Monster Musume

You will never be able to keep up with her.

Implying she would want that. She'd be happier if you tried your best without pushing yourself past the breaking point trying to match her pace

Horse love? Horse love.

Fuck off.

official button Badge polt on sale

RIP in pieces Polt's spine.

Sure, if you're into bestiality.

Shame that these things never came to light.
It's okay, she's living in a Rob Liefeld universe.

It's okay.
She's been doing yoga so she doesn't end up like Miia's one-night-stands.

Kiira is the queen of leg locking and face sitting

That is why you need to bring in a minotaur man to fuck her in ways you never could.

More like Best Girl-iality.

Well the you wouldnt be into cerea in that case no? Best girl is a debate that cerea isnt even a part of.

Best girl isn't in polls or opinions. Best girl is a personal opinion of the heart. You love your best girl, and I'll love mine.

Posting my personal best girl

Sure thing. Doesnt change the fact that liking cerea makes you a zoophile.

Would you still love Miia if she were a caecilian girl instead of Snake girl?

And pegging, apparently

Fuck it, I'll ask again and hope for an answer. Is the Carl poster still here? Season 2 when?

Yes. Snake is prefered though

>Worms
Gross desu.

You fat-fingered the phrase Breast Realty.

Her stinger is a modified ovipositor. Who knows, she still could have a functioning ovipositor that will inject her freshly fertilized eggs(by you) into your bum like in that one mermaid doujin. You will become a Sea horse father to your wasp daughters.

>You will become a Sea horse father to your wasp daughters.
I can't imagine a human would have a very healthy time with this experience.

So? Polt makes you a furry, but no one says anything about that.

Such is living the life of John Hurt

a Caecilian is not a worm, user. It is a legless amphibian.I guess it could be considered to be a newt snake.

Stop trying to justify your degenerate fetishes horsefag. Cerea is bestiality, plain and simple.

Of course people say about it plenty, but poltfags arent so obnoxious about it. They just accept it.

> He never played CoC

Look like shit. Smell like shit. But somehow not shit. Damn you, science!

Carl's gone

>giving a shit about copypastafag

Why do you care so much?

>Is the Carl poster still here?
No, no one misses you.
>Season 2 when?
Given Okayado's description of S2: much grittier, set in Manhattan, and having a 2 meter tall bull dyke cabbie as the protagonist, I suspect It'll be a while.

Miia is actually just a glass lizard

Sounds about right.

And for those spooder posters since it was in the same set.

HERESY

Caecilians were doing their legless thing long before snakes were around
Caecilians are the original legless terrestrial vertebrate, but Snakes were more popular and thus everybody remembers snakes but that the original Caecilian.

Post more best girl
Its kira

You are wrong.

To be fair snakes are about 100x cuter, approximately.

>No, no one misses you.
It wasn't me user.
>Given Okayado's description of S2: much grittier, set in Manhattan, and having a 2 meter tall bull dyke cabbie as the protagonist, I suspect It'll be a while.
I would be fine with this, might be interesting.

It was just a nice little thing that wasn't just people getting all pissed at each other over petty shit.

Damn, why'd he leave?

Hey now, if his best girl is kira, let him enjoy his best girl.

Sorry user, but aistopods had beaten them to it.

How can a new side character that we know nothing about be best girl?

He was a fucking idiotic copypastafag. He added absolutely nothing to these threads that are already shit. Why do you care so much about him?

Love is blind, user.

Somebody Should Draw a comparison chart for Miia if She were a Glass lizard monster girl, a Caecilian Monster girl or her default lamia form. Alternate realities of what Miia could of been.

I dont know man. Some people like Cerea, literally rockbottom compared to every girl in this manga. Liking a clean slate like kira isnt that bad by comparison.

Doppel is the Superior Girl

I guess you could say its
Love at first sight

That's just dumb and doesn't really exist. Also kind of shallow since we know nothing about her.

Because she's a nearly blank slate. She's ready to be filled with whatever user's desire in a wasted wasp-waisted waifu.

While I don't personally agree with you, I will support your love.

Because he cares more about the posters in the thread than the content.

Lala a best

>worrying about dumb and shallowness in a thread about ecchi monstergirl manga.

minecraft polt

>papi wan fight the yanks and create a confederate USA

How do you respond?

Lala a head

Didn't Crabman put these arguments to rest when he sketched his favorite right after the Q&A at AX?

If you say so. Have a Lala.

I would join the confederacy, but she would likely be a slave.

Which monster girls cubs are the easiest to handle ?

A bear

None purer.

Doggos are easy to train

Wasps will swarm you with hugs.

Not sure, but we can rule some out.
>Horse - heavy, huge shits, no diapers
>Spider - dangerous
>Snake - heavy, no diapers
>Bird - flying rats

>Lala

You should have posted Cerea for your statement to be true.

Falseflagging isn't cool user. Quit trying to make horse look bad, and instead make your own girl look good. It'd be what she wants.

Not anime or manga, fuck off.

Falseflagging? It is a fact that Cerea is purest. No other girl gets flustered at the thought of holding hands.

Could just use what they had before modern disposable diapers. It's basically just a cloth you wrap around and pin. Just wrap it in the shape you need.

>gets her nipple sucked and likes it.
>Purest

2/10 bait made me reply. Purest girls are manako lala and merino.

> Handholding exhibitionist

Monoeye babies are the easiest to handle if you want something resembling human infant development.
Kii, Cott and Ton would be the easiest to raise hands down. No diapers required. Just plenty of sun, water, good soil, and plenty of affection to grow.

>than the content.
Last I was here, there was absolutely nothing new happening, it was just the same shit being said in every goddamned thread, over and over again. There were only a few little changes here and there due o posters like Carl. SO yeah, I kinda cared, because it was something different in this hole of stagnant water

Damn you Lepospondyli and your Aistopods.

In the Crabman universe I'm pretty sure this would apply to most of the girls if they had their nipples sucked.

It's not different as it's the same garbage being posted every general thread, it was just new to you, so you actually cared. Trash in the garbage bin. As someone else put it, he added absolutely nothing of worth to these already worthless threads.

Kobold pups would be a handful

You guys could always leave the threads. Is it compulsory for you to participate?

user I think your Polt is having a stroke. You may want to get her checked out at the vet.

I want to sleep with this snake!
Non-sexually! But sexually is okay!

You could always stop making threads. Is it necessary for you to keep discussing things not related to anime or manga?

If you're taking her, can I take her mom?

>get her checked out at the vet

So you want the world to change for your ego? Sasuga cyberpolice.

>want the world to change for your ego?
Do you ever listen to yourself? If you want to blog with your friends about your life do it somewhere else. Sup Forums is not your blog.

Is that a yes?

>Cerea's mom implying centaur mating customs are better than lamia mating customs

Read the rules and lurk more.

Grasping at straw, cyber police. I haven't blogged about anything in this thread. I come here to discuss things not whine about how the thread exists. It's very simple. Don't go into threads you hate because you hate them. You're just shitposting with self righteous justifications that you're more important than you are. You're pathetic and this is the only way for you to feel important.

>Shame that these things never came to light.
But they did (at least the ones in the picture)

I recognize that chuuni pose...

Now with transparancy,

>I come here to discuss things
Discuss what? I don't see any anime or manga discussion and I still haven't seen any before or after you faggots made your island on /jp/.But good try defending your cancerous behaviour and thread by putting everyone who recognizes this as someone who 'hates these threads because hate'.

Did you already have that, or make it just now? I haven't a transparent version of this gif.