Fudanshi Koukou Seikatsu - 01

GAY

Nakamura is a qt desu

Even his disgusted face is cute.

Do guys like that actually exist?

I know a good number of straight girls like yuri, but most of them are also fujos so I guess they just like all kinds of gayness.

I slightly enjoyed this. Am I gay?

Depends. Do you have a fuck-me mole under your eyes?

No
I just thought the main dude was cute

Is he into Bara/manly men or something? Plenty of straight guys love trap manga/hentai.

Some of the well crafted BL is a lot better than most of the yurishits out there.
I don't read them or anything but I'm just saying.

me on the right

>trapfags
>straight
Unless they just like to heterosexually look at the cute traps and don't masturbate to or fantasize about them, which I doubt.

So do nip store clerks really puke their disgust over your fetishes? Pretty sure that's bad for business.

The only gay trapfags are girly dykes.

Why can't he just order BL online?

>Projecting your gayness on to others

2D != 3D

It's much more exciting this way

This is gay.

We wouldn't have a show. Or maybe he has parents like mine who act interested in everything I receive in the mail.

A lot of fujos and fudanshi aren't into 3DPD males, but I think they're all a little bit attracted to 2D.

Yes

I see nothing gay here.

>says he isn't gay
>is turned on by men

that fujo art. holy shit, is there any anime not gay this season?

Why is he bothered if he's clearly full homo as shown here?

>Do guys like that actually exist?
Yes, trapfags.

>I-I-I don't read them or anything
Cmon user you're among friends.

It's perfectly straight if he just thinks about it and don't want to actually fuck/be fucked by a guy.

Is this how BL is supposed to be enjoyed? Not just in this, but it's the general sentiment I get from nips, whether fujoshi or fudanshi. That BL is for admiring another person's relationship, not wanting to actually self-insert into it. I can't mentally understand that being the driving force for such a popular genre. Are they all masochists?

Ever read New York New York, or Kinou Nani Tabeta or Complex or Itoshi no Nekokke?

It's not for self inserting really. I like the cute stuff

He's really deep in denial.

I loved this episode
I might be gay

>New York New Yor
Shojo
>Kinou Nani wo Tabeta
Seinen

Not BL.

Once in a blue moon I read BL for the cute stuff. But I can read any sort of pairing for that, and I do. When I read BL it's usually solely to get off and wish I could join them.

I have a mole under my eyebrow if that counts

That is why this season is shit

Seems funny, will probably drop it unless the girl thats shows up is really cute

why is there so much shoujo this season

>self-inserting
Explain this please. Why would I want to expose my fantasies to my disgusting blob of a 3DPD self?

Yes. Just like how its perfectly straight to suck a dick without making eye contact.

>is turned on by nice clothes

Maybe you should love yourself more, user.

There's nothing gay about brojobs, user. It's a form of male bonding.

>>New York New Yor
>Shojo
It's BL though

What? You have to make eye contact in brojobs dude. How else is your bro going to know that this is just a prank?

>Some of the well crafted BL is a lot better than most of the yurishits out there.
>unproven conjectures

Try some Nakamura Asumiko or something.
The Doukyuusei film is good.

Is this for real? My best friend copped a feel thinking I was sleeping. I kinda got aroused.

Maybe my bros and I are just autistic then, since we never make eye contact during brojobs.

That's gay as fuck, user.

Buncha homos.

Ain't nothing wrong with sucking another man dick

Nothing wrong with that.

Fuck off sissy twink. This is a thread for real hard gays

I like yaoi but I dislike bara and real guys. I am also a yurifag, if that matters.

You should fuck him, or at least suck his dick.

>you are a lesbian if you like boys
Really?

You should suck his dick to see if you feel anything

can't he suck my dick first?

No

>laying with your eyes closed as someone runs their hands over your privates
That's pretty hot.

I could feel his hot breath.

I haven't watched this yet, is it a Fujo take on Fudanshi, or an actual Fudanshi anime?

I've been longing for a Fudanshi anime for so long, but all the BL series are for girls, not guys. Even if it isn't BL at least give me something I can stomach as a Fudanshi.

Anime is the wrong fucking hobby for a gay bloke who doesn't act girly all the time I know, but fuck.

It's a comedy about a fudanshi

When I was 12 or so, at a fancy rich kid summer camp, in the cabin I shared with 5 other kids, one of them decided we should all get naked and rub each other and play with our privates. I spent the next two weeks sleeping in the sand under the cabin.

