When you have feelings for a Chinese cartoon

>finish watching anime
>develop crush on female character
>fantasise about being in love with said female character

FUCK. I HATE THIS. Im also reading the light novels for the first time in my 8 years of watching anime.

Curiosity got the better of me. I don't think i can shake off this projected love feelings this time since im actually reading the LN. Haven't bothered to read fiction since i was 11.

I can't fap to any character I have an emotional attachment to.

Whos the character? I dont know any light novels

Yep, An is my new love. So damn cute.

I've never self inserted myself into fantasies with anime girls because that would ruin their whole perfection and two dimensionality

Who is the character?

This.
I'm not sure why

You do know that having a 'waifu' is just a meme? Are you legit autistic, boy?

Wait till you start dreaming of a happy life with your waifu. Reality never hits harder than waking up from that.

Seriously. It fucking sucks when she's hot as fuck but you hold some respect for her and can't get it going.

>tfw so many girls i like

Fucking hell lads what do I do?

Guess.
Here's a clue.
>Anime aired in 2008

Ami?

This has nothing to do with self inserting though

>tfw have emotional attachment to a character with a 10/10 body and many glorious doujin
It fucking sucks

No.

Anime has barely any action and a lot of dialogue

Toradora?

No. Shes not from toradora. I googled it and i will be sure to not watch toradora along with anime like clannad that gives off potential feels of fantasising with anime characters.

Also she's not from Clannd either

Its especially painful if its someone you will never even remotely get. Just because youre too old or born indifferent place.
I will never be some school girls first crush while some dumb nigger will.

>I will never be some school girls first crush while some dumb nigger will.

Come on guys just guess. It's really fucking easy. Play along with me
>anime is from '08
>girl is sassy with quick wit
>anime has pretty much no action and has long dialogue
>there's no comedy
>has nothing to do with school

Is that Holo?
I know because the same happened to me.
Only LN I've ever bothered reading after watching an anime. Once in 9 years.

Haruhi? Nah, that was '06...

With me it was worse, when I was younger I was somewhat handsome and I was the crush of some girls unfortunately I was an autist still am and I regret I never any payed any attention to any of them.

Have you finished the LN?

Every. Fucking. Time.

Its even worse when its an OTP couple as well.

I'm at volume 10 for now. I too watched the show a bit late because I was putting it off because I thought it was some boring Furry bait. Never was o glad to be wrong
I wasn't really in love with her though. I just thought it was a really really good show.

Try
>Be mildly cute schoolgirl's crush for 2 years
>Be shonen MC levels of oblivious
>actually like her too, but too much of a pussy to act
>learn about her crush from her friend as adults in small talk

>tfw not autistic enough to develop feelings for drawings

Speaking of which, why are all MCs oblivious?
It's usually the other way around, people think a girl is in love with them because she talked to them but she actually doesn't give a shit.

The girls act like the boys.

>actually developping romantic feelings for a 2D drawing consisting of a bunch of lines

I watched it because i was bored one time and rememeber her being the most popular girl in 2008. I had just finished watching code geass r2 that year. I was hoping CC would be on top but it was some furry girl so i too dismissed it thinking she got first place because of all the furry fags.

Fast forward 8 years
>lets see whats so great about that furry show since the girl was voted top place back then.

Now i caught feels. Fuck.

I actually see her as a twin sister I really love or something and want to see happy rather than a love interest for some weird reason.
It's not like she isn't cute or anything but It just seems weird for me.

Nigga are you me? Looking back on my school life long ago, it seems painfully aparent that I had the density of a neutron star.

It happens, man.

Did you guess the character entirely from just op?

>tfw unknowingly declined my qt friend only to later develop feeling for her and get rejected back.

I always laugh at retarded MCs but I really don't want to remember how I was back at highschool too.

