Paddock was a Manchurian Candidate

Stephen Paddock (64) worked for Lockheed Martin for 3 years in the 1980's. Lockheed is a military contractor known for its involvement in projects including MKULTRA.

There are many more like him, 'sleeping' until they are needed. This is about gun control pure and simple.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4940918/Details-Las-Vegas-shooting-suspect-Stephen-Paddock.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

Other urls found in this thread:

freemasonry.bcy.ca/symbolism/13.html
mobile.twitter.com/DanBilzerian/status/914793975478870016/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=xrA22rPF0-w
twitter.com/IndivisibleKara/status/900409768648376321
youtube.com/watch?v=xCSKGqAvDw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Amazing how quickly you can jump to conclusions on conspiracy theories, why do we even have /x/ when Sup Forumstards are more irrational that everyone on /x/ combined?

Your faggotry is stupendous

>The retired accountant had worked as an internal auditor at Lockheed Martin for three years in the late 1980s

>The operation began in the early 1950s, was officially sanctioned in 1953, was reduced in scope in 1964, further curtailed in 1967, and officially halted in 1973

Secondly: MKULTRA isn't related to Lockheed Martin.

From your links. I officially declare you retarded, OP.

You seem simple. Like a pavlovian dog. Go to /x until you get help, then come back man.

>Consevicuck can’t handle the darkness of reality and has to jump to wild theories to rationalize why some people are just evil

Really makes you think

He is a Freemason and CIA.

32nd floor, so silly

You're all faggots.

I would also like to point something out that nobody has seemed to address yet. Why does this man have a "13" tattoo on his throat?? Has he been to prison or part of the MS13 gang or some shit? It just seems like a bizarre place for an old man to have a tattoo.

pls respond

Steve Paddock isnt Stephen Paddock.
The state of your intelligence

it boils down to "white men cant do anything wrong so there must be some deeper conspiracy at work"

In front of a Pyramid nonetheless...

Is the Deep State about to go balls out?

freemasonry.bcy.ca/symbolism/13.html

we must be getting close to day of the rope.

at a Harvest Festival
>Route 91 Harvest

I think that's when they'll try Blue Beam more than likely.
Jesus Christ it really is the Masons

>muslim kills someone
IT'S ALL HIS RELIGION ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS

>white guy kills someone
We have to give him the benefit of doubt - he was probably MKULTRA'd

Anon5 was right again

Nice try faggot, there is footage already at him at an anti Trump rally

Negative, ghostrider. Lockheed WAS linked to MKULTRA through Sidney Gottlieb. If you don't know who Gottlieb is, you don't know squat about MKULTRA.

However, the link to Lockheed was in the early fifties through project Aquatone (nothing to do with Manchurian candidates), and the shooter was only BORN in the early fifties - therefore to say that this shooter was linked through MKULTRA is quite asinine.

The shooter does fit the profile of a so-called Manchurian Candidate that most governments participating the Cold War sought to produce. There is more than adequate documentation that the creation of such a candidate was difficult, if not impossible - however it was possible to cause an individual to make certain statements after significant torture (cf Cardinal Midszenty, et al). MKULTRA was significantly involved with the use of LSD and other mind control techniques in order to create organic robots to further the ideals of subversive governments. This was a dismal failure.

I am most interested in discovering if this individual suffered a psychotic break. His father was considered psychopathic by the FBI while on their 10 most wanted list, and such mental disorders do run in families.

I knew it from the beginning.
We have to dig deep to find the connections

WHOLLY SHIT, this is actually too evident what the fuck

Good night my sides! I worked at Lockheed for a small period of time. My father worked for Lockheed as a sort of liason for Nasa, for 25 years. You are correct, they are a defense contractor, about everything else you are simply retarded. Muh MK Ultra, muh autism. Lockheed is not the CIA, goober.

We had a photo from his gf's FB in Dubai hours ago. Did he go with her? Did they stop by Mecca? Is that why the Sherrif said they "knew of him"?

