>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/reader#85988276ba940a9a_1
imgur.com/a/gxASK
imgur.com/a/rJqtD
vocaroo.com/i/s00sybOulY2C
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DORAO

Alright ladies, gentlemen, and gentlemen who dress like ladies! It's time for another mosaic!

Batoto Link: bato.to/reader#85988276ba940a9a_1
(you may need to log in!)

Get claiming!
4.11 has been preclaimed by a third party so don't claim that.

/jojo/, I'm beggin' ya. Don't devolve into shit, for just one thread. Please.

Im at vacation right now but here,I didnt bother drawing arms and legs because i cant do proportions at all

Can we still call him Gappy?

Someone post [Ever].

Of course.

Has Pixelfag been banned already?

Yes, obviously.
>thinking Gappy is going to stick with the name Josefumi
>not expecting him to pull a "I'm neither Kira nor Josefumi. I'm Josuke Higashikata."

Most likely not.

Could I do 4.4 mr user

claiming 2.3

Leave 3.6 to me.

i got 2.4

claiming 3.4

make-a me proud

Could I grab 3.2?

taking 5.2

claiming 5.4

ZA WARUDO
Time itself has stopped

Claiming 5.6

Gonna grab that 5.6

What happened? if you don't mind me asking

What's this claiming business. What are you guys planning?

4.10 please?

No it hasn't

Somebody post Koichi, I'm at work now and can't do it.

Guess not

Cute Koichi and Hazamada for you.

We're doing a mosaic where each person claims a panel and redraws it to be a beautiful autism collage.

gotcha

well this is awkward. One of you pick something else.

gotcha

It's a mosaic. Pick a panel, crop it from batoto, and redraw it. Then at the end I stitch all the panels together into an absolutely memetastic new version of the chapter.

Grabbing 1.2

Gonna claim that 2.5 instead

Can I be honest? I don't understand why so many people loved Joseph in Part 2.

It's not that I hated him as I quite liked the change from Jonathon. He was interesting to watch and the bullshit he could do with Ripple/Hamon/whatever you want to call it was cool but really exhausted its use.

Honestly, it's hard to explain, but I just didn't click with him as other animeonlys did (No, I'm not waiting on the anime anymore. I just finished the first half of Enigma Boy yesterday.) I much prefer him in Parts 3 and 4 over how he was in 2. He feels much better as a supporting character than as a main character. Maybe it's because he doesn't rely on asspulls as much, maybe it's because I love seeing how far he's come, I dunno.

Or maybe I just really love Part 4 so much more in comparison to everything else and it's starting to show me why I didn't like Part 2 as much as other people. I like it, but not as much as other animeonlys.

The first deliever of the day is here.
3.6 just for you.

I agree but please leave before you're spoiled

!!

I'm sorry I'm so sorry p0lease I only want people to feel goood

That's sounds amazing. I can't wait to see your memesterpiece. Good luck with that. I'm too busy to contribute, so I"ll just watch.

taking 3.1

Eh I sorta agree. He's entertaining, but he's not a particularly deep or interesting character aside from surface value

Draw Gold Experience

R-right away!

We've already done the first 2 chapters of Italian. While you wait, you can peruse our previous memes:
imgur.com/a/gxASK
imgur.com/a/rJqtD

then do yourself a favor and buy a tablet.

I'll take 3.9

Give me that 3.13

I agree that something can be learnt from copying, but unless you understand why the artist has taken that approach it's difficult to glean anything of true value.

