Why does Gon lose his shit when he realizes that the world isn't black and white and his enemies have loved ones...

Why does Gon lose his shit when he realizes that the world isn't black and white and his enemies have loved ones? Does he have a narcissistic disorder?

If Togashi doesn't die before the end and explores his dark side more, will he act more mature when a similar situation presents itself again?

>people from Freecs family
>acting mature
Both Gon and Ging are batshit crazy. Don is the same as well.

>Why does Gon lose his shit when he realizes that the world isn't black and white and his enemies have loved ones?
Because he's literally an immature child with barely any world experience and it's not an easy thing to handle when a murderer right in front of you shows compassion.

Doesn't he thinks the same way about loved ones than the Phantom Troupe?
IIRC he gives them shit because of their philosophy but I could swear that he thinks the same way of his friends.

This

He's a likeable but selfish brat

> I'm getting old
Why did he came back to go on hiatus again. You better give up on seeing Gon anymore.

This for the most part.

I didn't think it was too poorly done though, IIRC he gets pissed because they actually have compassion, they're just selfish assholes who kill hoards of people and then can't even face their own death with some dignity. Asking for mercy or expecting people to give a shit about your situation when you've given none is bullshit. Isn't this what makes goku a fucking retard?

Because he's literally 12

Imagine being a child who sees something as wrong. Now imagine if you had actual power to change that even if it's a form of revenge.

I think it was pretty well done.

>there are people who actually forget this
The conflict between him and Pitou was literally him throwing a childish tantrum

A fucking killer cat that slaughters humans for fun and does horror experiments with their corpses genuinely begs him to not kill her until she finishes patching up a fragile human. He's downright upset by how ridiculous the request is coming from what he had seen up until then as a ruthless monster and doesn't know what to think the situation anymore.

It's funny how if Gon knew the whole story he'd probably wouldn't have agreed to letting her heal Komugi since he only did it because he thought Pitou might actually have someone she cares about like how he cared for Kite when in fact she was just following orders from her king.

Pitou did care about Komugi though.

Well technically Meruem was the "someone" she cared about, but yeah Gon mistakenly thought she cared about Komugi when she was just carrying out an order.

I liked how the whole revenge thing added more parallels between Pika and Gon. Pika's revenge story line had its differences though, him being more emotionally mature and having actual support during it helped it not have a tragic, gruesome ending.

>childish tantrum
He blamed himself for Kite's death. When you see a 12 year-olded boy with a naive outlook and a straightforward personality have thoughts like these you would reconsider his sanity too.

Wasn't Gon already focused on wrecking Pitou shit since before they even start the mission? The only thing that made him snap was when he realize Pitou lied to him, what is this black and white thing you are talking about?

>The only thing that made him snap was when he realize Pitou lied to him

What are you talking about? He snaps when he realizes Pitou is actually helping Komugi. He even says it isn't fair while screaming. How can you forget that?

What did Hisoka whisper to Bodoro? Will Gon ever visit the lurka ruins?

gyro will fuck him up so hard, he will lose it again when he finds out that Illumi fucked up Killua

>What did Hisoka whisper to Bodoro?
Ruber and gum.

He didn't have nen before passing the exam, did he?

Wasn't he just about to kill both if it wasn't for Killua intervention? Pretty much Killua make Gon think about Kite and the possibility of healing him, there's when Gon see a little light of hope looking for vindication and make the deal with Pitou, those hopes get crushed once he realize how Pitou lied to him in front of Kite body and totally snap.

Yes, Hisoka and Illumi did.
I think it was Wing who said that.

My guess is he told him that Killua was going to kill him

Gon is basically the Sayaka of HxH. It's the Madoka of shonen after all

he cut shit with cards, so yes

They're nothing alike.

>gon
>hero of justice

Drink bleach.