Confirmed. Stephen was an antifa supporter...

Confirmed. Stephen was an antifa supporter. Post more evidence in here! I'm about to start sharing with my family and friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xCSKGqAvDw8
files.catbox.moe/8ns7q5.zip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Communist scum.

that's fake and you know it

if he does turn out to be a leftist and we "uncover" the information ourselves as if it was hidden then i call bullshit.

it's a storyline and we're playing along. we discover he's a lefty, then the lefties get attacked by a righty and its just the global establishment desperate to turn america against itself before it turns on them

>Steve
>Stephen
yeah clearly the same man

a lot of stephens go by steve

this, ban the MSM, they brainwashed a former cop into killing trump supporters

>t-this blurry picture is totally the same old white man, and this text unrelated to said image proves it!
you're either retarded or trying to poison the well

Idiot

sure, i'm the idiot.

It's ISIS for sure guys, their most recent statements are unequivocal. I think he was turned and was just pretending to be a pussy hat wearing anti-Trump faggot in order not to be identified as a potential threat.

Shills on suicide watch

share that dicksandwich faggot.

>attached earlobe
>free earlobe
Totally the same guy Reddit, we got him now!

At least you're honest.

> CONFIRMED

omfg. you americans are really fucking spastic! keep trying, faggot.

> ITT: fat ameritards wishing this white shooter would turn black, muslim or be part of a antifa.

wish all you want, you stupid faggots. it isn't going to come true.

> THE WHOLE WORLD IS LAUGHING

>doesn't look like him
>not the same name
>just some random at an anti-trump rally
must be him, right?

reminds me of the retards pushing this guy

confirmed dicksandwich with mayo & cheese faggot.

HAHAHAHA
> earlobe
> MUSLIM/ANTIFA CONFIRMED

just kill yourself.

i can't find that shirt for sale, so I wonder where he got it?

LeftyPol is really standing firm. You gotta respect their shillary autismo. I hope they got their pink pussay hats ready.

Had enough penis juice today?

t.scared lefty, if he turns out to be antifa there will be revenge attacks

>wearing a pussy hat
PLEASE BE TRUE!

>not the same name
is this b8?

>pussy hat
If this turns out to be him, just . . .

>"64 YEAR OLD RETIREE IS A COMMIE!"

AHAHAHAHAHA YOU WHITE BOYS ARE PATHETIC!

stop bumping fake news

said the negro
lmao

FUCKING THIS.

LISTEN UP Sup Forums. THIS IS A SET UP. It's been ((their)) plan all along. They want to start a Right vs. Left war.

Don't fall for this bullshit. It's ALL a CIA psyop job. They want to start the war! We have to be smarter than their divide-and-conquer techniques.

We need to laser focus on the Jews and the CIA. Our enemy isn't the Left, it's the CIA/Jews.

i agree, this feels like some CIA niggers playing both sides against the middle. problem / reaction / solution. but if thats the guy with the pussy hat doing the shooting, it is what it is.

It is though. Not like Stephens that go by Steve go by "Stephe"

Meant for

>b-but lefties will get attacked in retribution for leftist scum killing kids at a concert and that would be BAAAAAAAAD
Fuck yourself leaf.

Now they're trying to spin it so that they don't get blamed for their own misdeeds. Leftists are vile filth.
.t Literal antifa meme flagging as an ancap. Straight out of their playbook. When are you going to call Nazis leftists?

>hes a confirmed GOP voter
>but look at this 240p screenshot of a guy with a nasa shirt and a stache, this completely disproves the fake media narrative

look at the dimple/fat folds in the cheek.
its him

>doesn't look like him
>not the same name
???
youtube.com/watch?v=xCSKGqAvDw8
Shills on suicide watch.

I heard he wasn't registered to vote in 2016, which points to him not being republican.

I have absolutely no sauce to back this up.

Jews

man thats sad

>confirmed GOP voter
Sauce on this?

nice proxy, Shlomo

>don't blame leftists for leftist terrorism, goyim. you're just being divisive

i wonder who could be behind this post...

here is a photo that of Stephen Paddock I dont see any of you looking at. also, here is Marilou Danley's FB pics from her page before it went down. please spread this: files.catbox.moe/8ns7q5.zip

>it's a (((plot)))
>no, YOU'RE a (((plot)))
Sup Forums makes me dizzy with how much time it spends chasing its own tail.

>when a faggot smacks on the bull's cum, the post.

nice shop, comrade.

Weren't you faggots talking about an ISIS promotion video that was potraying the exact thing that happened in Vegas and the film was made before the attacks?