Not a bad start user, but there's a lot of room for improvement. Your lines look very rough, like you were pressing hard on the paper when you made them. The first thing you want to do when you place your lines is to keep it loose; confident lines are good, but they should also be fluid. Each stroke should be placed with purpose and make a significant contribution to defining the form of the subject. Ideally, each edge should only require a single confident line. Going over the same line more than once is a sign of uncertainty, or a lack of solid construction and understanding of the form you're trying to depict. Before you go ahead with making finalised lines, you should plan the image lightly to help get a better sense of the finalised piece. Try not to focus too much small parts of the drawing in the early stages, and instead draw with the entire figure in mind; the flow of the pose is extremely important. Doing a number of small studies in fast succession, where you do not allow yourself to linger for too long and force yourself to focus on the key attributes of the construction of the subject, may be beneficial to improving your understanding of proportions/anatomy. Unfortunately, there are no real shortcuts in art, and an understanding of reality only comes with time, practice and observation; in fact, it would also be useful to observe the real world as much as you can. For example, when looking in a mirror, it can be extremely helpful to study the form of your face and any other areas you may be lacking in, and keep what you've learnt in mind the next time you pick up a pencil. That's probably more than enough for you to work with for now, but I believe that anyone can improve as long as they persevere and approach their work with a constructive mindset.

w \ant 3.11

VALENTINE

OINGO

KOMBIIIII

I got your 3.1

Why is Johnny Joestar so fucking cute?

thanks doc

I'll take 4.12

Got that 2.5 for you, Love Ora-user
fist

3.13 is finally here.

Ora-user here, My friend told me that DubAnon wanted me to read the gross Jotaro Dolphin thing, Is he here to give this a confirmation?

so how you guys enjoying the reaction from anime-onlys that you introduced this series too.

First friend i got is a DB fanboy and enjoyed all the animes so far. I suspect part 4 is probably the worst for him since it not as focused yet, and the best is yet to come.
Second friend kind of watch whenever the first does and has read all the general plot synopsis from wiki or some shit. Keeps spoiling shit when talking to me about it. Luckily most of my friends have bad memories.
Third hates the visual "sharp" (and in general for anime)looks of the series in addition to it looking extremely gay to him. This is the guy who just watches harems all the time. He knows he'll like it but cant get past that atm.

3.11 here

Anyone got the F.F. version?

I'll do 4.2

Even after the original universe ended, do you think Diavolo was still locked in an infinite series of deaths? Was his existence outside of the universe manipulated by Made In Heaven?

Speedwagon died for our sins.

>avoids "gay" things
>watches haremshit
Why are you friends with a retard?

Currently I got 1 friend into the show, right now he's loving part 4 but found the latest episode to be meh for some reason, however he finds Heaven's door to be the most OP stand. Fuck, I can't wait for his reaction when he sees Killer Queen. Also his fav stand is Echoes atm.

>Spends a weekend fighting vampires with some kid who beat him up in an alley one time
>Won't leave that kid's family alone for the next 6 generations
Speedwagon please go.

Rohan is even more retarded than Okuyasu when it comes to stand usage. He probably could've found Kira in no time at all had he manipulated a bunch of people into doing suspicious stuff and then watching them.

No

I'm actually watching DiU with my little brother, he's only 15 but he's really enjoying it. So far he thinks Rohan might be the villain this part. He also really seems to love Jotaro's new design.

Where's the effort?

Look ... a racist !

Yeah, just on mobile so no qt girl 4 u

I'll get on that right now.

That looks like shit, go to /ic/ and follow some tutorials.

I got you senpai

Question. Who was the best JoBro and why was it Kakyoin?

Kakyoin is boring and he is not Part 3's BroJo. Polnareff is the real BroJo

fuck off, opened
We've been over this, guys.

5.6 REPORTING IN YOU FILTHY GOYIMS

We've had an awful lot of brojo arguments/debates lately, so let's not start this again.

also Kakyoin is shit

2.4 here, hope you enjoy it

And it's done.... I'm ashamed of myself
vocaroo.com/i/s00sybOulY2C

because these quirks of his make it very interesting and easy to rip on him.

Heres another one, he hates playing characters that are not remotely like him. So generally females protagonist are instant fucking no; however he'll barely tolerant a minority character if the game is fun and they're male.
Despite this he plays League and plays 70% of the female cast primary with the crevice that he pretends they're not girls or cover them up. The saddest part is i cant tell if hes genuine or fucking with us since he full of these inconsistencies.

How do you eat dat pussy?