I have a theory; Americans are being riled up for a massive war

All of these recent attacks aren't random, they're being used to anger Americans into a multi-region war. I know a-lot of patriots, they're bloodthirsty to fight for America and something like Vietnam would quench their thirst.

It's not priming us for a civil war, but for another foreign conflict.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HHf1cvb83xg
fortune.com/2017/10/02/north-korea-russia-internet/
youtube.com/watch?v=rVngGDK6L1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

describes the last 100 years of our history pretty well

maybe time to get rid of the federal reserve bank

Enjoy: youtu.be/HHf1cvb83xg

Duh, it's called divide and conquer. You'd have to be an idiot to not see it. Best thing to do is unite on common interests.

We’re going to war against Russia
fortune.com/2017/10/02/north-korea-russia-internet/

The children of the greatest families are thirsty for their multi-generational legacy - I think the acceleration of the great design is a flaw that their much wiser fathers were without.

Your theory is retarded. This is obviously an attack on white people to pacify them from rebelling against their genocide.

who benefits from such a war

North Korea is planning on dropping a h-bomb on TOP of the ocean. So yeah

>that illuminati pyramid right in front of the killing field
it's a ritual sacrifice

>who benefits from such a war
every great war leads to the Irish spreading their tendrils further.

PANAMA WHAAOOOO

The attackers life was most likely surrounded
by sleepers from some sort of organization.
we can blame jews, russians, and all that but these
people use the jews/minorities as a cover to make accusations seem racist.

look into the connections of people closest to him

>not knowing about the conspiracy to form greater finland
how new are you?

"One thing the reader of the Book of Mormon is never allowed to forget is that the Nephites lived in a polarized world, in which they were perpetually engaged either in hot or cold wars with the Lamanites. Their basic problem was one of survival; security was an obsession with them...the Nephites had by all human standards ample cause for alarm. Yet from the beginning they received full assurance that God had purposely arranged things that way, and that they had absolutely nothing to fear as long as they behaved themselves. God intended that the Nephites should have hostile Lamanites breathing down their necks:"

>'I will curse them even with a sore curse, and they shall have no power over thy seed except they shall rebel against me also. And if it so be that they rebel against me, they shall be as a scourge unto thy seed, to stir them up in the ways of remembrance'
(1 Nephi 2:23-24).

This, the boomers are terrified of death and resent their children. They want end game NOW at all costs

"So it was a blessing to the Nephites after all to have the Lamanites on their doorstep to 'stir them up to remembrance' - 'Happy is the man whom God correcteth' (Job 5:17). No matter how wicked and ferocious and depraved the Lamanites might be (and they were that!), no matter by how much they outnumbered the Nephites, darkly closing in on all sides, no matter how insidiously they spied and intrigued and infiltrated and hatched their diabolical plots and breathed their bloody threats and pushed their formidable preparations for all-out war, they were not the Nephite problem. They were merely kept there to remind the Nephites of their real problem, which was to walk uprightly before the Lord. "

Its happening all over Europe. Islam has nothing to do with it.

No shit Sherlock. We've been saying this for YEARS.

Alex Jones predicted this 2 days ago.

Antifa and the globalists realize they need to act NOW. The West is waking up to their subtle tricks and they need to trigger a surge of violence.

Or it could just be that Americans are violent murderous apes.

>Hyping Americans for a huge foreign war by dividing the nation on fundamental beliefs
I don't understand

How much is the sexuality at tv there? If it's decreasing (I don't think it is), maybe you have a point.

This is exactly the first thing I noticed.

No, user.
We're just constantly edging w/ no ejaculation cuz femdom refuses to let our puny male members any joy.

No.

The bible has way better prose. This Mormon book reads like a shitty fanfiction.

Die luggenpresse und jude are trying to cause martial law so they can take away gun ownership.
Once everyone has their guns taken away they'll press on with globalizing the US, if you refuse they'll send you to a walmart concentration camp

youtube.com/watch?v=rVngGDK6L1w

Look up "Greater Israel Project".
This is why they staged 9/11, why they're attacking all the countries in the middle east and why TBTB are using NK to get the east and west into a world war.
They're literally trying to turn bible end time prophecies into real events so they can genocide a majority of the population.

Look up the Georgia guidestones.

You think AIDs and ebola in africa were just cohenicdences, or that in califnroia they want to allow AIDs infected faggots to donate blood, or that abortion was being pushed or just now they're pushing transgenderedism allowing grade school teachers (school = indoctrination centers) to prescribe life-altering hormones to underage children to sterilize them.

They're doing everything ever so slowly and subtly so no one will notice anything and try to stop them.

The jews at the top

hungarian jews