Be honest

How many of you came to Sup Forums as soon as you heard there was a shooting.

Hi

Pretty much.

Sup Forums is only worth visiting for happenings.

I came here and heard about it.
This is where I get my news.

I RAN

I found out about it on Sup Forums desu

I get my news from Sup Forums because I'm on Sup Forums all the time you filthy casual

>this
I only come here to check up if anything interesting is going on or if there's a major event like this.

Checked Drudge, then ran over

Me. I only come on to this shithole for happening threads these days

Fucking casual. I was already here when happened.

Greetings, from Sup Forums.

I did

I left work and came home soon as i heard

I check Sup Forums for my news as much as I check google news for my news.

I have to separate wheat from chaff but I have to do that for any news source.

That's a cute octopus

I get most of my news here

I had breakfast first.

this /thread

i was helping my sister move. first heard 2 confirmed deaths. later i heard it on the car radio that 50 killings had just been reported. got home and got on, only reason i come here.

This^

Sure.
CNN is fake news.

Anyone has been in that thread last night before the shooting, lmao was epic

how do you feel about Hitler senpai?

I was here while it was happening

I was sleeping browsing and found out on Sup Forums.

I came here as soon as I heard about it.

I walked out of work and suckerpunched my boss in the kidney when he tried to stop me just so I could shitpost here.

I only hear about happenings when I go on Sup Forums
I don't really get news from anywhere else aside from occasionally reading drudge/BBC for world news and RT+Al Jazeera for americlap news.

The ability to actually TALK about the current news has spoiled me rotten.

Bet yo fucking ass I did.

I come to pol to get informed IF there is a shooting or another happening

>hear about shooting
>go to Sup Forums
>they're blaming it on the MKULTRA left commie jew antifa illuminati anti-gun false flag deep state sandniggers
>have a laugh
>take a few screenshots, compile in paint into grasping.jpg

it's now a tradition for me

Heard it here first.

But I turned on Infowars as soon as I heard it.

>brown person shoots up a place
>"FUCKING NIGGERS/SANDNIGGERS/SPICS/SUBHUMANS GET THEM THE FUCK OUT. THEY ARE KILLING PEOPLE AND RUINING EVERYTHING
>white person shoots of a place
>KIKE FALSE FLAG, MULTIPLE SHOOTERS, NONE OF WHICH WERE WHITE, CLEARLY THE MEDIA TRYING TO FOOL US INTO HATING WHITES

I did lmao

>Implying i ever leave Sup Forums

He had the right idea and was nice enough to team up with glorious Nihon but I guess he got too greedy.

My gf told me there was a happening going on, so I decided to check up here

heard about it on the radio. when i got home, i went to Sup Forums

I am here for Catalonia, but Las Vegas shooting is just a bonus.

>what did he mean by this

pol is the bird on the bottom not giving a fuck

>he doesn't knows about Catalonia's independence

Spain is about to be purged of all commies and go full fash when they flee to the born-to-fail Catalonia.
Just a typical example of commies being literally incapable of thinking things through.

What't the official narrative right now? Haven't even bothered looking,
Let me guess it was a Trump fan shooting who chose a country music festival because that's where all the liberals and lefties are that he hates so much

Why, of course

As soon as I saw the headline on my phone I leaped into action to launch Sup Forums and read the real news of what happened

I go to sleep last nite the first thing I see on the news is the shooting and I could not believe my eyes I miss the beginning of the biggest happening of the year.

this.

I'm phonefagging on my phone at work right now.

Link

I heard about it at a 7/11 while getting some lunch.
The best part is that part of the warehouse I work at is on strike so I got to come home early.

I came straight to Sup Forums

>work

fuck normies

they have no idea and outside of this place people aren't even speculating because unless you're a Sup Forums-tier paranoid neurotic none of this makes sense

Did it from work, on my cigarette break.
>tfw leftist normie co-worker asks about your source on the death toll and if you have a pic of the guy

Once I got home from work, I hopped on here as soon as possible. I wanted to see what batshit crazy things you guys found about the case / shooter

true true

>biggest happening of the year

how quick we forget about the nazis killing that innocent girl

>not being a scab

you're the worst anarcho-cap

Yep.

yeah, I don't come here unless happenings, but then this board used to spend five days with a live gaza feed and 9000 threads, it's a shell of what it was

Came to Sup Forums? Sup Forums is my filter on reality. I was here when it happened. My entire knowledge of events has been gleaned from threads on this board. Am I missing anything?

I did. Anons here compile first hand videos and early news before the rest of the media catches wind of it

I came here because it's honestly the best place to see all the news posted in one spot. I just refresh the catalog every few minutes and skip the obvious troll threads. I work at a Las Vegas resort on the strip and worked 12 a to 8 a last night ama

Came here as soon as I finished shooting

>coming to Sup Forums as soon as you heard there was a shooting
>not learning there was a shooting by browsing Sup Forums

yeah right after i visited reddit

Exactly my case

That comic is a pretty accurate depiction

Exactly right.

Sup Forums is center of universe and we are its sentry

I was already here when it started.

Not much choice for Americans. NOME of the cable news channels were on this story until two hours after it started. Sup Forums and Twitter were the best sources.

was on here when it started
>my shit posting is strongest in the morning

Sup Forums is how I found out about it actually.

I was up when it started popping off last night. I went to bed around 30 dead

>implying i wasn't already here waiting to these happen

Pretty much it for france too

if Sup Forums is not always on at least one of your tabs youre a redditor and a shill and need to gtfo

>came to Sup Forums
I am here at least 12 hours a day

Right here. been about a year since ive regularly lurked Sup Forums, the combination of b8 threads, reddit shit, and constant influx of depressing news made me leave. every now and then i want to come back but it doesnt look as though quality has improved

I'm always here. God, what have I done with my life...

Even when I'm in my college class I shitpost here

I have entire folder dedicated to communists who kill Heather

I saw people watching it on Sky TV (or something) and I immediately grabbed my phone to go check Sup Forums

I used to be here all the time last year then i left when the shills came

Was listening to BBC on the radio last night. They just mentioned a shooting, not yet commenting on how massive it was. I thought "Be American, get shot," had a chuckle and went to bed.

I came to see the conspiracy theories.

first thing i did, then i noticed it was full of idiots blaming the wrong guy and claiming it was a false flag and i left. board quality has gone down so much.

>i left

Went straight herebut then I discovered it's blocks at the office :(

>Implying Sup Forums was ever quality

i didn't really leave, nobody can actually leave this place but i imagined leaving

fair enough

Me. There's always more information on Sup Forums and I'll be fucked if I give ratings/page views to boomer cuck news channels

Immediately did this while my gf was talking.

Rushed home and checked Sup Forums as soon as I got off work (I don't own a smartphone).