Yes.
I've read the "I'm also reading the light novels for the first time in my 8 years of watching anime" and it immediately resonated with me because it's exactly the same for me so I figured there's only one show capable of doing that.
Tried reading some manga of other shows before that but never managed to care beyond a couple of volumes. Not with S&W.

Depends on the grade level, MC act like pre-pub guys. Girls talk about crushes and guys just want to play.
Once puberty kicks in, it flips to exactly what your saying.

But real talk though. Looking back the only way she could have made her crush more obvious is if she literally raped me.
I feel so fucking bad when I think about it.

She even switched lockers so she could be next to mine before I even really knew her.

I can't fap to any character I DON'T have an emotional attachment to.

>before first period on an ice-delay day
>leaning against wall with best friend
>TWO girls I know from history come up and ask for my number out of the blue
>before long my reputation is that I'm a fucking grade A pussy destroyer because of my friend saying shit and then heresay
>didn't have sex in high school, they just were good friends and I got a new phone number and he hadn't seen them before
>mostly stayed up raiding MC / BWL / other shit and watching anime instead of going for girls

Feels weird.

I think it appealed to me because the focus is only on those two. There arent any real supporting casts, so it places a lot of emphasis on their relationship. Their interactions, flirting, and banter is my favourite.

Are you autistic?

Who is the fucking character?

read the thread friend

It's Holo from Spice and Wolf

Pic

It's more then a meme

There have been people that married fictional characters.

>tfw if your waifu was real she'd hate you and think you're a freak

>a furry
Disgusting

Quality taste friend.

>tfw if my waifu was real she'd never go for me because i'm just an average male who doesn't have some mech thing to save her with to make her vagina moist

Is this for real?

How can you say you love them if you can't jerk off to them? Love and Lust go hand in hand.

Explain pic user. I read that she's popular on /k/.

Thank for the blog that no one asked for normalfag.

I just learned how to hide my powerlevel after 6th year because another kid I knew lost basically all his friends when he didn't shut up about DBZ and his Berserk mangas.

I thought we were sharing out experiences and regrets friend.

It's just that.

The type of person that likes S&W so happens to line up with a good chunk of people on /k/ that like anime.

same mentally and all that jazz.

What mentality are we talking here? How did /k/ get into this anime?

Yeah, man, no problem.
In 7th grade I was really into Blame! and other shit that I was just discovering for the first time. I doodled a lot.

Fuck off mah Chinese cartoon website, neurotypicalfag.

Gundam 00?

Senjougahara?(I don't remember when Monogatari aired actually)

Read Op is a furry fag

It's not that /k/ got into it, it's that /k/ realized (through /ak/ threads) that an oddly large portion of people on /k/ that liked anime, (hence being in the /ak/ threads) also liked S&W.

Just happenstance.

It's like joining a baseball team and realizing through small talk after a game that 8/11 people on the team also are massive ___ fans.

They aren't related directly or anything, it just so happens to be.

It's because of a crippling plague of good taste

Also have a patch

Not super thrilled with how the border turned out, but I'm a big fan of the design we ended up going with.
>All very general symbolism
>No copypasted anime pics like some faggots wanted

The goal is to make you 2D, not them 3D.

You know how I can tell you're underage?

>Love and Lust go hand in hand
That's called be a nigger.
If you love somebody you care for them, respect them and hope only the best fro them. You don't want to see them in harms way. You want to protect them.
Lust is giving into carnal desires of human contact, no longer caring about "love" but instead indulging in acts to physical pleasure yourself. There is a fine line between Lust and Love.

>Love and Lust go hand in hand.
You want to fuck your dad?

I usually don't think about the characters I like as sexual partners anyway. I usually think about them as daughter/niece or just friend/bro.

It just doesn't feel incorrect and disrespectful to think about them in such way and the fact that some people do is slightly troubling me.

These feelings aren't mutually exclusive.
>instead indulging in acts to physical pleasure yourself.
When romantic love is involved, then one cares about physically pleasuring the other person too.