BAN ALL MUSLIMS NOW!

t. Lockheed Martin

nice try

FREEMASONS STOP REEEEEEEEEEE

well muslims are savages who worship a degenerate god while white people are responsible for all that is good in the world. what's the issue here. I'm dead serious

>(((I))) worked for (((lockheed)))
>My (((father))) worked for (((lockheed)))
>My (((sister))) is a prostitute for (((lockheed))) employees
>(((lockheed))) dindu nuffin, trust me fellow goy

>there is footage already at him at an anti Trump rally

no. fake and gay quit lying.

Actually it's real and hetero.

Government learned their lesson with keeping a patsy alive.

>Lockheed WAS linked to MKULTRA through Sidney Gottlieb.

but Gotlieb was only a liason to LKH and was so well after MKU and other experiments. Ther is no actual evidence of lockheed involved in ANY mind control- thats just speculative dot connecting by autists. Lockheed has always been about the hardware

confirmed NOT him. Fake and Gay. take your fake news elsewhere Pasha

>unironically there are fags here who believe that this was a legit attack

Then explain why someone is shooting from the 10ish floor and not from the 32nd which police is claiming

mobile.twitter.com/DanBilzerian/status/914793975478870016/video/1

Then get off this board

>This is about gun control pure and simple.

nope.

go to 21 sec "theyre not real gunshots"
youtube.com/watch?v=xrA22rPF0-w

thats what the people who were there and not paid said

>This is about gun control pure and simple
>pure and simple
>Purple
purple revolution confirmed

CONFIRMED 100% him.

Holy shit. I'm not even a tinfoil, but after seeing all the shilling and textbook disinfo going on in this thread I might need to get a shiny hat. What the fuck?

Blood libel isn't real goy!

Still not convinced. We need more photos.

>This is about gun control pure and simple.

Why would a literal military contractor and literal weapons company want to ban selling guns. Enlighten me please.

"Hi Steve"

twitter.com/IndivisibleKara/status/900409768648376321

They will still sell them to KSA, and other allies.

They don't want civilians having guns goy.

That pepe in the stairs

>brother lived in Florida
Confirmed Florida man possession?

Just a few random notes :
"House Mandalay" is the name of a camp at
>Bohemian Grove
Notable members include
>Kissinger
>GWB
>Brezinski
Etc.Etc.

vid already been shit tiered faggot

That pepe in the stairs

>old white man who was wealthy enough to play $100 poker
>victims were mostly other whites because it was a country music concert
Probably dementia

pre-order when?

>1 post by this ID
the video of him in a pussy hat is real

lot's of disinfo shills ITT

youre literally retarded

wot

dude wtf haha

what sim is this???

youtube.com/watch?v=xCSKGqAvDw8
he was also seen at trump protests in nevada

>believing the wikipedia entry on secret government programs
i knew fascists were retarded but god fucking damn

.this

frontpage is being spammed with this shit

Side effect of SSRIs is "violent and/or suicidal thoughts". But you never hear what mess these shooters are on, thanks to HIPPA.

>mfw he was programmed by some Gangster Disciples out of Chicago in order to let a high ranking GD escape from prison, change identity and run for congress
>tfw ex Gangster Disciples leader is at Capitol Hill, criminalizing guns while sitting on a big cache of rifles, rocket launchers and guns so that the Gangster Disciples can form a militia and overthrow the government
>mfw Soros is an honorary Gangster Disciple, becomes king of free world, and is petting a hairless cat while sitting on a throne made of skulls and his harem of women dance provocatively on all your graves.

actually i have a list but it's not updated

most mass shooters turn out to be on psycho-pills and under the care of a psychologist

Source? You were debunked in a previous thread.

I bet, that while he start shooting. In same hotel, behind obscure windows illuminati elite has reserved rooms with pointed telescopes and martini barrels.

user.. Why don't you pass the time with a little game of solitaire?

what the fuck are you talking about?
dumb nigger

>can produce source
>says everyone who calls you out on it is a nigger
infuriating isn't it?

source of what? what are you talking about?

See now you're getting mad! ;^)

huh?
i bet you think you're witty

the fact is some dumb nigger claimed there are no secret government programs, and his source is a wikipedia article that states "there are no secret government programs"

how dumb can you be?

the guy was an anti-trump leftist
try again schlomo