When I was 13 in a pool changing room, a friends started jacking off then told me to touch the semen he'd left on the sink while saying it was just soap.

When I was 14 at a sleep over, a bunch of friends whipped out their erect dicks and started measuring them against each other. Usually by holding them together.

When I was 15 one of my friends once took me into the woods with him and started jacking off while saying the penis is the most aesthetic part of a human. He wanted me to also jack off. 20 years later I see him and his wife and can't help but wonder.

This is why I think all teen boys are faggots.

>spoiler
I'm that way too, to the point of not pinging on gaydar. Hobbies are hobbies, like what you like and own it, but keep the power level down.

>Sakaguchi is a high school boy and also a "fudanshi" who loves boys-love stories. He hangs out with his friends, a fujoshi named Rumi, his gay friend Yuujirou, fellow fudanshi Daigo, and his "normal" friend Nakamura.
>a homo, a legit fujoshi, a fellow fudanshi and a normie

Wow talk about extreme dysfunctional group of friends.

>>a homo, a legit fujoshi, a fellow fudanshi and a normie
Sup Forums.jpg

That would make a pretty good comedy BL manga desu.

Holy fuck, dude...

I feel like a retard, I just realized that this was a short.

The human male is a mysterious thing

>they were grossed out by me

Aren't fujoshits faghags? Specially if the guy is a ikemen like the MC.

The struggle is real

Time for you to admit you're the protagonist of a gangbang doujin where the MC was cursed with irresistible dickslut transformation pheromones.

I managed to avoid all of it though. Except the touching semen trick and having to whip it out once or twice to compare sizes.

I also lost a lot of friends to this gay shit. I just couldn't look them in the eye afterwards. The only gay friend I still have is the one who never did any of that with anyone I know. He's a cool dude, knows where boundaries are.

Though maybe if I had also been a fag, I wouldn't be a 33 year old virgin. Since I know for a fact a bunch of the boys in that cabin at summer camp when I was 12 went all the way to ass-pound-town.

Naturally user. Someone has only had an accurate gaydar on me once, but like every closetfag, it's easy to play off by being overly flamboyant as a joke.

The only person that knows I'm a faggot is my fujoshit imouto.

Similar shit to what I just wrote above, same works for straight males too, act overly gay and 'being gay' just becomes a joke, and it's suddenly impossible to actually be gay. Though were was all this shit when I was growing up? Lame. Actual fags never see this shit.

He's not posting a picture though. Also, liking sweet things is girly in Nippon. They probably think they're being catfished and he's too good to be true.

Yep, you're definitely a doujin protagonist.

>Yep, you're definitely a doujin protagonist.

Well why the fuck did it have to be a gay doujin when I'm not gay?

No, i mean when he was buying the doujin.

Muh safe space.

Embrace your destiny, user! Go forth and suck dick!

Oh, my bad. Maybe there are guys who prey on girls in those parts of bookstores.

If grindr is legal where you live and you can lower your standards, you can get your ass pounded. I promise, user! Personally I much rather stick to virginity.

>Though were was all this shit when I was growing up?

It might be because at that age, I was a small, slim, feminine boy. I was always a year younger than anyone else too because I got into school at 5 and skipped a year in gradeschool too.

After 16 I turned into a 6' 200lbs bear man though. I feel safer this way.

Fujos don't like actual gay man.

You remind me of that one manga where the main character is like a harem protagonist, but he's gay.

>If grindr is legal where you live and you can lower your standards, you can get your ass pounded.

Oh I know about that. I was room mates with my one gay buddy for a few months. When he wanted sex, he'd just go to grindr, get some replies, take off his shirt, take a few seconds in front of the webcam and off he'd go for the evening.

Gay sex seems to be the easiest thing in the world to get into.

But I'm just not gay. I can't even fool myself with the "draw a girl, call it a boy" traps.

>90kg 6'
>Bear

That's pretty fucking cute user, I wanna take you home.

I remember reading the first chapter of that, is it still going?

It was a oneshot.

what is it called?

Will MC give the D to the fujo that appears in the OP?

From what I've heard and experienced, it's because there's always been a minority of fujos who like the taboo fantasy but are grossed out by real homosexuality. In the 2010s the western homophobic fujos started to hide it under "muh female safe space" since it's not ok to be openly homophobic anymore, but I don't think they do it in Japan.

I'm the main character of a harem manga but I'm gay so everyday is hell for me

Makes sense. That's how my mom is.

Not to your face, they won't.

aka
I'm the protagonist of a harem manga but I'm gay so my life sucks
Sadly the title is much funnier than the manga