. I never thought it'd be possible to be this happy about a single kiss.

Same.

>builds up expectations
>then just spoils it
i'm sure i'll enjoy it now that i expect to see it.

It's good, maybe not AOTS but still good, and like said, what a kiss.

i liked classroom crisis
will i like this?

>finale
It's only half way done, user...

But Netflix told me season 1 ended!

You telling me Netflix decided to put up the entire show? I'm still waiting for episode 13 god damn it.

Yeah, if you never signed up Netflix, you can sign one since first month is free, then watch episode 13, then cancel the sub.
netflix.com/title/80103318

Oh, that's okay. I thought you meant they posted all of it, you know it's 26 episodes right?

Oh really? thought it's split cour.

Daily shill thread.

It has absolutely nothing special about it, every single aspect of it is done by the book. Still, it's a pretty decent show cause everything is done right.

Only one way to find out, faggot.

Kill yourself.

If gg release episode 13 subs already then i don't have to waste my time sign up Netflix.
But still no gg subs and i wanna watch it now, so yeah i have to, and it's not like i'm going to pay them any money.

Watch it raw pleb.

Someone else already subbed episode 13 though.

Netflix Original

Ahahahha

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=826241

>Downloads: 688

Compare to gg subs download amount, sounds like a bad subs.

If their subs are as terribly guesslated as the ones they did for episode 12 I would advise waiting for gg, or hiring netflix if you really can't wait another second.

I came for the mecha and stayed for the slice of life and healthy girls.

>I heard it is like evangelion
Ah
AH
FOR FUCK'S SAKE

This is the simplest bait. I know it has has to be, and yet look at me, responding like a retard. And it happens every time. I guess that makes me the chump.

god no, kuromukuro is decent.
eva is shit.

Does the blonde bitch find happiness...

It's good when it's not trying to be /m/ shit.

Never thought I'd say this but I prefer gg subs over Netflix. They translate everything so dry and blunt.