Tfw you know it's a false flag so who tha fuck care anyway?

>tfw you know it's a false flag so who tha fuck care anyway?

What did he mean by that shrug?

That he's a big nigger who can't die.
It's the nigger way, he's trying to impress the white women.

I dont get these morons trying to show off during a shooting lmao.

first thought: LET ME STAND UP AND SHOW YOU LOSERS THERE'S NOTHING TO FEAR

Maybe he's been in real fire fight and knows it's fake?

This nigga has more problems than getting shot there, he was in a country concert and all his nigger friends know about it now.

you mean like gang chimpout?

This.

Yes, 5 hundred and 60 paid actors. Brilliant

not only paid actors, but incredibly lifelike and very convincing actors that we've never seen in any tv show or film.

Hmmm

This. He's done.

i bet its not his first time in a shooting.

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun

Or maybe he's watched too many TV shows.

As the video clearly shows, somebody told him to "get down" and he did.

This is OBVIOUSLY a false flag. The photos of the people dead on the ground are so obviously shopped (I've seen a few shops in my day). The gunfire was a .wav file from Counter Strike 1.6, so fake.
The guy? Complete MK Ultra patient who is confirmed a CIA asset who worked in Bosnia. This is just an effort to take away our guns and further limit our rights as free citizens. Alex Jones told me so.

Wouldn't most Sup Forumstards love to be in that position? You either get fatally shot or drown in pussy that same night. Win-win.

he's just happy that white people are being killed

America is a killer's paradise. If they don't get nuked off the planet by everyone else, they can simply off each other. Just put a damn wall around it, and leave it to rot.

dudes probably been security at a dozen rap concerts. figured it was part and pizarcel

underrated

>mostly real people
>with a few actors scattered among the crowd

this is just people becoming I don't know, desensitized to violence. Like those black kids that watched someone drown and they laughed at him. People have this weird reaction to bad things happening now, like the guy that stood up and wanted to get shot here. This is nothing, just a black guy in disbelief

kek

No wonder the kill count was so high what the fuck are these people doing?