Is there any credibility to this?

Is there any credibility to this?

Per Jones' facebook page:

>The Las Vegas shooter didn’t commit suicide as the mainstream media is reporting, but was killed by a FBI hostage rescue team who also found Antifa literature in his hotel room, according to a source linked to the team.

Article: infowars.com/fbi-source-vegas-shooter-found-with-antifa-literature-photos-taken-in-middle-east/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNN/status/914804433271353344
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Commies get hung.

Can i get a pic of him with his eyes open?

I haven't found any yet. It's looking more and more like he was a left-winger. I have no clue why a right winger would attack a country music fest.

We had a photo from his gf's FB in Dubai hours ago. Did he go with her? Did they stop by Mecca? Is that why the Sherrif said they "knew of him"?

BAN ALL MUSLIMS NOW!

Probably since the commies are pushing this as a false flag by the Fed.

Where's his GFs FB account? Any archive? I saw an archive of that Geary guys FB, but not sure the connection yet.

Taken 15 years ago

found it.

Eyes closed in pictures. Autism confirmed.

He's one of us.

Best i could do

>Alex Jones
>Credibility

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>being this retarded

stupid fuck didn't realize it's not the 4th yet

Because Country's that bad. I keep telling you faggots...

>found Antifa literature in his hotel room
Yeah because commies carry "Capital" everywhere they go, especially right before doing a mass shooting, gotta have my books with me!!!
But to be fair, I probably would have read a couple chapters of Mein Kampf before shooting up a rap concert.

we need proofs
too much false info going around to distract us.
if you want to look into something fine, but you have to find some evidence to back it.
Otherwise you are just adding to the distraction.

I heard one of the interviewees say "were not sure if it was an agent that shot him but he was dead when we breached the room, apparently from a gunshot wound, suicide."

Everything is one big fucking conspiracy according to Alex Jones.
>Credibility
No.

CUTE

The fuck are his eyebrows? Creepy.

>143741749
Believe it or not, jones is more right than not.
Cnn tweeted that it was confirmed he was killed by police (or the FBI raid squad - as alex jones says he got from his source)

>1 posts by this ID

gee.. really toggles my noggles.

SHILL

Alex Jones is not credible get off this board with your constant schizophrenic poison pills you god damn hasbara kikes

Are you really this retarded?

Shit hes confirmed autist

Lol he brought his ‘literature’ with him to his shooting? Why would he do that?

“Oh I better make sure they find all this crap that explains my motives and exactly who my friends are so that the boot can come down hard on them!”

Would lefty rags give a pinko commie comfort for his end like a fundy’s Bible would?? This is crap. And trust me I hate antifa with a passion. But the nwo was never going to be ushered it with these queers anyway. Just another golem.

Sadly infowars has even lower credibility than fake news CNN....

FBI agency workers lurking on pol confirmed.

It's literally CNN tweet, you newshit

CNN - the enemoy of the ppl itself -

Even confirms AJ story that shooter was killed by police

>twitter.com/CNN/status/914804433271353344

Not all things are conspiracies. What's more likely, he brought something with to pass the time or he's a nazi plant?

It's more likely that this is a right wing psy-op so we willingly give up more of our civil liberties in the name of national security, and Drumpf can get x-ray machines installed in all his hotels at federal tax payer expense.

Please be true.

this guy is in many pics

>"Are you me?"

>"I am you but stronger"

You're a fucking idiot, you faggots say this shit all the time and it never happens. It's funny how much paranoid bullshit you can spout in a single day on Sup Forums while online job applications are a challenge for you

The only group protecting civil liberties in the US are right wingers.

>and those civil liberties include gun rights you fucking retard

Federal Bureau for Israel was on it. What a cohencidence!