What's your dream Sup Forums

My aspiration is to build and maintain a family estate.
I want to save up all the money I make in my life and invest it all into a home that my brother, sister, and children can call our home. I want to design the estate in the style of a Roman villa, with an architectural style combining classical and southern American colonial. I want to have an expansive library, and a gorgeous garden in the back. I want to decorate the halls with trinkets and artifacts of eclectic origin, items that speak to me individually and to my family. Anything as mundane as my trump hat to something as meaningful and grandiose as a bust of my father.

I want this home to be a reflection of my character but also both the collection of the achievements and simultaneously the pinnacle of them. Like the set of all sets containing itself.

I think I could pull it off, but I know I'm going to have to bust my ass. The sacrifice will be great, but this is my ambition and I am willing to give it all for my one shot.

my dream is to have infinite dreams

to do lots of drugs and od happy in an alley with nothing left behind but a body

You will not achieve this. Not under the current system, they will never let you.

Have lots of robots that works for me

>trumpcuck thinks he will ever make enough money to move out of mommys house

as long as you worship at the feet of other men, you will always be a faggot cuck

I want to continue to sort myself out to the point that I feel confident and competent enough to begin fixing the world around me, even if it's just my local community.

I want to find a loving wife with whom I spend a long fulfilling life.

I want to begin to shape the world around me in a way that creates harmony with human existence and brings us all a little closer to God.

i anticipate VR DREAMHOUSE FAMILY EDITION
to be the top game of the future
virtual house, virtual kids, virtual wife, virtual life. people generally unable to do it for real anymore. sitting in diapers in a corner drooling with cables in their heads and googles on their eyes

sex robot

you can't afford it, it's ok they can just jack you off with a virtual waifu just put on the fucking goggles human put them on

You can't OD "happy", you're dying and even if your degenerate mind is ok with it, your body will make sure you're not " happy".

anyways i guess i just want to go places and look at stuff, nothing specific really.

without being fucking culled or something when the global establishment decides to kill off a majority of peasants. i think we all feel that might be coming.

think of it less as a sprawling multi building structure lot and more as a
large house that you can separate on the inside. Now your dream is more attainable.

Also could purchase a large Barn or Aluminum structure. Have the outside retain barn
characteristics but be fully converted into a loft or home on the inside. It's about social
camouflage these days. Unfortunately.

Interesting, interesting....now how does it relate to politics?

are you planning on living forever?

>black pill downers in a dreams and aspirations thread
my apologies i'm just skeptical about future prospects in coming decades. just for most of us to survive would be a dream at this point. oh fuck it's so bad. what are we really going to do

alternative reality simulation where there is still the capacity to do right by the world

Just Fyi Jefferson made it impossible for you to do this by ending primogeniture, any estate you make must be divided up among your children or sold. Keeping an intact estate is impossible without a bunch of complicated trust shit.

i think the topic of peoples dreams and aspirations in general is "political" in terms of what we want and the barriers to getting that in the modern day etc goes. and not so much his (boring to me personally, but not bad) idea specifically

You don't need to save up all the money you make in your life to do that. If you are intelligent making money and doubling or tripling it can be quite easy. Also, if you use all the money to build this, you won't have money to maintain it and will have to end up selling it.

>coopting and critiquing my dream based on your preference

Frig off.

Im sorry what my mind is what makes me happy