2nd U.S. Civil war

I fucking want a civil war to happen. I'm sick of this leftist bullshit. They need to be put in their right place.

If the shooter ended up being ANTIFA that makes a war even more likely. It's inevitable that a war or at least a series of violent attacks will happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsTrnC05M6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsTrnC05M6M

yes please, more happenings to keep me entertained.

are you mental mate?

No I'm just fucking angry.

The economy is imploding as we speak. The central bankers and their puppets need someone else to blame. Expect this shit to go to level 10 and remember who the real enemies are.

dont we all

>definitely not a lefty trying to stir things up guys

CIA plz go.

A second civil war?

You will suffer. Your family will suffer. Your friends and their families, including children, will suffer.

Don't be so immature.

>Retired 64 year old man
>Antifa

Kys you goddamn simpleton. How stupid do you have to be to believe that a 64 year old man that's living in a retirement home is an Antifa member.

why

when did he say a 64 yo was part of Antifa?

I said if you dumb fuck. And it's looking like he might have been.

This country has, at max, 40 years left in it. It will fall apart. Hopefully it does so while we're young so we can participate in the glorious war.

Get ready for Yugoslavia 2.0

>And it's looking like he might have been.

Jump off a bridge you brainless twit. Do you seriously believe that a 64 year old retiree whose going through a divorce and has massive gambling debts just murdered a bunch a people to further the cause of communism? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Soros does it and he's in his 90s.

Commies are pretty rabid. You'd think they'd do something like shoot up a baseball diamond full of Republicans?

user does because he's 14 and just read it in another thread
pic related it's the real shooter

>I fucking want a civil war to happen. I'm sick of this leftist bullshit. They need to be put in their right place.

That's exactly what the leftists want! Then need you to turn violent to drag you down to their level. If you start shooting them they'll just say "this is why we need gun control".

>I fucking want a civil war to happen
You'll regret that statement when you're in a dirty fucking trench in the middle of no where cowering in fear while men die all around you.

Really think that OP would actually fight? Just more shitposting

>what is conscription
Unless he's disabled or old, he's fucked.

Sick merchant my broah from another shoah

shut up faggot. It only happens if it doesnt matter.

hi CIA

#Calexit