When was the last time we had a mass shooter or domestic terrorist who was Republican?

When was the last time we had a mass shooter or domestic terrorist who was Republican?

Serious question.

this guy maybe?

I'd say Dylann Roofe was the last one, but idk, it's been a while. Right-wingers usually don't go on killing sprees or don't blow themselves up.

When was the last time you had a mass shooter or domestic terrorist who was actually a mass shooter and/or a domestic terrorist?
:thinking:

So, like a dozen of them ago? Then you have to go back to what, McVeigh?

He wasn't a right winger. He was just a stupid asshole obsessed with race and slavery and the Confederacy. At best he is an average/pol/ tier idiot, at worst a run of the leftist.

McVeigh was more a freeman on the land type. He didn't believe in the existing government.

A few hours ago? They're all conservative fucktards, which is why they all have so many guns.

I seriously doubt Dylann Roof was even registered to vote. He was a schizophrenic with a heroin addiction and a downlow black boyfriend. That dude had some major issues.

>Gold's Gym
do you even lift, memeshooter?

>being this intentionally retarded for the sake of your agenda

Kys

wtf??? do you know that syrup costs like 10usd per bottle?? so fucking wasteful.

Dindu nuffin by the way.

Not Republican.

It's hard to keep track with all the mass killings going on. I wonder if this country has a gun problem?

>Lenin and his Bolsheviks hugged their way to the USSR
Weak bait but here's your reply.

Actually, when I stop to think, possibly that guy who bombed Atlanta in 96 that they blamed on Richard Jewell, but I don't know if he was politically active

never

Roof wasn't a registered Republican. If I take to take a guess, he probably thought both parties were cucked, with the Dems pandering to niggers and 99% of Republicans turning the other cheek.
He easily would've been a registered Democrat 50+ years ago, though.

MY country has strong gun laws and we live in peace.
Well, at least when the army invades the favela to keep the peace, only to be pushed out by the drug dealers. That's when the soldiers don't end up on the drug dealers payroll and serve as a third opressive force, the other two being the drug cartels and the government.

No fap day 83. Ahahaha! bet you wished you had cancer as well faggots.

Not really hard desu. Maybe for your tiny leftist brain. Yeah that's probably it

May you be protected from all the peace, huebro.

SAUCE IDIOTS SAUCE !
shut up and fap

Riki Lecotey, no nudes as far as I know. Feel free to correct me, though

Reminder that the extensive, murderous, highly active right-wing terror network still has not killed Lon Horiuchi.

Today

This country has a Democrat problem, not a gun problem.

no. he was just a patsy \ crisis actor for the kikes, who were aiming to repeal the us constitution via terrorism. the kikes who did oklahoma bomb were in gold palaces around the usa.

>When was the last time we had a mass shooter or domestic terrorist who was Republican?
When was the last time we had a mass shooter or domestic terrorist who was Democrat?

I would be willing to bet most couldn't considered democrat or republican. Aren't mass shooters usually disaffected ppl frustrated with society who are suicidal with possibly other mental illnesses? I would assume politics would be included in their frustration and they no longer considered themselves to be part of any mainstream political movement. If they have to go the "race war now" way or "class war now" way, they stopped being a republican or a democrat because they no longer believe in a political solution and must use violence.

Republicans are more into war crimes.
W White House attack on Iraq.

is not wasteful if you lick it off...

colorado springs planned parenthood 2015?

This irritates me

This.

We really need to start looking for an answer to the liberal question.

>When was the last time we had a mass shooter or domestic terrorist who was Democrat?
Dude who shot up the Republican soft ball practice.
Guy who killed the 5 police officers in Dallas.
I'd include Omar "Spray and Pray the Gay Away" Mateen, and Syed "Lighting Up Your Christmas Party" Farook, since Muzzies are part of the Democrat coalition.
There's also been a couple Nation of Islam guys who have gone on murder sprees, as well as the news nigger who lit up his coworker because he had paranoid delusions about "strategically placed racist watermelon".

I'm happy to concede Roof as being a Republican, he clearly fits better there than with the Democrats.

Wasn't he registered as a female Democrat? How would you count that?

I forgot to mention that I don't know the names of the news nigger or the Nation of Islam guys because they only got a day or two of coverage, despite killing 2-4 people each time.
Same goes for the church shooting that happened a week or two ago, everyone's already forgotten about it.

Leftists can't even shoop correctly. Ffs. Embarrassing.

DELET-